blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:22:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Confused? post your question in here!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Confused? post your question in here!  (Read 99504 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »

yes it is mate

I thought nit was referring to the fact you havent washed your hair in ages Boldie Smiley

Only cuz he ain't seen it in ages

Ah my knight in shining armour, thanks for jumping to my defense mate Smiley

How do you know he was talking about the hair on your head??

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »

yes it is mate

I thought nit was referring to the fact you havent washed your hair in ages Boldie Smiley

are you inferring that IFM is stalking me, has set up camp in a tree outside my house and uses a pair of binoculars to spy on me while I'm in the shower?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »

suddenly the thread title: "confused" seems very apt Roll Eyes
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »

yes it is mate

are you inferring that IFM is stalking me, has set up camp in a tree outside my house and uses a pair of binoculars to spy on me while I'm in the shower?

Nah, no clear line of sight.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »

Playing in a pub tournament last night one of the old boys was calling me "Karabiner".

Now I know that there is a guy on here called that but it's definitely not me so that wasn't why.

I assume it's some kind of poker term that I never knew existed and I think it's describing a solid player (cus that's how I was playing at the time).

Help please

In Gala Notts the expression was used to denote a "mug", though that had nothing to do with the Esteemed Person That Is Karabiner.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 08:53:38 AM »

Playing in a pub tournament last night one of the old boys was calling me "Karabiner".

Now I know that there is a guy on here called that but it's definitely not me so that wasn't why.

I assume it's some kind of poker term that I never knew existed and I think it's describing a solid player (cus that's how I was playing at the time).

Help please

In Gala Notts the expression was used to denote a "mug", though that had nothing to do with the Esteemed Person That Is Karabiner.

Mug.....

Yep. That sounds like me Smiley

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 04:50:16 PM »

Didn't know where to put this and i might have to post it somewhere else to get an answer but.....

Just moved out the family home into a house with 2 mates. We sometimes play MTT's together and have last longers etc.

Now that we are all using the same internet is there anyway this can still happen as i heard they won't let more than 1 person play from one IP address for obvious reasons.
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »

Some do some dont, I should imagine that you cannot get on the same cash tables... I think you can pretty much play on the same site, tournaments are different I think..
I know you can play in the same tourneys on blonde..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »

Help please

Good Lord, it's been a while since I've heard that word used. Made me smile though, thanks for reminding me.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2008, 05:00:50 PM »

Is 5 and 6 card omaha the same game but with more cards dealt out?   Do you still use 3 from the board and 2 from your own hand in them?

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 05:13:04 PM »

Is 5 and 6 card omaha the same game but with more cards dealt out?   Do you still use 3 from the board and 2 from your own hand in them?

Yes. Yes.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

Yes. Yes.

It's not that exciting...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2008, 05:19:45 PM »

omaha's great, but I don't have deep enough pockets Smiley

Thanks Andrew

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »

not exactly clued up on my online chat- got FTW(for the win I think???) but whats fyp and ido??

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »

not exactly clued up on my online chat- got FTW(for the win I think???) but whats fyp and ido??

interesting learning centre post

fyp=fixed your post
ido=you just made that one up, however
ldo=like duh obv

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: