blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Mentoring- Interest Thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mentoring- Interest Thread.  (Read 18158 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 08:30:57 AM »

Well done Alex 

Patience is a virtue.

suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »

OK, iv got a bit of time on my hands over the next couple of months. Im not a great cash player but i do earn my crust from it. As no one else has volunteered to hep out i figured ill put my neck out there. Im more than happy to take on board a mentee (is that even a word?) as i love blonde and want to put something back in to it and hopefully bounce ideas about. Only regular posters please. PM me if interested. 6M Cash games only.

Has anyone snatched you up yet?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 01:37:19 AM »

OK, iv got a bit of time on my hands over the next couple of months. Im not a great cash player but i do earn my crust from it. As no one else has volunteered to hep out i figured ill put my neck out there. Im more than happy to take on board a mentee (is that even a word?) as i love blonde and want to put something back in to it and hopefully bounce ideas about. Only regular posters please. PM me if interested. 6M Cash games only.

Yeah iv got Dino, 1st session scheduled this weekend! Lets make some $ Smiley
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »

I'd be really interested in how this works out, I'd like to get involved sometime as 6 max cash is what i'd like to improve on, but need to get a roll sorted 1st

Good luck Dino & Alex
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »

Yeah iv got Dino, 1st session scheduled this weekend! Lets make some $ Smiley

he don't need it if he can hit a J everytime hes up against AA grrr
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »

How's the mentoring going?

Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

I've only just noticed this thread, I firmly fit the mould of "if you can do, if you can't teach". I am happy to mentor anyone on low stakes cash and general poker play in MTT's and STT's.

I could be of benefit to anyone who is reasonably new to poker or who hasn't really studied poker theory. I havn't made tons of money from poker but I have been a consistantly winning player during the last year.

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

BUMB, never managed to get going with Dino, we could never get the scheduling right. Really want to coach someone, definitely not altruistic as im pretty certain ill improve my own game and have some things in the pipeline that this could be handy for. Only interested in coaching people who want to play 6-max cash, need to be pretty focused/serious and can cut the bullshit and say what they really think and take criticism without whining. Probably best to do it over Skype so you will need account/headset.

Wont charge a penny (at least until ur playing well and earning) , just really want to see if i can succeed in turning a losing/breakeven player into a winner.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »

I'd love to have an opportunity for some proper coaching in cash games.  Despite being a CR member, I seem to fail in watching the vids and tend to watch the mtt ones when I do but I really want to improve my cash game.

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »

I am in need of some final table coaching and mid stages coaching, if anyone has a spot .

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 12:47:29 AM »

Hi, just to confirm i am now mentoring monatoo and silo. Thats my schedule filled up.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 12:57:42 AM »

Hi, just to confirm i am now mentoring monatoo and silo. Thats their game fucked up.

FYP

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 01:03:15 AM »

Hi, just to confirm i am now mentoring monatoo and silo. Thats their game fucked up.

FYP

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 01:52:28 AM »

FYP

potw. bastard.
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 02:29:48 AM »

Hi, just to confirm i am now mentoring monatoo and silo. That's my schedule filled up.

Good luck with that and I'm gutted I was too slow to ask as I've only dabbled a little in cash as I started in mtt's and stayed there as cash is totally different and having watched the loose aggressives play on the bigger tables from time to time I have to say they scare the crap outta me!

I'm fairly happy with my basic tourney play, but my gear changing ability is woeful to say the least along with handling a big stack  and a couple of other things need tweaking. I'm currently having a go at a couple of schemes as they were all I could find available but as I take things in better through a voice rather than books the jury is still out with them at the moment. I'd so very much prefer a real time situation especially with constructive criticism, after all a book can't slap your knuckles can it!

I thought the Sky boot camp was a great idea, but you had to be fairly good or lucky to get through the satellite to get on it which baffled me, surely they should have taken the ones who finished last?

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: