blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:32:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD January £500 NLHE: Day 1 Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD January £500 NLHE: Day 1 Interactive  (Read 45879 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2008, 04:23:44 AM »

chip count

Dave Smith 103,000
Wernick 132,200
Jackson 21,800
Littlewood 123,100
Lui 32,000
Callinan 53,200

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2008, 04:27:51 AM »

chopping I beleive....

everyone takes the 6th place money and pro rata prize money on top

Wernick £7,300
Littlewood £6,950
Smith £6,000
Callinan £3,900
Lui £2,950
Jackson £2,500

all figures rounded

My eyes are open wide
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2008, 04:30:19 AM »

Great updates. Thank you.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2008, 04:30:22 AM »

So that conclude's blonde's first live update from dtd, and we aim to repeat these each month for the £500s and then the dtd festivals

Hope you enjoyed it....

Thank you very much to both Bongo and Dingdell for their short notice assistance in updating today.

Stick that live update fork in us..we're done!

My eyes are open wide
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2008, 04:31:10 AM »

chopping I beleive....

everyone takes the 6th place money and pro rata prize money on top

Wernick £7,300
Littlewood £6,950
Smith £6,000
Callinan £3,900
Lui £2,950
Jackson £2,500

all figures rounded

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Slick Kid

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2008, 04:58:16 AM »

Great updates guys.
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2008, 09:23:36 AM »

Fantastic update guys.

And no offence to snoopy and floppy, but I for one have read THIS update a hell of alot more than the EPT bahama's update - nothing to do with their style of updating, just that I feel there is alot more interest in this comp than the EPT?

Also, dtd has a 2 day event which finishes in a day - maybe a good argument for changing the structure?

But then again, if the numbers were greater, it wouldn't of finished in a day - so maybe the structure is spot on?

Anyway, sounds like a great comp. Just wish I was there.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:25:24 AM by M3boy » Logged
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2008, 09:40:04 AM »

Fantastic update guys.

And no offence to snoopy and floppy, but I for one have read THIS update a hell of alot more than the EPT bahama's update - nothing to do with their style of updating, just that I feel there is alot more interest in this comp than the EPT?

Also, dtd has a 2 day event which finishes in a day - maybe a good argument for changing the structure?

But then again, if the numbers were greater, it wouldn't of finished in a day - so maybe the structure is spot on?

Thanks for a great job with the updates.

I am sure even with only 62 players this event should have taken 2 days but as pointed out the players did seem to play very fast early on, i kept checking the average stack in relation to blinds, when they decided to chop it on a chip count the average stack was 77,000 with blinds starting tomorrow at 1500 3000 300 so very playable.

Next month i expect to get 80 to 100 players and will stick to this buy in for now ( i considered a £300 Deepstack ) as although only 62 played the tournament , 154 more came for cash games and STT and i dont know how much effect Ireland and the Bahamas had, however i will probabaly increase the starting stack to 10,000 and a 45 minute clock. I will also see if we can run some super satellites and more STT's even if it is just a case of opening earlier for the first time on the day of the event to hold a Super.

Tonight is our £200 event, last week we had 58, it wouldn't surprise me to see at least 70 this week and 10 cash games as Sundays are getting more popular every week.

Cheers

ACES

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »

Fantastic update guys.

I agree, sad that I am much more interested in reading about a 6 way chop for a few grand a piece than I am a million dollar tournament, but there you go. Glad to hear this will be a regular update.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2008, 11:12:20 AM »

Fantastic update guys.

I agree, sad that I am much more interested in reading about a 6 way chop for a few grand a piece than I am a million dollar tournament, but there you go. Glad to hear this will be a regular update.

Great updates , have to agree with the above two comments havent had a look at the other update yet.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »

well done to richard berridge and pat keeley who finished 1st and 2nd on friday and made the top 10 in the 500.not an easy task.

always nice to see dave smith in the top places.

it would have been nice to have more reports on the local players,alot of who didnt get a mention.i know that you guys may not be bothered about them but loads of them read blonde and will be dissapointed.
ive had a few phone calls today from people that played last night and all said that there were lots of big hands that were not reported.some felt that because they are not blonde regulars they didnt get a fair deal on being updated.
to be fair to tighty and tracey they wont know the names of alot of the players,but these are the people that are at dtd for every comp and so to not get hands reported is not really fair.
i know that im going to get slated for this but thats just the way it is.its nothing against the updaters who did their job well.

FRAN
wizardora
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2008, 02:21:56 PM »

Fran

Thank you for all your support Fran, the comp last night was very strong and the some of the play was great.

All the finalists played well and it was good to make it to the final table again, just a shame i couldn't do back to backs.

Im sure you wont get slated Fran everybody loves you.

Richardx
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

Hi Fran

Not going to slate you, thanks for the feedback

Its just of case of spotting the hands we can..especially early on when there are six or seven tables on the go a lot of hands are going to be missed, and then trying to work out who is who and the rest..probably easier for the regular updaters who can do things more efficiently than I can

I don't know who will be updating this next month, but I'll pass on a wish for more coverage of their locals..any lack of coverage for the locals this time certainly wasn't deliberate. Please pass on my apologies for any disappointment.

My eyes are open wide
K9sixtwo

Sigillum Militum Xpisti

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »

Bravo ... Really enjoyed reading that ....

Will there be sats on DTD for entry to next months £500 ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »

Bravo ... Really enjoyed reading that ....

Will there be sats on dtd for entry to next months £500 ?

you'll need to ask dtd, but there were satellites scheduled for prior £500s although one one ran I think due to lack of entries

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: