blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:42:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Bahamas EPT: Day 1B - At A Glance
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Bahamas EPT: Day 1B - At A Glance  (Read 18745 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 02:28:38 AM »

Well, it's pretty much a wrap here, but as they were bagging up, I managed to race in and grab a couple of English counts. One of those was Nick Gibson, currently riding high with 91k, which is no less than we expect from the man known as Gwibbo. The other, I'm afraid, providing rather less satisfactory news, was James Akenhead, the Hit Squadder almost giggling to me that he'd just bagged up 575 after making a shortstack push on the very last hand with K-3 and being looked up by a fellow shortstacker with A-Q. No help, and he's down to the felt, but still planning to make an appearance tomorrow. Who knows, people have come back from less.

As for Isabelle Mericer, I couldn't quite see if she made it through the day. She'd been hovering around her starting stack for almost the entire time, seemingly staying out of the big pots, playing small ball poker and perhaps looking to grind her way into tomorrow's proceedings relatively unnoticed. She was actually very quiet today, when often she can be more chatty, so maybe she is focused on her game more than ever. Either way, ariston, it looks like I owe you a tenner. I'll be sure to keep you updated on her progress tomorrow even if that is the case, although I shall pay my debt reluctantly.  Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: