blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Wii
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wii  (Read 5256 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

Noticed you can get them at alot of places now for normal price and some good packages Smiley

Anyone bored of theirs yet wanna sell?
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »

tiger woods for the wii is amazing-so realistic. also table tennis by rockstar (them that GTA) is a great 2 player game

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

on a side note i just had a look at the rockstar site and they have a few clips up for the GTA IV out in a couple of months -looks exellent

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
Renegade

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and you can try Links Crossbow Training too thats pretty fun. My mate has it and its amazing. I love Zelda, played all of them! Smiley

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »

I went with Zelda, thanks for the help.  my decision was made for me as the shop didnt have mario olimpics or galaxy.  will have to get them later on!  pretty impressed with zelda so far takes me back to my N64 days!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

Bowling best is 288, although mate has beat that with 300. Didn't realize you could go online with your wii and currently trying to work out what i am doing.
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 10:10:03 PM »

I went with Zelda, thanks for the help.  my decision was made for me as the shop didnt have mario olimpics or galaxy.  will have to get them later on!  pretty impressed with zelda so far takes me back to my N64 days!

lol zelda on the N64 was brilliant, with all the different ocarinas, the sages , the horse racing/archery and all the other side quests !!
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »

lol zelda on the N64 was brilliant, with all the different ocarinas, the sages , the horse racing/archery and all the other side quests !!

Ah Zelda, good choice.  Haven't had time to play mine for a couple of weeks but I've got a whole evening free on Thursday so will prob dig it out ... either that or get the mum round and go for a drive  Grin

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Renegade

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 04:36:16 AM »

OK Zelda fans whats your favourite Zelda? Mine would be either Link to the Past on the SNES or Ocarina of Time for the N64! Majora's Mask sucked in my opinion, so did Windwaker, sailing around in a boat

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 07:29:11 AM »

The only Zelda i really got into was on the N64 and i loved it!  I am pretty impressed with the game so far on Wii, i have only played for an hour or so but i have been riding a horse and fishing etc.  So far so good!  I'm looking forward to playing tonight!!  Need to catch a fish so i can get hold of a cat to give to the lady at the shop so she will sell me a slingshot!  all good!

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

Zelda Ocarina of Time probably my fave. The Wii one took about 50 hours of gameplay, so you've got a few hours left yet Smiley. Once you've finished, take a look at Zack & Wiki Barbaros' Treasure. Started playing that a couple of days ago and it's brilliant - looks like a kids game but takes me back to Monkey Island or Sam & Max. And uses the Wii controller really well.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

Ive just been turned into a wolf!  all is going well at the moment, really happy with my choice.

dan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »

Has anyone played the carnival, funfair game yet?? It is the top selling game on play.

If anyone has played it is it any good??
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 09:25:10 AM »

I havent played it mate, i was looking at that but didnt think i was it's target audience.

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »

I've got the Carnival game. It's ok for £15. Wouldn't pay any more. About 30 mini-games basically. Kids like it - they can manage most of the games. As usual with this kind of thing, some of the games are fun, some not so fun.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: