blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT Copenhagen Day 3 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT Copenhagen Day 3 - Interactive  (Read 30298 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

Thomas Christiansen, with his stack of just under 130,000:

LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

Mr Tim Vance of St Louis, MO, would like it to be known that he loves his daughter Nancy.

This man should win the tournament imo.

"All glory comes from daring to begin" - Eugene F. Ware.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

Here is Thorsen's not-very-lucky-as-it-turns-out charm, a tin of Gotesborgs Rape, White Portion:

[/quote]

it's a tin of snuff, £2 a tin

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

Mr Tim Vance of St Louis, MO, would like it to be known that he loves his daughter Nancy.

This man, upon being moved to the TV table, stood up and practised pacing backwards and forwards next to the table, asking the TD loudly if it was going to be OK, "Because I'm going to be doing this."  'Or else,' was the implication.  He is very outgoing, Mr. Vance.  I think that's the word I'm looking for.  Although all I've really heard him say today was, "Four...FOUR...FOUR!!! YES YES!" and then give a fantastically dirty-sounding laugh.  He'll probably win the tournament.

Commentary moment of the day:  John Duthie, "You shouldn't really get below 80,000."

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »

it's a tin of snuff, £2 a tin

Oh, how disappointing. Sad
LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2008, 04:46:42 PM »

This man, upon being moved to the TV table, stood up and practised pacing backwards and forwards next to the table, asking the TD loudly if it was going to be OK, "Because I'm going to be doing this."  'Or else,' was the implication.  He is very outgoing, Mr. Vance.  I think that's the word I'm looking for.  Although all I've really heard him say today was, "Four...FOUR...FOUR!!! YES YES!" and then give a fantastically dirty-sounding laugh.  He'll probably win the tournament.

Gogogogogogogo Tom Vance. He sounds bonkers - my kind of bonkers.

Oh and hey Jen, great job on the updates, hope Copenhagen is cold enough etc, etc.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »

This young guy, who looks like he has fake marionette legs but I think that's just the angle I took the photo at, is OUT. He ran his into Jan Sorensen's (also below, looking angry, which we think is just his default expression)  , poor chap.

Board - two hearts

By the way Jen informs me that Marek qualified online for $109, so when he's thought about it for a while he probably won't be as massively sad as he appears to be in the photo. Sad

Click to see full-size image.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »

Oh and hey Jen, great job on the updates, hope Copenhagen is cold enough etc, etc.

Objection! I have in fact been doing the whole update on my own, typing with one hand on each laptop simultaneously, while Jen has checked herself into the Radisson and is relaxing by the pool, in a bikini, with Trond Eidsvig.

Cry
LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »

Objection! I have in fact been doing the whole update on my own, typing with one hand on each laptop simultaneously, while Jen has checked herself into the Radisson and is relaxing by the pool, in a bikini, with Trond Eidsvig.

Cry

Objection noted.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2008, 04:51:39 PM »

Runar Runarsson has doubled up with A-6 against A-T and a giant and ungentlemanly "YESSSSS!" when the Six hit.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

Cry

Overruled!

And that's your fantasy life, not mine.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »

Don't think we've yet mentioned this devil-may-care be-barnetted gentleman, Danny Ryan. Strictly speaking it's not a hoodie, but nonetheless I am nominating him for Hoodie Of The Day:

LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

Don't think we've yet mentioned this devil-may-care be-barnetted gentleman, Danny Ryan. Strictly speaking it's not a hoodie, but nonetheless I am nominating him for Hoodie Of The Day:

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »

Cagey Crazy Three-way Raisey!

Johan Lund raises to 22k preflop.  Neighbour Soren Jensen (of hallway-screeching fame) minraises.  Sirens go off somewhere, silently, but Joseph Serock doesn't appear to hear them... he counts down his own stack before raising to 105,000.  Lund gets out of the way as if the other two were both skateboarding towards him on the pavement and then it's the insta-all-in/insta-call of two people with...
Soren Jensen: 
Joseph Serock: 

No flush nastiness and they reset and start playing less interesting hands.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2008, 04:57:30 PM »

I am hereby abolishing Hoodie Of The Day and instituting a new award, Hoodie Or Sports Top Of The Day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: