blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:34:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 65215 times)
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »

As his stack was half the average one, I probably have push all-in without re-raising, because against all the others possible hands (KK, QQ, ...) he would have been a little favorite (maybe 52/48)

Whatever he does it, I think that he had to push all in here after one or no re raise...

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »

here you go Snoops

help asked for!

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=31809.msg658409#msg658409

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »

lots of updates on james keys pleaaaase!  great stuff as usual guys!

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »

Here are some photos of the action.

Brian "I' have mountains of chips" Johnston

Leo "I HAD mountains of chips" Kam

Ian "Neat stacks" Cox (recently doubled up from 16k to 32k. Ahharrr maties!)

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2008, 12:37:26 AM »

"Biscuits, like bring me biscuits man. I need biscuits, seriously, like just give me some biscuits. Please!!!"

After that, She "dare" righting here "I'm much bigger in real life"

LOOOOOOLLLLLL

GO Jen !!

Jpean, you are probably my favourite poster on blonde.

Having said that, I don't have a clue what you are talking about here...

I am not one to give up a linguistic puzzle easily though, so I had a brainwave(with some assistance from Dana). Perhaps what you wrote makes perfect sense in French! AHA!

How about if I run your confusing prose through babelfish from english to french and back to english again. A plan that can't fail.

Here were the results...

", as bring the biscuit man to me. I need biscuits, seriously, as just gives me some biscuits. Please! !!"

JPEAN: After that, it "dare" to rectify me here "am much larger in true life" LOOOOOOLLLLLL DISAPPEAR Jen! !

Wow, Jpean, that's a bit harsh but it did make me laugh lol

Anyway to prove she is just crazy about biscuits, here she is going nuts over a couple of custard creams. (Note the deranged eyes and ever so slightly TOO wide smile!)

In fact, I tried (failed  ) to make a joke between Jen asking for biscuits and the little sentence under her photo on her blonde profile : "I'm much bigger in real life"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:06:05 AM by jpean » Logged

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2008, 12:47:39 AM »

Updates on gibbo pls, tell him if he donks them again we're gonna have words. See yall tomorrow...great updates snoops
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: March 07, 2008, 12:47:55 AM »

great updates guys thanks

please give my best wishes to julian, jeff buffenberg and of course jen there my 3 from here (hope i haven't just bokked them!)

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: March 07, 2008, 12:48:33 AM »

lots of updates on james keys pleaaaase!  great stuff as usual guys!

With just five minutes left on the clock, James Keys has just eliminated Kerry Taylor, the youngster finding his Sevens in water hotter than the sun against Taylor's Pocket Snowman. However, Keys hit a third Seven on the 9s-Qc-5s-7c-2h board to take down what must have been a near 50k pot.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: March 07, 2008, 12:51:09 AM »

Mark Russell is down on the alternates list as being number 2103, but I couldn't find a 2103 and there was a pair of crutches peeking from out form underneath the table between these two gents, which I obviously very nearly fell over and I think I said something embarrassing...

Anyway, is either of these boys your Mark Russell? I can tell you that Gentleman Left (down on the list as F Meoni) has around 100k, and Gentleman Right (down as a G Wilson) has around 20k.

Gentleman Right has been having a pretty poor time of it, it looks like. I saw him lay his hand down when Terry Simpson bet 3k on an board. Not much room for manoeuvre, with 20k...

Speaking of these two, F Meoni just eliminated the chap on his immediate left with A-K. I didn't see the other hand, but there were celebrations on the river of a 7-Q-8-4-A, so I'm assuming the spiked Ace defeated a pocket pair.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: March 07, 2008, 12:55:29 AM »

Jeremy Longley, who seems to be a very loose player indeed, has both lost and won small(ish) pots in quick successions. Firstly, he limp-called Jen Mason's pre-flop raise before insta-check-folding to a 6.5k bet on the Flop.

Soon after, he called, along with James Kazal (who later folded), a pre-flop raise of 4,500 from the Devilifish. All checked the Flop before Jeremy check-called 9k on the Turn before checking down the River. Devilfish showed Pocket Jacks, but lost out to A-9. Devilfish shook his head in dismay as I departed.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2008, 12:57:25 AM »

Ian 'Mr Invincible' Cox has been in the thick of it during these very late stages. He just shot down Wilson Chan, A-T versus 8-8 followed by a thrilling J-Q-K-8 board...

River was a blank.

After being down to just 3k early doors, Coxy has now sprung up to the dizzy heights of 30k.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: March 07, 2008, 12:57:32 AM »

James Keys just made a big re-raise of Kerry Taylor's initial raise. After some thought Taylor called...

He flipped over 8-8 and the look of horror written across James' face told the story before his cards were even turned over...

"7-7" someone asked, and indeed James turned over 7-7. The pot was in the region of 50k, a biggie at this late stage of the day...

5-Q-9 came the harmless looking flop.

BUT a 7 on the turn drew a sharp intake of breath from the watching rail, before a solitary blank 2 on the river concluded the hand and gifted the pot to James.

James raised his hand as a gesture of apology to Kerry, who just raised his eyebrows, shook his head, picked up his coat and left the arena 2 minutes before play was due to terminate.

"Sick hand...SICK" commented one of his tablemates rather obviously and James did his best maintain an outward visage of embarrassment at his good fortune whereas in fact his head was filled with this...

Fair enough. All of us who play poker have been both sides of this metaphorical fence. We've been sucked out on royally for a crucial pot and felt like the damned, or have won a crucial pot at a crucial stage and felt like we were blessed and if we cut ourselves, liquid gold, bejeweled with fine cut diamonds would pour out.

It's why we play the game surely!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:00:30 AM by JungleCat03 » Logged

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »

is that break the end of the day or if it doesn't , how long does it continue Huh?

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »

That Coxy is at it again! This time the unfortunate victim was Stephen Holden, the Brummie pushing over the top of Ian's initial 1.2k raise for 5.9k more. "I'm gonna take a shot," announces Ian, semi-reluctantly calling with . Perhaps knowing his fate, Holden flipped and promptly left after the dealer dealt out a Cox-friendly board. This Coxy's so greedy, always hitting the near nuts in these races. Isn't one pair good enough?! "You've been winning all the races," adds Dan Samson. "Better lucky than good," replies Ian.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:04:44 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: March 07, 2008, 01:03:41 AM »

Play has now finished for the day.

The mere mention of alcohol has sent Dana into a frenzy.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: