blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 06:06:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273020 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 72047 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2008, 05:03:37 PM »

For whoever was asking after Ariston, I can tell you right now that at the break he had 20k, not the result of a double-up but the happy result of winning a bunch of small pots. Says he, "I've got a very nice table. VERY nice."

Similarly Stuart Rutter during the break informed me that he was on 14k, an impressive feat seeing as "I've not had any hands. But it's probably better for me not to have any hands at this stage." Hysterical giggling followed.

Pictured with the Rutter is Ms Fran Creed and her breakfast beer. She is on 10,775.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »

He may been an oldie in the Premiership, but he's a young whipper snapper here, ex International footballer Teddy Sheringham scoring once again by drawing a seat next to Vicky Coren. He was forced to jump out of the way though on the Turn of a -Ts-6c-8d board as Vicky and Carlo Citrone clashed, and possibly mistakenly so as the Ten on the River counterfeited both Vicky's Pocket Twos and Carlo's 6-3 off. Choppety chop chop.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2008, 05:07:32 PM »

pictures of moorman's yellow hoody for slagging purposes at a later date

Slagging? Nay, celebrating! So far Mr Moorman is my Hoodie Of The Day:

Click to see full-size image.

Also GUKPT champion Mr Jerome Bradpiece sporting my Hoodie/Shirt Combo Of The Day. Please believe the pink and greens are far more lurid and hurty on the eyes in real life:

Also not to forget Hairdo Of The Day, a slightly blurry Mr Davood Mehrmand:

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

chip count for Chilli,Ariston and Woody Deck please. thanks.

Chili back to around 10k now...

She told me the story of her up and down day. "I was up to 13k then down to 8 back to 11ish, then i played a big pot with Dave Clarke in this hand."

There were multiple limpers on 50 100 and Chili raised to 700 with A-Q. Dave Clarke, one of the initial limpers now went allin for his shortish stack of 4.4k.

Chili thought about it and couldn't put him on a decent hand so she called him eventually and her bravery was rewarded as she had caught him with his trousers down round his ankles, holding the dominated, crushed hand of A-J.

Poker's a funny old game as they say though and three outs was enough for Dave as a turned J was good for the pot and Chili was back down to 5k which is when I snapped her looking glum. Fighter that she is she recently doubled back up though hitting a runner runner full house I think she said. She was giggling as she related this to me, perhaps suggesting some sort of outdraw or fiendish luck may have been involved.

Dan Carter is sharing the felt at Maria's table and as I sidled by him he was keen to attract my attention.

"Write this, write this!" he beseeched me, and told me exactly how this hand should be reported. Here we go...

DAN CARTER BLUFFS CHILI!!!!

(or thinks he does anyway)

Today, during the London GUKPT, professional curly haired poker player Dan Carter became embroiled in a crucial, destiny shaping pot with young poker celebrity Maria "chili pepper" Demetriou.

Having limped preflop with 2-2, along with several other players, Dan saw Maria raise from out of her big blind a large amount. All the other players disappeared faster than a big stack in the hands of Flushy and the two protagonists were left heads up.

The flop came down Q hi and Dan bet the flop, forcing a fold from Maria.

"I knew I could push her off her hand with position I just knew it! I bluffed Chili - hooray!!!" boasted Dan cheerily, only to find out later his 2-2 was actually the best hand, Maria having missed the flop completely with 6-8.

Make of that what you will...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

On Table Coren/Sheringham is also Mr Carlo Citrone, very surprised:

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »

pictures of moorman's yellow hoody for slagging purposes at a later date

Slagging? Nay, celebrating! So far Mr Moorman is my Hoodie Of The Day:

On the Noah Boeken scale of daft hoodies, that's at least a Josh Tyler...

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11063&g2_serialNumber=1

Man he looks like our Karabiner

so,eone get a pic of Ralph and put them together .... could be father and son !!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2008, 05:13:12 PM »

Liam Flood has perked up from the staring of earlier and boosted his stack to around the 14k mark, courtesy of Iwan Jones' nemesis Davijay Sadarangani.

They see a flop; that flop is and Davijay checks. Liam bets 800, and after the most medium-sized of pauses, Davijay calls.

Turn - Two Clubs - again, Davijay check-calls, 1500 from Liam this time.

River - and now Davijay bets 2k. Liam calls quickly, and Davijay mucks before Liam even turns over his .
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »

Dan Carter BLUFFS CHILI!!!!

Here's a photo I made earlier:

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »

It's very serious poker on the far table, Mike Panteli and Simon Eastwood using every inch of the clock to make their decisions. With Mike Panteli raising it up to 950 pre-flop, Simon Eastwood made the call and bet 1,100 on the three diamonds Flop after Mike had checked. Mike shrugged his shoulders a little as if facing a tricky decision before reluctantly (or so it seemed) throwing in a call. Before the dealer had barely popped out a on the Turn, Mike was making a bet of 2k and adopting an arms on table, statuesque pose. Simon, meanwhile, counted out his chips (about several k), ummed and ahhed, scratched his head, bum and any other body part before... nope, hold, on... going back into the think tank. At this point, the other players were beginning to get restless, but, as is often the case, decided to show their impatience via huffs and puffs rather than being brave enough to demand the clock. After a good few minutes, Simon eventually made the call and, along with Mike, checked down the River. Mike, possibly trapping or perhaps simply scared by the possible flush, revealed Pocket Queens. Simon mucked instantly.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2008, 05:17:31 PM »

One gent not faring so well is Jeff Kimber, currently down to under 5k. I'm told he's had some dreadful luck. Attempting to appear stoical though:

Also spotted - Rob Garfield on around 8k and cheery as ever.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »

And ruing the impulse that made Barry Carter raise with 3-4, one sad Welshman telling his woes to Karl Mahrenholz.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »

Good updates guys, best of luck to the Luton lackays esp Mr.Garfield and Lalit Khajuria. Good luck to the lovely blonde ladies, Chili (my how she's grown, more photos please Smiley ) and Fran (quality pintage). VBOL to Dan Carter, Stu Rutter and any other blondes lucky enough to be playing in the Uk's premier tour. Ship it!!!

p.s. can you also pour a pint over Mark Friedman, the slowrolling ****. Damn septics, they need some idea of etiquette.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

barbara gibsons chip count if possible please.,.,thankyou.,.,.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2008, 05:44:13 PM »

Since Jonathan Raab isn't sending a full chip counts until the dinner break, here are a handful from my last trip down to the cardroom. I'll try to grab a few each time.

Chris Moorman -- 8,200
Praz Bansi -- 25,500
Ed Arees -- 800
Simon Wickenden -- 18,225
Jeff Kimber -- 3,150
Fari Badimansour -- 22,550
Carlo Citrone -- 8,175
JJ Hazan -- 14,050
Vicky Coren -- 8,050
Liam Boland -- 10,650
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »