blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:04:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 71009 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »

Little side story to this picture.

Teddy Sheringham has been a big fan of Fran Creed's for a while. Apparently he follows littlemissc's every post on blonde with great enthusiasm and was delighted to have the opportunity to finally meet his idol today.

He positively insisted I take a photo of the two of them, and Fran, after some gentle cajoling, reluctantly agreed.

Here is the ex-Spurs, Man U, Forest and England man, pictured canoodling with Fran.

I wasn't aware you thought of women like that, but I'll pass on your feelings to Fran. I'm sure she will be extremely flattered!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »

Ok, 20 odd unsigned guests watching.

It's time to bring out the big guns...but as Snoopy and his biceps are currently doing the rounds in the cardroom and I can't do that, please read the following announcement carefully and consider the implications.

Click to see full-size image.

Don't make the fluffy little fellas suffer guys, sign up to blonde!!!
If there not sugned up how do they see the piccy in the first place??

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2008, 11:18:06 PM »

The Dude abides... With a bunch of chips!

Ramazanali Abbassi (try saying that when you're drunk) is all in on a two hearts flop, and Mr Jerome Bradpiece calls.

Abbassi -
Jerome -

Turn -
River -

Jerome barely looks up from his fruit salad, but a slow smile creeps across his face. By the time he reaches his smiling apex, Abbassi is long gone from the table...

Hibernating bear:

Jerome Bradpiece:

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »

If there not sugned up how do they see the piccy in the first place??

Because our blonde technology has advanced! (Continue to) behold the wonder of the Blonde Gallery!
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2008, 11:22:09 PM »

By some curious twist of something, Ms Vicky Coren and Mr Neil Channing are now seated next to each other. Vicky looks the more pleased about it, for some reason.

HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2008, 11:22:46 PM »

Little side story to this picture.

Teddy Sheringham has been a big fan of Fran Creed's for a while. Apparently he follows littlemissc's every post on blonde with great enthusiasm and was delighted to have the opportunity to finally meet his idol today.

He positively insisted I take a photo of the two of them, and Fran, after some gentle cajoling, reluctantly agreed.

Here is the ex-Spurs, Man U, Forest and England man, pictured canoodling with Fran.

I wasn't aware you thought of women like that, but I'll pass on your feelings to Fran. I'm sure she will be extremely flattered!

Damn, my secret is out 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:25:16 PM by HOLDorFOLD » Logged

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2008, 11:29:56 PM »

Looks like we're on a short break. The next level played will be the last of the night - it is meant to be Level 9, 500/1000, but because of an accident yesterday they'll actually be playing 600/1200, and then repeating the 600/1200 level tomorrow. We don't have a Level 9 - 600/1200 button on our tournament clock, we only have a Level 10 - 600/1200 button, so it will continue to say Level 10. Sorry.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2008, 11:44:43 PM »

Hitsquad updates have been thin on the ground recently, so to bring you up to speed, just in case you hadn't realised, Karl Mahrenholz was knocked out a while ago whilst Praz Bansi is struggling to get a stack going with 10k or so to his name at the moment.

Next blinds are 600 1200 so he will be getting his stack into the middle in a s**t or bust move sooner rather than later I imagine.

Dave Colclough is prospering at the moment. He just eliminated the shortstacked Stuart Nash, swelling his already bulging stack up to a whopping 40k or so. Good work El Blondie!

Brighton regular Koroush Nikkhahe will also be looking for a good spot as his M decreases to a critical level, holding a vulnerable 15k or so at the moment. Expect fireworks to commence.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: March 07, 2008, 11:48:15 PM »

As I scoured the cardroom looking for the latest chip daddies (or mummies), I unearthed this motley crew, all of whom are doing swimmingly well.

(1) Mark Friedman -- 110k
(2) Stewart Clutterbuck -- 91k
(3) Jerome Bradpiece -- 74.5k
(4) Dave Colclough -- 55k
(5) David Rudling -- 54k
(6) Yilfer Shevket -- 51.5k

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 07, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

Great updates guys!

Can i have a Chris Rhodes Update please?? hes a leeds regular! Can pass on a message for me please? Can u wish him good luck for Daniel Girdlestone!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2008, 11:55:31 PM »

.... but if you don't get me a picture of skalie (aka bulldog chewing a wasp) I'll shoot you myself  Grin

Well I can't give you a hand, but I can give you (1) a photo of Jon practising his yoga at the table and (2) his current chip count of 35k. The hand that lured me over to the table actually involved the two players seated either side of Stretch Armstrong, Tony Phillips (left) running A-Q into the A-K of Ketul Nethwani (right). As a result, Ketul (currently resisting all kettle puns although they will appear later on) shoots up to 50k, Tony drops down to 7k and Jon pulls a muscle.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:02:07 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2008, 11:58:15 PM »

Great updates guys!

Can i have a Chris Rhodes Update please?? hes a leeds regular! Can pass on a message for me please? Can u wish him good luck for Daniel Girdlestone!

Well, he was short, but has now doubled through to something slightly more playable after near felting Alan Armitage. Alan had , but he was dominated by Chris' , and even more so when a King hit the Flop.

iorek

I find you very, very, attractive.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »

Any news on Des Jonas?

I am looking forward to the idea of Colorado State Prison.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »

Cheers Snoopy! Keep up the good work guys!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: March 08, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

Liam Flood is OUT. Found himself in a good spot for a treble up with Queens versus Big Slick x 2, but a King hit the Flop to send the Gentleman to the rail.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: