blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 06:19:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT News
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT News  (Read 196811 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: December 28, 2008, 10:56:41 PM »

will be looking to play walsall ... win that, then freeroll the rest Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 28, 2008, 10:56:55 PM »

Cool Smiley  Missed the online sats column.

easy to miss in all the verbiage!

We'll recap the salient points of the announcement when we reach key times for satellites, tourney buy ins etc for each of the live events, online events and national league

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »

what no trip overseas for the european leg

bugger there goes my summer holiday

...but at least the continent gets a break...  Wink

I hope we can tempt you to one of these in 2009 Ironside, the last few have been pretty tame.
Des dont encourage him please.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 30, 2008, 09:56:33 AM »

well done blonde!

Best Poker Community Of The Year:  Congratulations to the Blonde Poker membership who win the Community Award for the second consecutive year, by a narrow margin of 4 votes.  Blonde Poker has a thriving community of poker newbies, buffs and pros who share their poker ups and downs openly, sharing hand analysis and meeting annually at the infamous Blonde Bash live event.  Blonde Poker reporters update live from many of the UK's largest tournaments and it also has its own cardroom where members stake each other into some of the bigger tournaments online.  Eat My Stack; which also has a staking community and a recently launched poker radio stream, finished runner up while the poker community at Punters Lounge took third place.  Blonde Poker wins an entry into an APAT National event in Season Three, to be awarded to a member of their community.

We'll most likely add the seat as a prize to a blonde card-room event in 2009. to be confirmed

Other APAT award winners included Eck, xxMairxx, and as venue of the year DTD

My eyes are open wide
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 30, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 30, 2008, 10:28:50 AM »

well done blonde!

Best Poker Community Of The Year:  Congratulations to the Blonde Poker membership who win the Community Award for the second consecutive year, by a narrow margin of 4 votes.  Blonde Poker has a thriving community of poker newbies, buffs and pros who share their poker ups and downs openly, sharing hand analysis and meeting annually at the infamous Blonde Bash live event.  Blonde Poker reporters update live from many of the UK's largest tournaments and it also has its own cardroom where members stake each other into some of the bigger tournaments online.  Eat My Stack; which also has a staking community and a recently launched poker radio stream, finished runner up while the poker community at Punters Lounge took third place.  Blonde Poker wins an entry into an APAT National event in Season Three, to be awarded to a member of their community.

We'll most likely add the seat as a prize to a blonde card-room event in 2009. to be confirmed

'mon the Jocks

WD guys.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 30, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »

Ship it nice one

Will probably get involved in some of the online stuff,thanks for the cliff notes
cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 30, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »

well done blonde!

'mon the Jocks

WD guys.

Geo
I think the all the Moderators should have a "battle royale" for the free seat as a thankyou for the work they have put in over the last year.

shy bairns get nowt
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 30, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »

thanks Geo but some of the mods ( ) aren't eligible!

Seriously though, Its most likely we'll add it to a blonde card-room comp. Might attract an extra runner or two, one hopes.

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 30, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »

I think the all the Moderators should have a "battle royale" for the free seat as a thankyou for the work they have put in over the last year.

yeah right like i would stand a chance against kiv roberthm sherrif and rod in a battle royale

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 30, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »

Rod's good, he made the final table of a blonde comp the other day and he was sat out!!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: December 30, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »

Rod's good, he made the final table of a blonde comp the other day and he was sat out!!

Shhh, he lasted longer than most of us!  He pwnd you as well if I remember rightly?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 30, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »

lol yep, about 4 hands in a row lol

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 31, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »

OK guys - anyone with any kind of allegiance to Luton at all, however vague, get yourself signed up for the Luton team for the national online league thumbs up

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2354.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 06:04:09 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: December 31, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

OK guys - anyone with any kind of allegiance to Luton at all, however vague, get yourself signed up for the Luton team for the national online league thumbs up

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2354.0

<waits patiently for Nottingham Club captain to post in similar vein - 35 mins - still no sign>

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: