blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:54:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  New Celtic Manager?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Celtic Manager?  (Read 4678 times)
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »

Lennon as next Celtic manager?!? wtf???

Hang about a month or 2, keegan might take it Cheesy

Maybe Ramos would take it I'm sure he'd like a shot at European football next year.

He has it where he is matey, keep up.

thanks to Jol he HAD it...no more Europe for your lot..back to Intertoto with your lot of under achievers. Wink...unless of course you can get into europe by winning the "nobody cares Cup"?

Level?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

Maybe Ramos would take it I'm sure he'd like a shot at European football next year.

thanks to Jol he HAD it...no more Europe for your lot..back to Intertoto with your lot of under achievers. Wink...unless of course you can get into europe by winning the "nobody cares Cup"?

Level?

Level?..I'd say pre-school. (Really, no idea what you're on about mate Smiley )

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:01 PM »

Was there not talk about Martin Jol coming to parkhead i think he would be a great asset!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »

Was there not talk about Martin Jol coming to parkhead i think he would be a great asset!

He'd be good for Celtic..if you want passion Martin is your man...and he's a good manager.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 10:00:29 PM »

He'd be good for Celtic..if you want passion Martin is your man...and he's a good manager.

And he'd play some attacking football!
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »

Level?

Level?..I'd say pre-school. (Really, no idea what you're on about mate Smiley )

Spurs are already in Europe next season - DUCY?
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 03:10:34 AM »

Why not?

Personally think he needs to gather the experience but its not the worse choice.  Lenny knows the game inside out and he has the passion that Celtic are sadly missing.   

Before I read this thread I had just posted on a Celtic forum that we need to get someone in who has as much hatred for the H**s as they have for us, thats the only thing Sally and Watty have over us when it comes down to players there is no doubt in my mind that Celtic have the better squad what we lack is a bit of fire that they have.  Lennon will bring that back  as a coach.

you're priceless mate.
you've got the better squad but you're lacking in hatred? best excuse ever for not winning the league

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 11:22:55 AM »

Why not?

Personally think he needs to gather the experience but its not the worse choice.  Lenny knows the game inside out and he has the passion that Celtic are sadly missing.   

Before I read this thread I had just posted on a Celtic forum that we need to get someone in who has as much hatred for the H**s as they have for us, thats the only thing Sally and Watty have over us when it comes down to players there is no doubt in my mind that Celtic have the better squad what we lack is a bit of fire that they have.  Lennon will bring that back  as a coach.

you're priceless mate.
you've got the better squad but you're lacking in hatred? best excuse ever for not winning the league

Exactly mate, we have no passion or desire.  Go through the teams player for player when the best starting 11 play and Celtic have the better team, look at the back up on the bench and you'll see that Celtic have a better class of player in reserve.

We have let ourselves down by not showing that battling spirit that the orcs have shown this season, look at the league over the past few years and we have had it wrapped up with 6 games or so to go - Rangers didn't become a better team overnight - they installed 2 guys who hate everything Celtic, they have fostered a team spirit akin to that of  their 9-in-a-row team .

Up here mate it all comes down to mentality.  Rangers have a mentality this season thats been missing for the last 2 years they had no leadership or direction.

Neil Lennon will install that drive, focus and passion into this existing squad of Celtic players.

I now actually believe that although we are effectively 9 points behind that we can win the league.

C'mon the HOOPS!!!

And if we do win the title that should not give Strachan a reprieve, he must still be replaced.

cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »

its funny-if the we ginger nut does win the league this year he will be the first celtic manager to win 3 titles on the bounce since big jock and yous still want him out! not forgetting the last 16 of the champions league something the so called god that is martin oneil.

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »

its funny-if the we ginger nut does win the league this year he will be the first celtic manager to win 3 titles on the bounce since big jock and yous still want him out! not forgetting the last 16 of the champions league something the so called god that is martin oneil.

I'm not a fan of O'Neil mate he had his time and was good thats it.  Strachan should never have been allowed anywhere near Celtic park when he suggested that Aiden McGeady "go play in Ireland if he wants to play for that National team" on the BBC.  This came at a time when Aiden was under increased pressure from the sectarian Scottish media and the nieanderthals at every Scottish ground. 

Its not just about winning you know, yes it helps but the mindset with Strahan is all wrong when he says says the the fans are "kestrel drinking neds" or tells players who are gash that "its only my opinion that counts" or when he goes to the Nou Camp knowing there are 10,000 or so fans there and plays one up top when he knows we need to win by two clear goals, or even when he goes to Ibrox and drops our top scorer in a must win game, or continually plays Gary Caldwell to the detriment of the team, banishes a young player because he pumped strachans daughter etc etc the list is endless.

He has never been wanted by the majority of our support and now those who did welcome him are turning on him as well.

RFC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 01:32:07 AM »

Neil Lennon has re-joined celtic with immeadiate effect as asst coach................

Next Celtic Manager?

Love it ...... No coaching skills from fifa or even a module from belfast college in sports . I Do respect him as a player but what can he teach anyone at c*lt*c how to  pass a ball 10 yards after holding it for 2 secs . All I think he his brought in for is to get the fans back on wee gingers side . Its all about restoring pride in a fan base that is turning against a manager that has brought them to the best europe standings and 2 league titles in a row

Blonde means a lot to me
When you cry, I cry
When you laugh, I laugh
When you jump out of a window , I laugh again
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 01:36:00 AM »

Neil Lennon has re-joined celtic with immeadiate effect as asst coach................

Next Celtic Manager?

Love it ...... No coaching skills from fifa or even a module from belfast college in sports . I Do respect him as a player but what can he teach anyone at c*lt*c how to  pass a ball 10 yards after holding it for 2 secs . All I think he his brought in for is to get the fans back on wee gingers side . Its all about restoring pride in a fan base that is turning against a manager that has brought them to the best europe standings and 2 league titles in a row

No coaching badges, really?

Ohh and since when did you need a badge to know how to coach the game, there have been many successful managers/coaches who got by without such badges in anycase.

Regardless if Lennon has been brought back to take the heat off Strachan it may just work.

Remind me why McCoist and Smith are back at Rangers - its surely not for that free flowing attacking football that the fans crave.

raab11

they call me the hat

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 01:39:56 AM »

strachan  out

mogger in

happy days

"poker is like sex, everyone thinks they are the best but most don't know what they're doing"
Dutch Boyd
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 01:51:17 AM »

strachan  out

mogger in

happy days

my prefered option if strachan was to go raab.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 05:37:46 PM »

strachan  out

mogger in

happy days

Like right now!!

little PRIKC! why does he insist on playing that useless bassa Donnati?

Arrrrrghhhh am away to tan my wrists.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: