blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo : Day 3 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo : Day 3 - Interactive  (Read 31498 times)
The Headcase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »

By the way, what do I have to do to get some more of those little gold stars?
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »

By the way, what do I have to do to get some more of those little gold stars?

hit 50 or 100 posts i think. gogogo.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

Alright, one of my favourites finally made the money in an tournament! Do you think it would be possible to post a picture of high stakes norwegian Terje Augdal? He's the guy who won a 280K pot 3 months after his 18th birthday.
Would be grateful since there are basically no pictures of him on the internet.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi apologies for the belated response. It was difficult to photograph Terje earlier since he was on the feature TV table but although his exit was bad news for you and him, at least it meant I could get a shot of him!

Every cloud has a silver lining etc ... 

Here he is shortly after his exit.

Also notice TODD BRUNSON who was also recently eliminated although we don't have any details of his exit it was almost simultaneous with Terje's exit.

Good game Todd. Hope you didn't mind me flashing my camera in your face throughout this tournament TOO much...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »

*****22 players remain after the quickfire start******

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »

*****22 players remain after the quickfire start******

is any chipcount avaible ?

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

FRENCH NEWS!

Anthony Lellouche just raised it up and Stefan Raffy re-raised the aggressive Frenchman.

Anthony has been re-raised a few times so far and this time he decided to set Stefan in for his remaining chips...Stefan called.

The frenchman had a big hand this time though in K-K and Stefan looked a bit disgusted that he wasn't at least flipping as he tabled his T-T.

A flop of 5-A-7-Q-4 was good enough for Lellouche and as he had Stefan covered, it means Stefan is OUT, eliminated in 22nd spot for €16,000. Well played by the Danish player. Here he is on the ETP live feed awaiting his fate...

jpean

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »

FRENCH NEWS!

Anthony Lellouche just raised it up and Stefan Raffy re-raised the aggressive Frenchman.

Anthony has been re-raised a few times so far and this time he decided to set Stefan in for his remaining chips...Stefan called.

The frenchman had a big hand this time though in K-K and Stefan looked a bit disgusted that he wasn't at least flipping as he tabled his T-T.

A flop of 5-A-7-Q-4 was good enough for Lellouche and as he had Stefan covered, it means Stefan is OUT, eliminated in 22nd spot for €16,000. Well played by the Danish player. Here he is on the ETP live feed awaiting his fate...

Go 'thony !!!

is Eric always attacking a lot of pots ?

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:19 PM »

BIG POT!

Lellouche raised, Dario re-raised and now Strassmann SHOVES ALLIN!

Dario had so much in the middle he had to call, although he didn't like it and you could see why as he tabled Q-8.

He had an overcard though as Strassman flipped over J-J...70 30 folks...

6-6-7 came the flop.

"He's got a straight draw!" commented Barry Martin a bit oddly, but a 9 on the turn made it look lilke Barry's strange prophecy might come true...

Any Q T or 5 would seal it for Dario on the river and it came...

...A king.

Oh, no excitement, Strassmann's jacks hold and he is up to 350k. Jason Bourne shows his supremacy once again. Go my pick!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

Your updates are better than the commentary of the people doing the EPT live feed...nice going Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »

Your updates are better than the commentary of the people doing the EPT live feed...nice going Smiley

if you said... the french EPT live doens't work I don't know why...

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »

Eric Koskas jsut won't be quiet.

He tangles with Peter Roach now and they see a flop of .

Both of them show committment to the flop and ultimately the chips all go in, Koskas showing for a powerful pair and flush draw whilst Peter showed for a bigger flush draw and 2 overs...not THAT much in it...

a three clubs came on the turn and....

....a on the river consigns Peter to the rail in 18th spot for € 16,000. Massively chip stacked Koskas now has in excess of ONE MILLION DOLLARS

...er no...i mean...CHIPS! and is easily the chip leader at this point.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »

Jan Heitman and Dario Mineri just did the tango, Dario with Q-Q and Jan dominated and well behind with A-8.

This was a
 Click to see full-size image.
indeed at over 500k.

Dario held his baby-face in his hands as he looked pained watching the flop, understandably so as it came to turn fortunes round for Jan, and a turna and completed the hand giving Jan a full house to beat unfortunate Dario's 2 pair.

One cheeky little smile from Jan, one rueful glance from Dario at the flop later and we were back in the thick of things...

Gobbomom

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »

any idea at all of the chip counts? Specifically Randal Flowers and Isaac Baron?
gobboboy
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »

The gobbos demand chip counts. Sad
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 04:17:13 PM »

Hectic stuff in here but no so hectic I can't give you a quick shot of the massage girl we've all come to love this week.

***Quick break for a few minutes whilst they re-arrange the tables following THIS event***

Meanwhile, one more elimination, American player Mike Sowers is also OUT in 17th spot, winning €16,000 for his troubles.

16 left, playing down to the final 8 who will make the televised final table, the fur is flying here!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: