blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:21:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo : Day 3 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo : Day 3 - Interactive  (Read 31495 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

ah ok then...cus I'm really bored at work Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »

Jan Heitmann raises to 20k from the cut-off, Antony Lellouche re-raises to 60k from the button and takes down Jan's suspected LP steal.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

My picks

Mike Sowers
Mark Flowers

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »

I don't know if you could see this on the live feed or not but Paul Alterman was the first player out.

On the feature table, Paul shoved his small stack into the middle but ran into Dario holding a big hand.

Paul had Q-Q I believe, Dario K-K and a board devoid of transpired, meaning Paul Alterman is the unlucky first player out in 31st spot, winning €12,800.  He may be disappointed not to go further having reached this stage but a good payday and a good performance for the UK player.

Here is Paul taking his frustration at the cooler out by strangling a bottle of water.

Mads Andersen just moved his stack into the middle with 7-7 but again he found a  player behind, Julian Parmann lurking with K-K.

A comprehensive  flop of left Mads drawing to runner runner and it never arrived on the turn and river, meaning Mads is also one of the early casualties...

Mads shakes hands with his executioner as he departs the tournament...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 02:42:32 PM »

I don't know if you could see this on the live feed or not but Paul Alterman was the first player out.

On the feature table, Paul shoved his small stack into the middle but ran into Dario holding a big hand.

Paul had Q-Q I believe, Dario K-K and a board devoid of transpired, meaning Paul Alterman is the unlucky first player out in 31st spot, winning €12,800.  He may be disappointed not to go further having reached this stage but a good payday and a good performance for the UK player.

Here is Paul taking his frustration at the cooler out by strangling a bottle of water.

Mads Andersen just moved his stack into the middle with 7-7 but again he found a  player behind, Julian Parmann lurking with K-K.

A comprehensive  flop of left Mads drawing to runner runner and it never arrived on the turn and river, meaning Mads is also one of the early casualties...

Mads shakes hands with his executioner as he departs the tournament...

We got no feed

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

There's been the predicted whirlwind start to the comp, with at least five casuaties so far!

Italian player Ezio Guagliata is also one of the early casualties much to the chagrin of the partisan local crowd...

Every time Dario wins a pot, the arena reverberates with the roars of the excited Italian audience. If he reaches the final they may need to re-inforce the windows...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
TidalWave

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »

Quite annoying that the EPT-livecast still isn't working. Can you please post a pic of the featured table and Terje Augdal?
thanks in advance.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »

Hello San Rem, Hello updaters !

Good Job Yesterday !

I, my picks for today are :
Eric Koskas
Dario Minieri
Antony Lellouche
Markus Golser
Mark Flowers
Todd Brunson
Paul Alterman

That could be a nice final table isn't it ?

I agree jpean that would be intresting to watch!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

The feed is still down at the moment.

Meanwhile Felipe Ramos has doubled up with Jacks vs Tens on the one of the outer tables.

Jason Mercier was check/raised off a 22k bet Two Clubs by Markus Golser's bet of 60k.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 02:54:51 PM »

The aggressive, crazy chip monster Eric Koskas continues the tone he set yesterday by sending recently doubled up Julian Parmann crashing to the rail, his 8-8 holding versus the A-9 of Parmann for a whopping 350k+ pot.

Now up to 850k or so, Koskas is continuing to dominate his fellow players...

As one big stack in Koskas prospers, Dario is keen to maintain parity and plays out a big pot versus Terje Augdal. Augdal was relatively short stacked and made a move with K-T, only to run into the A-J of Dario...

A King was the first card out to cheers from the watching Norwegian media but an Ace also appeared on the flop giving Dario an advantage that he maintained through the turn and river. His A-J holds and we are down one more player, Terje Augdal.

It's sheer carnage!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »

Live commentary feed in the press room.

Barry Martin says, "We're presenting you with live, uninterrupted coverage of the San Remo EPT, as we just look at the outer tables, there's a big pot brewing with a guy in the stripey shirt and....Oh our pictures gone, we're just going to take a short break, we'll be right back..."

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

The feed is still down at the moment.
Meanwhile Felipe Ramos has doubled up with Jacks vs Tens on the one of the outer tables.

Jason Mercier was check/raised off a 22k bet Two Clubs by Markus Golser's bet of 60k.

is anybody suprised that the live feed isnt working?? modern technology eh!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

Quite annoying that the EPT-livecast still isn't working. Can you please post a pic of the featured table and Terje Augdal?
thanks in advance.

We're not allowed to take photos of the feature table at the moment, we might be able to in a bit.

The Headcase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

Update on Peter Roche please. A player not to be underestimated. Does not play too many tournaments but is a high stakes cash game regular.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 02:59:28 PM »

thanks in advance.

We're not allowed to take photos of the feature table at the moment, we might be able to in a bit.

get in there on the sly ldo.

commando floppy ftmfw.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: