blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:08:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 79774 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »

Hi-de-hi all, and welcome to the DTD Monthly £300-er! I must confess that I am currently curled up on my sofa with the TV on, but come 8pm tomorrow Snoops and I will be up in Nottingham, hopefully full of some kind of delicious DTD dinner and all ready to bring you a veritable cornucopia of updating treats.

Feel free in the meantime to bok yourself if you're playing, or your friends if they're playing, and we'll keep our eagle eyes out come tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 02:19:15 AM by danafish » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 01:25:16 AM »

Greetings, peeps, and welcome to the 3 in the DTD's 3-2-1, a completely unique name that we can only credit to DTD    Oh, okay, hands up, it is of course a tribute to the wonderfully tacky and bizarrely perplexing 3-2-1 TV quiz show involving Ted Rogers and the true star of the show, Dusty Bin. But unlike 3-2-1, there's poker involved in this show, with the first of the three digit sequence being tomorrow's £300 No Limit Hold'Em Freezeout.

With a spectacular 170 showing on its last outing, the 3-2-1 is already proving to be a huge success and further proof of how far ahead DTD are of the rest of the field. This month, I expect nothing less, with the esteemed likes of Mickey Wernick, Dave Colclough and Lucy Rokach crossing swords with the many local players who have made this fantastic venue their new local jaunt.

As Dana said, be sure to give a shout out to anyone you want us to follow, and we'll do our very best to keep you inundated with photos, hands, chip counts and, especially in Red-Dog's case, what they've gone for in their all-day breakfast. Inevitably, we haven't been able to get our greasy mitts on a player list yet, so if you are playing, or no someone who is, then please let us know by posting below.

In the meantime, all that we can do is brace ourselves for the poker festivities ahead, pray for flowing traffic on those blasted M1 roadworks, and pray silence as we commend two of the people responsible for this cracking 3-2-1 invention, Messieurs Trumper and Yong.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 01:31:30 AM by danafish » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 01:35:02 AM »

Self-Bokked. To save you the trouble.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:58:49 AM »

GL to all the blondes playing, especially leknave, sledge and maybe horneris

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 03:42:32 AM »

Oh great, Dana is updating.  PLEAAAAAAAASE don't let me forget to give you some money!!  Phil Quayle asked me to pass on some dosh for your cd a couple of weeks ago - oops.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 04:05:28 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

Especially LeKnave, Sledge, Fran and Chilli. And maybe Horneris if he decides to go. (too busto to play it myself, fk my life)

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 04:16:07 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

Especially LeKnave, Sledge, Fran and Chilli. And maybe Horneris if he decides to go. (too busto to play it myself, fk my life)

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

Cheers Rich, don't worry luv, Fran and myself already talked about a heads up chop tonight....It's in the bag IOO (in our opinion, just in case). x

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 04:23:13 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

Cheers Rich, don't worry luv, Fran and myself already talked about heads up tonight....she said NO DEALS B**CH x

But yeh, you two HU would be a good result!

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 04:29:12 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

Cheers Rich, don't worry luv, Fran and myself already talked about heads up tonight....she said NO DEALS B**CH x

But yeh, you two HU would be a good result!

nice editing.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 05:07:52 AM »

Is Horneris still in?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 05:55:59 AM »

UTM FTW SHIB IT

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 09:02:30 AM »

Obviously no bias due to having a %age in Sledge but GL m8 take it down. GL to all Blondes and on behalf of the NAS I'm sure we can rely on Snoopy to ensure the high quality of norkage achieved by Kev at the last 321 weekend will be topped this weekend.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 09:44:10 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

Cheers Rich, don't worry luv, Fran and myself already talked about a heads up chop tonight....It's in the bag IOO (in our opinion, just in case). x
i had a dream.........
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »

%%% Yay  Grin Hopefully im still in it tomorrow Llevan!
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

Gl all blondes imo.

gogogogo gl 1 time ppl.

i had a dream.........

which one of you was on top at the time?

(CHIP WISE!!!!!!)

sponsored by Fyffes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: