blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:49:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Poker tools,resources etc
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker tools,resources etc  (Read 57293 times)
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 04:55:29 AM »

is there a bet pot script for microgaming?

RioRodent

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »

is there a bet pot script for microgaming?

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

Works on Ladbrokes... not tried it on other Prima sites.

£10 to £10k Challenge

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »

Are we missing some simple poker odds calculator's?

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/texas_holdem

For example...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

Updated.

The reason I didn't include that one initially ChipPrince was that, pokerstove does that for you and alot more, but i kind of think now something more basic doesn't do any harm.
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

has anyone used table shark? table selection tool

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

Nice one Longy,

Is there an AHK script for IPoker?

LOL at the last resource Cheesy

Cheers.

There are but im hesitant to put any tools that I have not tried or someone else on here recommends. I will give you a couple of links to threads on 2p2 and i will let you ipoker players give them a go.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=1581 (potbet script thread)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=125078 (card and table mods thread)

Im a bit dense when it comes to, well most things really. How the hell do you run scripts? Do I have to save the text document somewhere or someink? No idea where to start and I want to use the betpot thingy

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 12:19:45 PM »

AHK = AutoHotKey

www.autohotkey.com - download AHK.

Save script as text but with a .ahk file extension.

Double click on AHK file.

Robert is your mother's brother.
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »

Updated a few odds and sods.

Note stars have now banned icm calculators, from being used while you have the site open. So sngegt is useless on stats and if you want to use sngwiz or sngpt you have to logout of stars.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »

Ive posted this on the Holdem Manager forum, but they are notoriously slow at replying to things and Im sure someone here may know.

Is it at all possible to delete an individual player from the hold'em manager database? Long story short, my own stats got corrupted and claim I never lost a hand but my datamined hands on other players are accurate. I want to wipe my own stats and start from scratch but keep the datamined hands.

Any ideas? I could just wipe the whole db I spose and start a fresh
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »

Ive posted this on the Holdem Manager forum, but they are notoriously slow at replying to things and Im sure someone here may know.

Is it at all possible to delete an individual player from the hold'em manager database? Long story short, my own stats got corrupted and claim I never lost a hand but my datamined hands on other players are accurate. I want to wipe my own stats and start from scratch but keep the datamined hands.

I have not used holdem manager, so i personally have no idea.

Probs best posting this in the rail or internet poker, to get a wider audience. Though 2p2 may be a better option.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »

I have not used holdem manager, so i personally have no idea.

Probs best posting this in the rail or internet poker, to get a wider audience. Though 2p2 may be a better option.

cheers for the reponse but decided f&^k it and bought a new pc and started the lot from scratch. Now in the middle of buying a few million pre mind hands.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

I have just come across PokerEdge which is a stats collater for all players on lots of networks.  I notice it not listed here and wondered if anyone used it and what they think of it. 

You get a 5 day free trial and looks pretty cool but I am a total novice at these sorts of software - please help.

http://www.poker-edge.com/faq.html

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »

Poker Edge is banned by Stars. 

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »

I have just come across PokerEdge which is a stats collater for all players on lots of networks.  I notice it not listed here and wondered if anyone used it and what they think of it. 

You get a 5 day free trial and looks pretty cool but I am a total novice at these sorts of software - please help.

There has been a few threads on it on here, most of the comments have been less than complimentary and I have to say i agree with the majority. Its accuracy seems to be miles off and somewhat unreliable. It is also banned by party and as silo say it is listed in banned software on stars.

Correct me if im wrong, but you are mainly an MTT player. If you want a read on how good someone is, I would just use OPR (listed in op). As for reads on how someone actually plays, there isn't anything I can really reccommend for MTT players. As with things like poker tracker you never really get reliable sample sizes due to the amount of different players you play and the constant table balancing.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 02:33:11 AM »

There has been a few threads on it on here, most of the comments have been less than complimentary and I have to say i agree with the majority. Its accuracy seems to be miles off and somewhat unreliable. It is also banned by party and as silo say it is listed in banned software on stars.

Correct me if im wrong, but you are mainly an MTT player. If you want a read on how good someone is, I would just use OPR (listed in op). As for reads on how someone actually plays, there isn't anything I can really reccommend for MTT players. As with things like poker tracker you never really get reliable sample sizes due to the amount of different players you play and the constant table balancing.

Unless I've missed a thread somewhere along, I believe the derogatory comments were made regarding the player summary they give based on the stats they have. However, I would imagine there is a lot more to review before dismissing a poker tool beyond this one line.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:37:49 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: