blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:49:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive  (Read 90571 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »

Three of the American players mentioned yesterday (ten if you include the other seven Josh Fields playing today) are still plugging away. One of those is Daniel Didech, currently on 40,500 and laughing heartily with tablemate Victor Ramdin. Meanwhile, a few tables along, Ben Sulsky has been spotted next to his twin (same befuddled stare and everything), Ian Prevost. Ben has 47,000 and in seemingly good spirits. Finally, the deadly serious Josh Field (you could hear a mouse fart on that table) is quietly tootling along with 20,500.

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2008, 02:06:41 PM »

afternoon!!!

updates on shaun deeb, connor drinan, and my man andrew teng plz!!!

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »

Rupert's 'man', Andrew Teng, unwittingly emulating the expression of the face on his hoody, is on 41,500 after seeing "no big hands". He's sharing a table with England's Jonothon Butters who's slowly working his way up with 28,000.

As I counted those respective stacks, I was momentarily interrupted by Carl Johan Ericson, initial raiser Christophe Benzimra folding and showing an Ace in the process. Ericson, meanwhile, made that inexplicable motion when people check their winning hand before folding. Just why do people do that?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:12:04 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
iubullets

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »

updates on Matt Kurtz? started today at table 30 seat 6
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »

Chip count for Foxy and Woody please guys. thanks.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

On the reading list of Marc Goodwin is The Magical Maze by Ian Stewart, which is odd, I had him down as a Harry Potter man. Little stack for the cheeky Brummy, his stack remains the same.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »

Great job on the updates so far. Please be following/updating on Stephen Devlin for the UK online poker community (he is from N Ireland hence UK not British). Wish I was there this year, but the weather here in Southern Spain is very nice too.

A bit of a sad sight, I'm afraid - Stephen Devlin seems to have been vaporized or otherwise removed from this plane of reality in which he was meant to come back for Day 2. Or possibly he's just late. On exactly 16k minus antes unless the blinds have gone through him. He'd better hurry up...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

Not much change either for Irish Open Champion Neil Channing, as seems to be the trend with the British contingent thus far, the Poker Verdicter starting with 35k, peaking at 42k before settling at 40k. "Just blind stuff really," he reports. "Stealing blind stuff?" I ask. "Well, value betting I like to think, although some might call it stealing."

Neil then goes on to say how slow his table is, highlighting Marcel Luske's refusal to release the small nomination chips. "It's a bit of a poser's table," he adds. I pivot on the spot to see who's at the table. Mama mia, it's Patrik Antonius! "I just hate the game being played so slowly," he concludes.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »

Some photos of the Table Of Legend:

Extra gratuitous and unnecessary photo of Ms Edlund:

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »

Peering over at the stack of Marc Goodwin, my attentions are sidetracked by a 100k plus pot that is threatening to develop between Nordine Bouya and Terris Preston. After Nordine had called a pre-flop re-raise from Terris in the small blind, Nordine called a bet on the Flop before pushing all-in over the top (there may have been one or two raises on this street) on the Turn. Faced with a tough decision for a gigantic pot, Terris took a stab with , the call leaving him with a paltry in comparison 13.5k. Confusing the table as to whether he was ahead or behind, Nordine took a few moments to reveal his hand, wagging his finger in peculiar fashion before flipping over an unbeatable . "That's disgusting," observes an infuriated Marc Goodwin. "You should apologise to him for that." As Nordine shrugs his shoulders claiming "that's the game", a battered and bruised Terris just sits their motionless, his true expression concealed by the blackness of his shades.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »

Some photos of the Table Of Legend:

Extra gratuitous and unnecessary photo of Ms Edlund:

Wow weeeeeeeeeeeee shes so hot!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »

Mr Mike McDonald has had some Timex-ly good luck. Ahem. Oh god, I'm very tired and I can't be bothered with puns any more, sorry. ANyway, he's found a load of extra chips from somewhere, and is currently on around 34k.

Sorry, I saw so many exits/double-ups I completely forgot about Thomas Dunwoodie.  scared  I've found a bouncy ball belonging to the Geordie one though, and I've put Snoopy on the case...

TheReader23

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »

Good morning Blondies -- looking forward to another day of great reporting by your crack staff ----

I have some requests for info on some American friends...Leading off the list is obviously Michael Martin, Table 12, seat 8 (wish I knew how to do smiley faces but just picture five right after his name), Chris Lee, Table 23, Seat 1, Ryan Daut, Table 18, Seat 2, Carl Olson, Table 15, Seat 4, Eric Liu, Table 8, Seat 3, Ben Sprengers, Table 32, Seat 7.

That should do it for all of my requests.  Hope they're all still here by the end of today.

Have fun!!!!

TR23

GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2008, 02:34:32 PM »

T6 lady fake or real?

I think we should have a poll Smiley

LAhavana

raise, reraise, acrobat lip raise, fold ,fold, np!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2008, 02:38:12 PM »

tyty i hope mr dunwoodie is still hanging in there!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: