blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 03:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272891 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive  (Read 90954 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2008, 02:38:57 PM »

Stephen King-a-likey Mr Jan Sjavik has doubled up - not sure when the chips went in, or indeed what happened, but he was holding and his lime-shirted opponent, I believe one Travis Klein, was holding .

The Board - two hearts

Jan Sjavik - up to over 50k
Travis Klein - down to 11.5k

Click to see full-size image.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »

T6 lady fake or real?

I think we should have a poll Smiley

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

but Who Cares??

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Kara

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

Sending the supremo blog team much love-age from the seat just behind them (and slightly to the left). Fab as always .....

Go the D_Ry (Danny Ryan) and lovely Felipe Taveres as well.....

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

Just as I was about to venture back into the battlefield to report on some of the aforementioned requests, hundreds of players came charging out of the bathroom like a horde of teenagers at a Take That concert. Dodging the oncoming crowd like Stretch Armstrong doing the limbo, I spotted an unusual pairing in naughty Internetters Josh Field and Sorel Mizzi. I was inches away from photographing the pair of them for some sure-to-be-amusing blonde photoshopping and inevitable mocking, but backed out at the very last moment as Sorel's suspicious glare caught my eye. Fearing a Bjork-esque punch in the face, I dropped the camera to my side and wisely retreated.

Instead, and perhaps as some sort of compensation for my lack of courage, please see this photoshop constructed picture of Andrew Teng and Daniel Didech. Scouring through the forums, I stumbled upon a thread by which Andrew and Daniel were discussing the possibility of "backing a horse" in the 20k STTs, a game that they believe might hold a bit of a value. In response to that suggestion, Dana and I would like to offer ourselves up as possible horse candidates. We don't look like much, but we have more game than an entire cast of High Stakes Poker and would be more than happy to take down the high stake STTs on your behalf. Unfortunately, we are a bit short on finances at the moment as so would require you to pay the entire 40k, and we must also demand 100% of any winnings. Deal?

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »

Stage right just inside the dazzlingly mirrored entrance to the Salle des Etoiles, heads turned toward one table as one player knocked out another one with a particularly vocal, fist-pumpy reaction.  So loud and incomprehensible was the victor, that I immediately looked for Soren Jensen, but in fact it was this guy - Samir Rahal.  "YEEESSS!!" he continued, while the dealer waited politely until the busted one had hit the rail before announcing, "Seat Open!"

"What nationality do you think he is?" asked Benjo.
"French."
"Yes."

He now has 48,000.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »

Good luck to Benjamin R

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »

Sending the supremo blog team much love-age from the seat just behind them (and slightly to the left). Fab as always .....

Go the D_Ry (Danny Ryan) and lovely Felipe Taveres as well.....

Not sure about Danny To The D-Ry currently, but Mr Taveres is running well - he just knocked out one Nathan Doudney.

Bit sick actually - Nathan bet 10k on a flop and Felipe made it All In. Nathan called, and the cards were flipped thus:

Nathan Doudney -
Felipe Tavernes -

The dealer makes Nathan wait for AGES while he's counting the stacks to see if he gets any change, but he doesn't, and is officially OUT.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »

For those who don't know him - this is Ed de Haas, just moving tables as yet another one breaks.  This is not a photoshop - he really is stratospherically tall.

PLUS  - and I think this gives him added intimidation value - he's wearing what looks like the full hide of an alligator as a jacket, probably one he wrestled to death with his bare hands.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »

Good luck to Benjamin R

You mean the tallest man in the world?

TidalWave

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »

Any news on Johnny Lodden guys? I doubt he double or busted since he started the day third in chips but you never know off course.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »

great updates guys!

And definitely fake, Bandit.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2008, 02:52:32 PM »

Good luck to Benjamin R

You mean the tallest man in the world?

Kudos to you for that.

Speaking of Kudos, here he is with Kang.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »

Also running well is Luca Pagano, shoving a J-4-T flop with K-Q and getting himself called by Peter Roche's J-T.

Turn - 9 obviously
River - an irrelevant 2

Double up to 76.2k for Pagano, who does a little chicken dance to celebrate:

Double down and a consolatory massage for Peter Roche - looks like around 25k he's left with:

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2008, 02:59:45 PM »

tyty i hope mr dunwoodie is still hanging in there!

Thomas Dunwoodie's seat is now being occupied by a random French player (Frenchieboy), so unless he's moved table, I fear he may be out. However, on that table are two Brits in the form of 'Greekfish' Andrew Andreou and Vicky Coren who have 31,000 and 5,400 respectively. Amusingly, Greek Fish mistook the  short-haired dealer for a lad and asked, "How much is it, sir... oh, sorry, I mean young lady."  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:03:51 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »

Continuing with the double-up theme, Mr Barry Greenstein has in some wise Got It In with pocket Kings against someone else's K-Q - all I know is that there was an Ace on the flop and a King on the turn... Actually I didn't really see the hand, I saw all the cards being swept away at the end and all the chips being swept Greenstein-wards. Most unusual, I don't believe I've ever seen him smile before. This is what that looks like:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: