blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Expekt.com Norwegian Championships ME: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Expekt.com Norwegian Championships ME: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 35020 times)
bovie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

whoever wins this torny,these norwegians all think they are gus,well let me tell you in 2 or 3yrs,unless they change there style they will only win very few torneys...............they will all be skint
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

Hi George!  Thanks for posting... I agree wholeheartedly with your praise of the timeliness and efficiency of everything here at DTD.  Our job is so easy Kev could do it.  Oops, he and Ginger have just arrived.  Good luck parallel updaters!

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »

whats the point of having a dress code if they dont enforce it?
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »

whats the point of having a dress code if they dont enforce it?

Usually I think they do - I came to play a month or so ago and had to change my scruffy shoes.  It's sort of hard to turn away 500 Norwegians in hoodies and trainers though when they've flown over just to play here/spend all their winnings in the bar.

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 06:04:32 PM »

im sure ive seen t  shirts worn in the 300 pound monthly comps
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »

Many cash games running yet might come down early?
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »

Nice Norwegian Blogger Busted:

Yiva Thorsrud got her stack all in with vs. the of her rhs neighbour Simen Derås Jacobsen.

Flop: rag rag
Turn: 
River:     Too little too late and she hits the rail.  I hope she doesn't have to get straight on her laptop. 

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »

Many cash games running yet might come down early?

Always.  This week has been nonstop - any time you arrive you'll get a game.  Plus there was just an announcement that someone called Knut was sitting at table 62 by himself waiting for a challenger at £5/£10 Heads Up...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2008, 06:38:38 PM »

BA Kildalen doubles up, off mystery "Englishman"...  Whenever someone makes a weird play, BA always assumes they are English - precisely the opposite reaction to the UK players.  But this is especially weird, and not sure who the villain (or hero, depending on how you look at it) is so here's what I know...

MysteryMatey raises preflop.  Over to BA in the blind, who looks down and sees an Ace.  "I don't look at the other card.  I just push all in.  He calls.  I squeeeeze - at first I thought it was a Seven...no, it was a Three.  But he had called me with Two Clubs ."  A short while later and he can breathe more easily.  Through his mouth, apparently.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »

Billy Ngo (pictured during the buffet break, rather than currently) told us that due to the lack of reportage on him, people were supposing his demise.  Not so!  He's on around 35k, about what he started the day with.  It's not like he hasn't been active - he got up to the dizzy heights of 75k within two levels, and then lost back all his profit raising utg with and finding a Matey with shoving and holding up.  Oh well - ever the optimist he says, "It's like I got a level for free."

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »

any news on goldenbollox? Not seen any updates from him today even though hes still near the top of the chip counts

ariston

better lucky than good
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

How are Sam Trickett and Chris Bruce getting on?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MadTurk

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2008, 07:01:56 PM »

hi jen   do u know how many runners they have tonights omaha   thanks
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2008, 07:03:16 PM »

any news on goldenbollox? Not seen any updates from him today even though hes still near the top of the chip counts

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »

Yes mate, apologies for this. I have some Thewy information which my recalcitrant computer crashing prevented me from putting up but without further ado, here's the latest THEWS...

Mr McCo*l (name has been partially blanked to prevent identification) raised it up to 9.5k from the cut-off, only to find the small blind re-raise to 18k...Julian Thew was in the big blind and now pumped it up to 40k.

The initial raiser now passed and the small blind had a little think.

After a very short pause M*ck M**ool called the clock on the small blind and he raised the smallish remainder of his stack pretty quickly, unsurprisingly as he held K-K.

Julian tapped the table to say "NH" as he could only table A-Q.

His fortunes improved dramatically though on a As and  julian was in great shape to take down what was a monster 90-100k pot, but a on the turn proved Julian doesn't always run good and a blank on the river finished things off.

An interesting hand that looks to have knocked Julian down to 80k or so...but controversial also as Julian felt that *i*k *cco*l had called the clock rather quickly there and was not 100% happy about this...

The photos form this hand seem to have been lost in the ether as my comp crashed but I'll put them up if they re-appear.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: