blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:40:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Blondebash & DTD
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondebash & DTD  (Read 6570 times)
robyong

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:21:08 PM »

Just a quck note to say that is was most pleasing to see many of the people at the Blondebash who have followed the trials and tribulations of DTD over these past few years, Blondepoker has been the "adopted" home of these ups and downs.  I hope you all hand a great time and it was interesting for the "first time" visitors to see how everything has turned out. of course, I hope we do more Blondepoker events in the future............

Cheers Rob
Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »

It was my first visit Rob. Most enjoyable and your staff were all excellent and extremely professional.

Looking forward to my next visit at the end of June.
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

great fun -- great spot -- great people - priceless

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »

If Carlsberg did poker weekends, they would do poker weekends like that..

Top Draw Rob..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »

Top Draw Rob..

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 11:09:40 PM »

Thanks for providing us with such a lovely venue Smiley

Flea

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »

Top Draw Rob..

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 02:06:41 AM »

Thanks Rob. You & your Team helped facilitate what was, in my view, easily our most successful Bash.

I'd also like to thank Belly for sorting the Football again, he gets the job done every time.

Laxie, Claw & Dingdell helped behind the scenes with fundraising for Reece, thank you all, & thanks to those who gave so generously, including ActionJack & Richard Berridge.

To the blondes too, for putting an awkward time on the Forum behind us, & the atmo at DTD was amazingly good.

But most of all, my thanks go to Tighty, Kev, Robert, Jane, & Iron, for all their hard work. Everything they did organisationally was spot-on. The Mods have had a torrid time recently, but still doing everything they can to control the Forum mood, which had been under some strain for a few weeks.

To have got the Bash Organisation so perfect is an absolute tribute to them all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »

Thanks Rob. You & your Team helped facilitate what was, in my view, easily our most successful Bash.

I'd also like to thank Belly for sorting the Football again, he gets the job done every time.

Laxie, Claw & Dingdell helped behind the scenes with fundraising for Reece, thank you all, & thanks to those who gave so generously, including ActionJack & Richard Berridge.

To the blondes too, for putting an awkward time on the Forum behind us, & the atmo at DTD was amazingly good.

But most of all, my thanks go to Tighty, Kev, Robert, Jane, & Iron, for all their hard work. Everything they did organisationally was spot-on. The Mods have had a torrid time recently, but still doing everything they can to control the Forum mood, which had been under some strain for a few weeks.

To have got the Bash Organisation so perfect is an absolute tribute to them all.

Must be ill......just found myself agreeing with Tikay

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

Agree with all you've said Tikay but I can't take any credit for fundraising for Reece - nothing to do with me squire - hats off  to Claw and Laxie on that one.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »

DTD is incred.  Makes me never ever be bother to play poker in Leeds again as its so terrible in comparison.

WD DTD Team.  u pwn hard.
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »

And Rod Paradise who was sorting the roshambo  Wink

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 11:29:46 AM »

And Rod Paradise who was sorting the roshambo  Wink

Ahh, my apologies to Rod. And anyone else I forgot to mention.

I quite enjoyed the Roshambo. All 23 seconds of it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: