blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 03:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273150 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Controversial Poll illegal Drugs
Poll
Question: What drugs have you taken frequently or take presently?  (Voting closed: July 21, 2008, 06:04:24 PM)
cannabis - 39 (31.2%)
ecstasy pills - 14 (11.2%)
cocaine - 20 (16%)
crack cociane - 3 (2.4%)
heroin - 3 (2.4%)
none (won't ever) - 46 (36.8%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Controversial Poll illegal Drugs  (Read 18457 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

no there legit gatso. Last year my mates and i managed to buy 10 smint's and 3 bags of daz without a problem

Haha!!

Patience is a virtue.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

no there legit gatso. Last year my mates and i managed to buy 10 smint's and 3 bags of daz without a problem

sweet, I'll use them next time if you vouch for 'em

You look like a tourist..they were hoping to rip you off by selling you shitty weed...those guys ussually also sell crapp coke and all that...

cheers. you'd have to be a really thick tourist to turn up in Amsterdam and think that you have to buy weed off those blokes

It ussually works on Americans lol

Didn't work on me when they chanced it. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2008, 08:57:37 AM »

sweet, I'll use them next time if you vouch for 'em

You look like a tourist..they were hoping to rip you off by selling you shitty weed...those guys ussually also sell crapp coke and all that...

cheers. you'd have to be a really thick tourist to turn up in Amsterdam and think that you have to buy weed off those blokes

It ussually works on Americans lol

Didn't work on me when they chanced it. 

Why does that not surprise me? lmao

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »

qhy am i not suprised by this, i bet a quarter of the weed doers have smoked crack tbh...

Ok i cracked it ironsides 2nd account has to be!
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »

Ive dabbled with pretty much everything apart from Smack in my time, and enjoyed most experiences.....  Mushy's didnt really agree with me tho, had a bit of a bad one that put me off for life!  Sort of happed with each one slowly...  Smoked weed from 15 till about 2 months ago when I decided to give myself a break.  To be honest I could probably have a smoke at any stage if it were available but less and less people are doing stuff these days (as im getting older) and think its about time.  A lot of my friends still do and when I get 6 or 7 pints down me I can be very tempted & can be drawn in but happens less these days.  It personal choice to give it a miss now, I dont regret a moment the things ive done cos in the main its given me a big smile through the times.  I wouldnt encourage anyone to give them a go as it can lead to harder things, but its each to its own.....

Bong anyone?  lol
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »

Ive dabbled with pretty much everything apart from Smack in my time, and enjoyed most experiences.....  Mushy's didnt really agree with me tho, had a bit of a bad one that put me off for life!  Sort of happed with each one slowly...  Smoked weed from 15 till about 2 months ago when I decided to give myself a break.  To be honest I could probably have a smoke at any stage if it were available but less and less people are doing stuff these days (as im getting older) and think its about time.  A lot of my friends still do and when I get half a mild top or shot of shandy down me I can be very tempted & can be drawn in but happens less these days.  It personal choice to give it a miss now, I dont regret a moment the things ive done cos in the main its given me a big smile through the times.  I wouldnt encourage anyone to give them a go as it can lead to harder things, but its each to its own.....

Bong anyone?  lol

fyp

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »

Ive dabbled with pretty much everything apart from Smack in my time, and enjoyed most experiences.....  Mushy's didnt really agree with me tho, had a bit of a bad one that put me off for life!  Sort of happed with each one slowly...  Smoked weed from 15 till about 2 months ago when I decided to give myself a break.  To be honest I could probably have a smoke at any stage if it were available but less and less people are doing stuff these days (as im getting older) and think its about time.  A lot of my friends still do and when I get half a mild top or shot of shandy down me I can be very tempted & can be drawn in but happens less these days.  It personal choice to give it a miss now, I dont regret a moment the things ive done cos in the main its given me a big smile through the times.  I wouldnt encourage anyone to give them a go as it can lead to harder things, but its each to its own.....

Bong anyone?  lol

fyp

You know me to well from the dudley days....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: