blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273145 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Controversial Poll illegal Drugs
Poll
Question: What drugs have you taken frequently or take presently?  (Voting closed: July 21, 2008, 06:04:24 PM)
cannabis - 39 (31.2%)
ecstasy pills - 14 (11.2%)
cocaine - 20 (16%)
crack cociane - 3 (2.4%)
heroin - 3 (2.4%)
none (won't ever) - 46 (36.8%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Controversial Poll illegal Drugs  (Read 18451 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »

just wondering/ being nosey annonymous poll and all that.

If this isnt a good subject then obv delete.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 06:07:32 PM »

you missed options

None

Wont ever

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »

"you may only select 2 options"

thats me out the poll Roll Eyes

what about speed and trips?
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

Weed FTW
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »

i know badly thought out poll, but just wanted to gather how liberal blondes are to each substance and why so more than others.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »

used to dabble in a minor way in my teens ... then i grew up.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »

dont really understand that comment kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

It implies that taking drugs is childish/irresponsible and i know health wise you've done some great stuff lately but pertaining to things that are bad for you did you completely grow out of smoking/drinking/eating unhealthily?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

the doc have a hard enough time getting me to take legal prescriped medcine without taking some mind altering crap

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 06:27:37 PM »

dont really understand that comment kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

It implies that taking drugs is childish/irresponsible and i know health wise you've done some great stuff lately but pertaining to things that are bad for you did you completely grow out of smoking/drinking/eating unhealthily?

strange comment from someone who smokes and drinks

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 06:30:52 PM »

I just grew up and lost interest in getting mashed and off my face ... responsibility hit me ... relationship, kids etc , never bothered me giving them up at all tbh.  I have been around people snorting coke through gold straws, and been offered it 100's of times, I have never accepted. In fact i find it kind of sad that middle aged blokes feel they have to snort all sorts of shit up their nostrils to be able to enjoy a night out. 

I still like a good drink every now and then, I very very rarely drink at home though, I just dont enjoy it ... I much more enjoy the social side of a drink or 2.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »

I have had Cannabis years ago, but not a lot tbh, the last time was on my wedding day. I had a large one b4 taking the plunge. In my job we are randomly tested for Drink n Drugs so it is no longer an option should I want to do it, but I dont anyway. Saying that I do drink when I get the chance and surly that is a drug too.

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »

don't really understand that comment Kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

NAIL HEAD BANG

This is a subject where you are going to have the huge divide,  I myself don't agree with taking drugs, I have had family members start soft, go hard and cause no end of misery for all of us involved, I saw this from a young age ( teens around 15 ) and as a result I would never take these drugs of my on volition, I have been spiked a few times with E cos my so called mats though i was being narrow minded.

Its just not for everyone

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 06:36:41 PM »

Errr No comment - and is that poll definitely annonymous? before I vote Smiley

GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 06:38:02 PM »

Spiked ha ha ha never had that luck Smiley  Normally costs me hard earned Smiley

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »

don't really understand that comment Kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

NAIL HEAD BANG

This is a subject where you are going to have the huge divide,  I myself don't agree with taking drugs, I have had family members start soft, go hard and cause no end of misery for all of us involved, I saw this from a young age ( teens around 15 ) and as a result I would never take these drugs of my on volition, I have been spiked a few times with E cos my so called mats though i was being narrow minded.

Its just not for everyone

tbh that just implies that your mates are childish/irresponsible rather than the actual act of drug taking

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: