blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stakes offered for NL cash up to NL100
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stakes offered for NL cash up to NL100  (Read 3929 times)
Moskvich

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »

I'm looking to stake two or three players for low-stakes NL hold 'em cash games (probably from say NL25 to NL100).

Ideally this would be a medium- to long-term arrangement. Profit sharing to start at 50:50 with rakeback to me, but with the potential to increase the player's share of profits if certain terms are met – eg performance that backs up stats showing previous success, lots of hands played etc. Basically, if I took someone on and they were doing well then I'd be keen to keep them, so terms would (within reason of course) reflect that.

Would prefer people who are looking to play (or happy to play) full-ring games, as that's where I have most experience, though 6-max players also considered.

Some mentoring or a degree of coaching in the full-ring games could be provided for players relatively new to cash games. (Disclaimer... I don't have any coaching experience, but do have a solid win rate in these games up to and including NL200).

If interested please send me a pm. Let me know useful stuff like: how much experience you have of these games, why you want to be staked to play them, whether you have any stats I can look at, how many hours/hands a week you'd be able to play, etc etc.

If I get any interest, would be looking to start sometime next week.
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »

wot site.........im intersted pls

Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 06:17:45 AM »

Could be any site that allows player-to-player transfers, so including Stars, Tilt, Blonde, Trillion etc - I have some in mind that I would and wouldn't recommend, but player's preference also obviously taken into account.

A lot of the details of any deal would obviously have to be firmed up and agreed on later (as it's inevitably going to be more complicated than a one-off tournament staking or similar), but feel free to pm me with your questions, suggestions and applications...
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:17:20 AM »

Will you coach me how to play flush draws?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »

Yeah, yeah, gfy, gfy... Wasn't the draw that was the problem, to be strictly accurate - would have been fine if it hadn't got there...
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »

If anyone's interested in this but hasn't yet got in touch, please send me a pm by 3pm tomorrow (Friday) - cheers.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »

Would Love to take you up on this Moskvich, but my record is piss poor due to bad bankroll management & a severe case of donkaments.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: