blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:00:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  WWIII?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWIII?  (Read 2977 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »

I think when the dust settles we'll see that the Germans are responsible for this entanglement in some shape or form.

Sure, blame it on the Germans!..What have we they ever done to deserve such a bad rep?

Off the top of my head;

They work me too hard
The tried to kill both my Grandads
I can't afford the German car I want.
They spawned you

You work for us them and yet you can't afford the German car you want? Work harder and show up on time!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »

I think when the dust settles we'll see that the Germans are responsible for this entanglement in some shape or form.

Sure, blame it on the Germans!..What have we they ever done to deserve such a bad rep?

Off the top of my head;

They work me too hard
They spawned you

You work for us them and yet you can't afford the German car you want? Work harder and show up on time!

We own a small piece of them, they just earn all the cash and work us service boys much too hard.  So the English pay my wage and of course its not enough.  When I go in I am always on time, I've just given up going in, well at least until the war is over.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

Off the top of my head;

They work me too hard
They spawned you

We own a small piece of them, they just earn all the cash and work us service boys much too hard.  So the English pay my wage and of course its not enough.  When I go in I am always on time, I've just given up going in, well at least until the war is over.

Do you speak German yet?..If not, the war will never be over!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

I'm finding it very difficult to read sentences on the BBC site such as 'Russian troops have entered Georgia from the breakaway region of Abkhazia' without thinking of a game of Risk.

I'm fully expecting the conflict to expand to Irkutsk and Kamchatka.

I understand the Georgian president is currently trying to roll a double six.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »

Off the top of my head;

They work me too hard
They spawned you

Why do I need to speak German you all speak English so well?

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »

Off the top of my head;

They work me too hard
They spawned you

Why do I need to speak German you all speak English so well?

Of course we all speak English well, it's an inferior language. German is the polite people's language..language of the elite if you will. You can never expect to climb the social ladder if you only speak a language as common as English.

fatshaft

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »

I'm finding it very difficult to read sentences on the BBC site such as 'Russian troops have entered Georgia from the breakaway region of Abkhazia' without thinking of a game of Risk.

I'm fully expecting the conflict to expand to Irkutsk and Kamchatka.

I understand the Georgian president is currently trying to roll a double six.
LOL - a long time since I've played, but it's flooding back....
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »

risk challenge bB7 i will dominate

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »

risk challenge bB7 i will dominate

You read my mind ironside RISK OWNS ALL BOARD GAMES absolute quality game.Pc game not to bad neither.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 01:07:48 AM »

This reminds me of a rather unspectacular anecdote I was regaled with, I am repeating it purely because of a fact within it that I found astonishing.

I was at my local board game shop getting a nice back gammon set for my brother as a present and somehow the topic of conversation with the clerk turned to risk and a boardgames weekend the shop organised. Apparently a group of people turned up and set up a game of risk when one of them pointed out the event was only 2 days so they decided there wasn't much point in such a short game and played something else.

Me... I prefer games about trains (seriously!)

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »

This reminds me of a rather unspectacular anecdote I was regaled with, I am repeating it purely because of a fact within it that I found astonishing.

I was at my local board game shop getting a nice back gammon set for my brother as a present and somehow the topic of conversation with the clerk turned to risk and a boardgames weekend the shop organised. Apparently a group of people turned up and set up a game of risk when one of them pointed out the event was only 2 days so they decided there wasn't much point in such a short game and played something else.

Me... I prefer games about trains (seriously!)

lol..ONLY two days?...how do those guys play?

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: