blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:01:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Perfect Vagina
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Perfect Vagina  (Read 7713 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »

Lol

Thats why i requested the poll, i was intrigued to find out if i was the only person who gave a shit?

Possibly in my parallel universe a few more people would know what i meant ??

probably, but when would they find the time to post what with watching will & grace and listening to scissor sisters all day?

FFS I knew there was something weird going on in this universe. That would explain why I went to see Mamma Mia last week.

I do see the logic behind your thinking though.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »

Right I need to be careful how I put this as I don't want to offend anyone or indeed make myself look gay.

I'm not saying that they have to look perfect but if a vagina (cool word) is a bit fucked up I don't want to go near it!!

Maybe if I was just after a shag like a lot of blokes are it would be ok. These are obviously real men who would f**k anything that moves. Fair enough. You're real men, I'm gay, whatever......

However, personally I like to get a bit closer to the finer parts of the female form. It's for that reason that I prefer one that looks tidy.

If I had the choice between a manky old pie that I'd found in the street or a perfect gourmet pie I know which one I'd be eating.

In fact if it was a really manky pie I'd rather just go hungry.

You know what I'm saying?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

Right I need to be careful how I put this as I don't want to offend anyone or indeed make myself look gay.

I'm not saying that they have to look perfect but if a vagina (cool word) is a bit fucked up I don't want to go near it!!

Maybe if I was just after a shag like a lot of blokes are it would be ok. These are obviously real men who would f**k anything that moves. Fair enough. You're real men, I'm gay, whatever......

However, personally I like to get a bit closer to the finer parts of the female form. It's for that reason that I prefer one that looks tidy.

If I had the choice between a manky old pie that I'd found in the street or a perfect gourmet pie I know which one I'd be eating.

gay
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »

This is why EvilPie is not allowed to go speed dating any more.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

I understand your point evilpie, but surely as long as the woman keeps herself clean and well groomed that's all that matters?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

I understand your point evilpie, but surely as long as the woman keeps herself clean and well groomed that's all that matters?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Even a manky pie can be tarted up a bit and made to look and taste like quite a nice pie. It just takes a bit of effort.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »

Even a manky pie can be tarted up a bit and made to look and taste like quite a nice pie. It just takes a bit of effort.

I'm wondering:

a) How far you can take the pie metaphor
b) What the link to your forum name is?

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »

well that's fine and perfectly acceptable imo.  The programme that was under discussion involved girls and women having reconstructive surgery because they didn't like the way their (perfectly 'normal') bits looked, and had had blokes taking the mick.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »

I'm wondering:

lol Cheesy

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »

gay

I sometimes wonder. I fit most of the criteria.

As soon as I start wanting to probe other men's bottoms then I think I'm there!!  

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »

One of my clients came in recently and she had just had a wax and jewellery added - lots of pink flowers stuck around the bikini line - flat obv to avoid catching on underwear and teeth etc. Is that too much or is that the level of effort you are looking for?  
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

I'm wondering:

a) - A hell of a long way

b) - I'm an evil c**t!!!!!!!

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »

One of my clients came in recently and she had just had a wax and jewellery added - lots of pink flowers stuck around the bikini line - flat obv to avoid catching on underwear and teeth etc. Is that too much or is that the level of effort you are looking for?  

What? No vanilla flavouring?

That's just plain disgusting!!!!!!!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 05:51:06 PM »

Can someone explain what the being gay has got to do with anything?
Were talking about whether the appearance of a ladies vagina matters to you or not.

Bolt obviously doest care.
I do.

Fair enough.

But i fail to see how has this got anything to do with being gay?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »

Can someone explain what the being gay has got to do with anything?
Were talking about whether the appearance of a ladies vagina matters to you or not.

Bolt obviously doest care.
I do.

Fair enough.

But i fail to see how has this got anything to do with being gay?

so gay
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: