blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:10:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Monkey staking
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monkey staking  (Read 9271 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »

if anyone wants to join me I'm going to send some abusive PMs to monkeyboy as he can't reply

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »

if anyone wants to join me I'm going to send some abusive PMs to monkeyboy as he can't reply

it's great, he seriously can't reply. he has to text his response, gonna cost him a fortune

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

As tomorrow is the first of the month then that seems like a good time to start so then anyone who wants to track my results on OPR will find it easier - any result that appears on there from tomorrow will count in the bankroll building. I will be posting on a thread on the online section and will be "searchable" on pokerstars at all times so people can see which tables i am playing on. i wont be playing every night but when i do play i will try keep results up to date as much as possible Smiley

and you can abuse me as much as you want - i am thick skinned i have plenty of fur

sponsored by Fyffes
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 08:35:00 PM »

it's great, he seriously can't reply. he has to text his response, gonna cost him a fortune

500 free texts per month FTW!! Wink

sponsored by Fyffes
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »

Tourneys Played      Total Staked         Cashes     Final Tables      Amount won            Profit             1% stake returns
Oct 2008               104                     $2405                  14                6                $2619.87              +$227.65              +$2.2765
Totals

The first month comes to a close and thanks to a couple of cashes on the penultimate night means that it ends in profit so all monkey stakers - albeit a small one but then as the saying goes "from small acorns giant oak trees grow"

I'll PM all stakers over the weekend to find out the best way to refund winnings, hopefully a trend that will continue in the months to come thumbs up

sponsored by Fyffes
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2008, 12:09:13 AM »

well done making a profit

good luck next month
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »

right, have contacted all stakers and started returning profits - unfortunately i've hit my limit of PM's again so if you've let me know best way to send money then i'll pay it back using that method Smiley

if i have problems with anyone you'll have to wait an hour Cheesy

sponsored by Fyffes
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: