blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 05:44:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Monkey staking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monkey staking  (Read 9269 times)
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »

I'd gladly accept that as long as you agreed to play £2 turnovers while we did the exchange... The way you run I'd be free rolling!

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »

Good point.

Tell you what if there's not enough left you can have the 5% at face value as long as I never have to play £2 turnover ever again.

I think it's more of a spectator sport for me.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »

Thanks mate... just need to see if there is any % left now Smiley

I'll sell 5% of my action for $120.

Transfers can be done in cash at any motorway service station.

FYP

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Can i take anything left please!

P.S. When i stake people they run good.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 04:59:31 PM »

sigh - monkey boy didn't even tell me he was going to do this - I shudda got first refusal!!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 05:00:16 PM »

sigh - monkey boy didn't even tell me he was going to do this - I shudda got first refusal!!!!

You just get to spend his profit. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 05:01:50 PM »

well, booder said he'd back him if he was rolled.  Maybe if I offer to roll on my back he'll let me have some?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 05:10:14 PM »

well, booder said he'd back him if he was rolled.  Maybe if I offer to roll on my back he'll let me have some?

Who, booder?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Who, booder?

sigh

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »

So rigged this is clearly biased against people who actually are awake during the morning, i would have got involved but i guess im too late.

Gl monkey and backers.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »

I run so bad - ffs what a time to post.

Good luck Monkey and backers.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

Just like to say thanks to everyone who has shown an interest, have PM'd all those who have taken the time out to reply, didn't realize that there is a 15 pm's per hour limit (i need to find more friends to gossip with Cheesy) so while i wait i can come on to answer these questions

I assume the profits are a 50/50 split plus eventually stake back (thats implied but just clarifying)? Yes this is correct

We have the same split of any warm up profits? yes, any money won from when the bankroll building quest gets underway will go towards the total profits paid out - hopefully i win the warm up next time i play it and we all go to the banana shop happy Smiley

The staking ends when you have made an $18,000 profit, is that correct? i.e turning the $2000 into $20,000? Yes, this is the plan - all stake money will then be returned with the final profit returns

Will there be an option to review say every month and take back the stake, or is it locked in until the above criteria is met? might have to expand on this question but if for some personal reason you need to pull out as you need the money for something else then at the end of the month along with the profit (hopefully!) for that month i will also return your stake money. In the event of the bankroll being in the red then you will get the proportion % of stake money back as to what is in the bankroll. If someone needs to pull out for some reason then i will invite someone else to take their place to keep the bankroll to a 50/50 level

Have you ever took the entry fees from an SNG and ran to a bookies with it? thought about it at luton but didnt know where there was a bookies open at 3am

Generally, how many times are you prepared to reload in the warm up satelittes? Do you have a set system of say, no more than $30 in one rebuy or is it random? normally i have a limit of $50 for a $10 rebuy - but then sometimes if i feel as though the table is there for the taking then i will stay, to be honest though that doesn't happen very often.

One question though Matt, I know your original proposal says 1% = $20, so are you planning on paying all rake, or is 1% actually going to be $22? the rake will come out of the bankroll - i am selling shares to raise a $2000 bankroll to play the 180 runner sit and goes, technically that doesnt give me enough to play 100 tourneys but fingers crossed that i'm showing a profit by the time i am approaching my 100th tournament! Smiley

sponsored by Fyffes
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

When we starting?  Tomorrow?  Good luck Monkey!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 08:20:59 PM »

if anyone wants to join me I'm going to send some abusive PMs to monkeyboy as he can't reply

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: