blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 56004 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »

Random table count.

James Roberts      14k
Jonathan Spinks    17
Jan Olav Sjavik      7k
George Peppercorn 10k
David Louden 27k
Tony Salmon 10k
Ramazanali Abbassi 7k
Michel  ( He tells me he's from Norway you know ) Sterk 31

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »

By the way, if anyone knows anything about any of the players mentioned today, then please feel free to share your knowledge with us. Similarly, if you have a request, or want a particular chip count, then request away.

can we see maureens boobs please

You don't know how much i wanted to say that but was too sober........ you on the other hand Smiley

but that's the best time to see them, you see four that way.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »

update on big (small) al please

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

This demonic looking chap is Vasilelos Kontoglannis. Why he looks so menacing I'm not sure, but maybe's it's due to the hand he just won with. Now on 14,000, he doubled through with sixes versus aces when a third six hit the flop for... wait for it... 666. dodododododo (that's meant to be a scary Twilight Zone dododododo, although I've now realised that writing dodododododo isn't scary in the slightest and reads more like a deranged updater just repeating the word 'do'.)

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2008, 11:47:42 PM »

Spencer Lawrence may have three WSOP final tables to his name, but he doesn't have a DTD one, and he won't break that duck this time round. With Garinder Purewal raising it up preflop, Lawrence pushed with pocket sevens only for James Mitchell to come over the top with A-K. The sevens failed to hold up on a 6-K-J-6-T board and, to be frank, Spencer was gone.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2008, 11:50:06 PM »

Waheed Ashraf has doubled through with  versus , the two hearts two spades board triggering a few jerky bowel movements, but ultimately giving Ashraf the pot. "How did you like that flop?" I asked. Ashraf, now back up to 8,000, wiped his brow and mouthed 'phew'.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2008, 11:53:24 PM »

Stephen Lovatt is all but out with a bowel of rice after clashing with Rob Clark (pictured). I joined the mayhem on the flop, with Clark flat-calling Lovatt's bet of 4,000. After both players checked the turn, Lovatt made a rapid quick-fire bet of 9,500 on the . Clark made the call with . "A bigger flush, you win, a king's no good." Lovatt had .

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »

This demonic looking chap is Vasilelos Kontoglannis. Why he looks so menacing I'm not sure, but maybe's it's due to the hand he just won with. Now on 14,000, he doubled through with sixes versus aces when a third six hit the flop for... wait for it... 666. dodododododo (that's meant to be a scary Twilight Zone dododododo, although I've now realised that writing dodododododo isn't scary in the slightest and reads more like a deranged updater just repeating the word 'do'.)

do do do is certainly not scary to someone who remembers The Funky Gibbon by the Goodies

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 11:57:20 PM »

Stephen Lovatt is all but out with a bowel of rice after clashing with Rob Clark (pictured). I joined the mayhem on the flop, with Clark flat-calling Lovatt's bet of 4,000. After both players checked the turn, Lovatt made a rapid quick-fire bet of 9,500 on the . Clark made the call with . "A bigger flush, you win, a king's no good." Lovatt had .

blonde updaters will go to any lengths to ensure that the reader has as much info as possible. What other updater would peer up so far.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2008, 11:59:09 PM »

A decent pot has swung its way to Marcus Bebb-Jones.

Sitting with    and after much raising and re-raising between himself and 1 other player we saw a flop of  3x and a turn of

With around 10k sitting in the pot Mateyboy shoves all in for 28k with an insta call from Marcus.

Mateyboy shows his the river comes a juicy 3 for a house for Marcus and a sharp exit for another player leaving us with 76 players.

Lawrence makes it known that it took Marcus 0.001 of a second to call and that he couldn't have given a flush draw on the turn a second thought.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:09:11 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged

Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

hows al gettin on hic

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2008, 12:02:31 AM »

hows al gettin on hic

Merlot?

Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2008, 12:05:52 AM »

nah guinness & malt

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

Newsflash courtesy of Phil Clark, who seemed less than hesitant in sharing Mazhar Latif's demise. "He doubled up before he went with A-J versus K-K" reported Clark eager to emphasise Latif's luck before moving on to his exit. "Then he moved with K-J, but ran into A-K."

His assassin (pictured below) confirmed the report. "I'd been trying to get rid of him for a while."

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »

do do do is certainly not scary to someone who remembers The Funky Gibbon by the Goodies

Wasn't there a Police song that went like that too?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: