blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:03:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  casers mega stack championship event.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: casers mega stack championship event.....  (Read 12057 times)
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 06:17:26 AM »

recieved all the money apart from one person could u contact me asap pls u know who u are anyway thanks......because if u dont want it i have othere ppl waitin in reserve

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »

Day 2 starts soon. 48 left 18 places paid, first around $60K.

Any news from Jason?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 03:26:02 AM »

he told me to tel you guys, thanks for the monies suckers, but he has spent it on some balla nights out. he figures you wouldnt really mind that much coz blonde has such a community spirit.
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 03:33:29 AM »

he told me to tel you guys, thanks for the monies suckers, but he has spent it on some balla nights out. he figures you wouldnt really mind that much coz blonde has such a community spirit.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 06:43:55 AM »

rofl, BOC yo. gg spearmint.
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 08:38:52 AM »

my first grimming, wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »

well guys i couldnt update while i was there cos didnt take a laptop.........basically i went out of this very early after losing alot of my stack with kk....the structure was terrible to be honest there was no 75 150 level and no 150 300 level...in the 3rd level which was 100-200 i raised to about 550 in about 5th position and the small blind re raises to about 2k so i make it just over 10k to go and he flat calls then pushes on the flop when a ace hits.......i was left with 10k and could not understand wot he could be callin with other than aa or ak(if he did have ak its a terrible 10k pre flop call tbh)...so i opted to pass and leave 10k behind which i got back up to 14k before losin a few calling raises with mid range pairs in multiway pots before stickin in my last 7k in the 5th level endin up goin out in about 130th of the 196 starters...thanks for the stakes guys and im sorry i couldnt get u a return.....................................................i will never play a tourny at caesers again i was shocked that the ante didnt come in to play till the 6th level which was 600 1200 and the ante bein 100....

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »

well guys i couldnt update while i was there cos didnt take a laptop.........basically i went out of this very early after losing alot of my stack with kk....the structure was terrible to be honest there was no 75 150 level and no 150 300 level...in the 3rd level which was 100-200 i raised to about 550 in about 5th position and the small blind re raises to about 2k so i make it just over 10k to go and he flat calls then pushes on the flop when a ace hits.......i was left with 10k and could not understand wot he could be callin with other than aa or ak(if he did have ak its a terrible 10k pre flop call tbh)...so i opted to pass and leave 10k behind which i got back up to 14k before losin a few calling raises with mid range pairs in multiway pots before stickin in my last 7k in the 5th level endin up goin out in about 130th of the 196 starters...thanks for the stakes guys and im sorry i couldnt get u a return.....................................................i will never play a tourny at caesers again i was shocked that the ante didnt come in to play till the 6th level which was 600 1200 and the ante bein 100....

Sounds like Caesar's structures are getting worse, might just stick to cash next week when I go...

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »

yeah they are terrible the venitions were much better went deep in the 1st one i played but bust 56 out of 406 with 36 gettin money played 3 more of theese and went well over half way in 2 of them and only 4 hours in on the last one...cash action is very good at the venetion at this time of the year

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »

whats the Bellagio tourney line up these days?

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »

went to the beligio 2 times and it was virtually empty apart from 5 players playin 10 20 cash and a mixed game which included michael mizarachi....didnt see any of the nightly tournys goin on

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: