blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The ITB Four on Tour
Poll
Question: Who got thrown out of the Riviera?
Rookie
Shieldsy
Rosy
Noly

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ITB Four on Tour  (Read 34256 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »

Loving this Diary. Stay out there, = more Diary.

[  ] Ling is gonna love you for saying this.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

Both Malignaggi's and Hatton's entrances..

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 12:34:46 PM by Rookie (Rodney) » Logged

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »

Loving this Diary. Stay out there, = more Diary.

[  ] Ling is gonna love you for saying this.

Well come home then, & write a Diary about the fun, frolics, & boogaloo-ing & nightlife in Luton.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2008, 12:13:37 PM »

On sunday we decided we would go out and have a few drinks and see what was happening to make up for the early saturday night. We went to the fashion show mall on the strip during the day and I only went for the trip and obviously ended up spending more than anyone. I bought 2 new shirts, 2 new Jeans, 1 new pair of trainers and 1 new pair of shoes. Obv I didn't need these but when I go shopping I have to buy something. Normally trainers, I own about 10 pairs mostly unworn, so obv needed this other pair...

At the mall Rosy and Shieldsy both had haircuts while me and Noly went and got a massage. He come off hurting but didn't say anything during it as he didn't want to give in to a girl! lol. Shieldsy's haircut didnt go as expected when the woman cut his sideburns off immediately, meaning that he would have to have a clean shave as opposed to going for the 'stubble' look.

Once we had all got back and got ready to go out, we decided to hit Luxor for a cash game to get the early drinks in cheap, and then went onto New York New York followed by Planet Hollywood. Nothing major happened and we wasn't really getting drunk tbh, but we jumped in a cab and didn't know where we was going to go, when he suggested a strip club (obv), so off to Sapphire's we went...

I have to admit, i've never been to a strip club before, and I dont know about the others either. It cost us $30 to get in and $30 for a dance (unless you were Noly where it cost $50). We walked in and had our free drinks (thanks to the taxi driver). And before we had even got out of the bar area there were girls all over us. I am quite picky, and Rosy too, so I wasn't going to go with the first bird that put herself on my arm. Shieldsy on the other hand.... He was gone with a Thai bird before he had a chance to sip his drink, and soon after Noly too. They both reappeared though soon after, although it was pretty funny how easily led Shieldsy could be! We wasn't in there too long, an hour at the max I would imagine, before we got in a cab and headed to Circus Circus.

Out we got and said goodnight to the rebel and Rosy before me and Shieldsy headed back to Riviera to play the next couple hours on the slots before retiring to bed!

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »

When we asked the taxi driver on Sunday night, which nights were best for nightclubs, he told us Saturdays and Mondays. So Monday we were obviously going to go out again.

In the afternoon though we walked to the Stratosphere to go on the rides which I told the other 3 they would all shit thereselves on, but they didn't believe me.. Soon we were 900ft+ in the air and about to go over the edge of the building. They then believed me!!

Shieldsy hates heights (as do I) and the other two said they would be fine. The first one we went on was the one that goes over the edge and spins for what seems forever! The seats are in two's and when I sat down on one, Rosy went to sit on another one, but changed his mind and sat next to me. The reason for this was because he didnt wanna sit next to Shieldsy because of his weight on the ride! We all survived this one, but the one who came off looking worse for it was Rosy. Shieldsy even found the courage to bounce up and down during the ride at one point, scaring the shit out of us and everyone else on it!

We then moved onto the next ride... I can't remember the names of them but this one basically just goes up high, and slides forward as though you are falling off the Stratosphere. This was the one I was least looking forward to. When I came last year me and Ling were the only two on this ride and had no clue what to expect, it scared the shit outta me. Rosy wanted to go at the front so he did. He soon screamed like a girl (as did the rest of us), and it was funny to watch i'm sure!

The ride we thought would be the easiest was last on the list. The one that just shoots up in the air and drops you back down. Like the one they have at blackpool i think. Only difference being is that you are already 900ft up in the air before being shot up to 1000+ ft high. We got on and was joking around when it went off, and jeeeeeeesus did it take off! When it gets up it just drops, as though nothing is holding it and your stomach just stays at the top! It was so funny, and deffo the best ride as far as us 4 were concerned for entertainment.

Once we had done this one we got a few good pics at the top of the Stratosphere and I bought a keyring of the picture on the last ride, which shows 4 completely different reactions to the situation! I also bought the picture of me and Rosy going round the first ride.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »

Some more from the Stratosphere.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »

So onto Monday night. We headed to the Luxor again to play some poker to get drunk cheap. It sounds silly to do this but we normally get there about 8pm and leave about 11.30pm drunk for the cost of $1 a drink. If we were to buy these drinks in bars it is $10 a drink generally. We went to New York New York and headed to the Coyote Ugly bar. We all were tipsy but still had our wits about us, but then it hit Shieldsy hard and he went from tipsy to langered in a couple of minutes. This is the best because Shieldsy is absolute comedy when he has been on the beers and he wasn't disappointing tonight.

I took a few video's but sadly none of them came out well because it was too dark in the bars. One was even of him doing the caterpillar, which is quite funny to see! You guys will have to beg him to show you at the next Blonde Bash night out imo. Shieldsy was doing his wierd assortment of dances, such as stretching, monkey dance, boogaloo, robot etc when some guy took a disliking to him showing off. The guy did the universal nobhead sign to him and Shieldsy just walked past him and said "Yes you are mate" and we all giggled. The fella was with a few of his mates too, and Rosy, probably with his wits about him more than any of us, decided to make a retreat and walked out the bar knowing we would have to follow him. Booooo, Shieldsy was in the mood for rucktown. It would have made this diary entry much better imo.

We went from Coyote's to Planet Hollywoods 'Prive'. This place is very good and some top totty in there too. Shieldsy of course took the floor more than most and was just about to make his move with a bird in there when some geek with a painted white face and wierd clothes beat him to it! I had to talk Shieldsy round from going and punching the freak! At this point Shieldsy cleverly decided he wanted no more drinks otherwise he would be round the toilet bowl. And after a couple hours in the club we got in a taxi and went back to the Riviera. Rosy and Noly went across the road to Circus and wished me luck with a loud drunk Shieldsy on my arm!

Shieldsy was ok though. Funny and loud, but harmless. We went to the little shop that sells cookies and cakes and he was winding the woman up behind the counter by just asking what every cake was, and then going back and asking again. She didn't know whether he was joking or serious so just carried on answering! He ordered a cappucino too and she had the last laugh when Shieldsy let out an almighty scream when he burnt his mouth on his first sip! We just had a gamble for a while, looking like pigs scoffing out Pringles and M & M's at the machines before leaving all our rubbish and heading upstairs. This was our 2nd best nightclub night out of the trip, only behind to 'that' night.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »

Ricky Hattons Barmy Army!

HI HELEN!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »

top read
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

Is that Chilli dancing in the front?

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2008, 02:07:24 PM »

Is that Chilli dancing in the front?

No. That's a girl, you can tell by the lumps up front......
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:11 AM »

Great read guys

The fight's atmosphere looks awesome

Also very brave going on the rides at stratopheres, i couldn't manage it.  The lift up was enough for me.  Smiley
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2008, 08:59:10 AM »

quality thread im off 2 vegas 2morrow whats the weather been like
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27:54 AM »

Was sunny most of the time. Rain for a couple of days but back to normal before we left. Will finish the diary as soon as I get on right laptop and put on pics.

HI HELEN!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 01, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

Sigh,has there been a more blatant brag post,have fun mate and great diary rooks
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: