blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  10 x stakes to Trillion challenge thing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10 x stakes to Trillion challenge thing  (Read 15915 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

To offer a bit of support to Suzanne's Blonde / Trillion challenge crusade I am offering 10 stakes to next months Blonde / PL challenge on Trillion.

Stakes will be on a stake back then 50 50 basis + 50% of any winnings from the possible freeroll.

Stakees must have a Blonde cardroom account.

I would prefer stakees to have played in at least 1 other Trillion challenge game so that they have a chance of making the freeroll but it's not essential.

I would also prefer to stake people who wouldn't have played this without the stake as the idea is to boost numbers.

10 stakes on offer but possibly more depending on interest and how much money I spend at DTD next weekend.

Anyone managing to cash will also get staked in a few Blonde tourneys but I don't know which ones yet.

List of horses and Trillion usernames:-

Hairydude - Hairydude

Acidmouse - ??

$muszlesz$ - ??

Tractor - jamonit

Geo the sarge - Geosarge

Redsimon - Trickyred
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:08:16 PM by EvilPie » Logged

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:21:43 AM »

stick me down matt please.

cheers

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
leedsfish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 11:52:32 AM »

280 more posts and I'm in lol, I'll be back in 3 months
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 11:52:54 AM »

The other stipulation is that the stakees must have a blonde cardroom account because this is where I'll transfer the cash from.

Cheers

Matt

just curious but if you transfer the money on Blonde, how can we use that money to buy in to a tourney that isn't even on Blonde?

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »

i'd be interested matt-already played one of them so will be eligible for freeroll should we make it,

username is hairydude

cheers,

Stuart
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:50:10 PM by Hairydude » Logged

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »

If you can transfer to Trillion sure Sad
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »

The other stipulation is that the stakees must have a blonde cardroom account because this is where I'll transfer the cash from.

Cheers

Matt

just curious but if you transfer the money on Blonde, how can we use that money to buy in to a tourney that isn't even on Blonde?

Cash it out dude. Then it's yours to buy in on Trillion.

It's just easier to transfer on Blonde cus I can just give Kev a list and he'll sort it. I also want to make sure that everyone's on the Blonde cardroom.

I don't know how easy the transfers are on Trillion. If it's easy to do in one step then I might do it. If there's a Trillion guy as helpful as Kev then I might just do that.

Just want to get an idea of who wants the money for now anyway.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

Cheers

Matt

Cash it out dude. Then it's yours to buy in on Trillion.

It's just easier to transfer on Blonde cus I can just give Kev a list and he'll sort it. I also want to make sure that everyone's on the Blonde cardroom.

I don't know how easy the transfers are on Trillion. If it's easy to do in one step then I might do it. If there's a Trillion guy as helpful as Kev then I might just do that.

Just want to get an idea of who wants the money for now anyway.

Good work fella thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »

Open a Blonde account then I'll transfer it there. Cash it out then use the money to buy in to the Trillion tournament.

This offer is not open to non Blonde cardroom members hence the Blonde transfer.

Sorry but that's just the way it is.

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

im interested in this if its still available pls

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

Open a Blonde account then I'll transfer it there. Cash it out then use the money to buy in to the Trillion tournament.

This offer is not open to non Blonde cardroom members hence the Blonde transfer.

I have blonde account, just loads of hassles making deposit to trillion. gl tho.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »

I already have a blonde account, however i don't appreciate being forced to open an account with a site if i don't want to, to recieve a transfer then have to withdraw, wait 5 days, then re-deposit on another site.

Im pretty sure there is a 9 page thread already today discussing trying to pressure people into opening accounts they may not want to to support certain things, and look at the hurt that thread has caused some folk.

For this reason, ill have to decline your offer of a transfer via two card rooms.

Thanks

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »

I already have a blonde account, however i don't appreciate being forced to open an account with a site if i don't want to, to recieve a transfer then have to withdraw, wait 5 days, then re-deposit on another site.

Im pretty sure there is a 9 page thread already today discussing trying to pressure people into opening accounts they may not want to to support certain things, and look at the hurt that thread has caused some folk.

For this reason, ill have to decline your offer of a transfer via two card rooms.

Thanks

Matt wasn't forcing anyone to open an account anywhere.  You aren't obliged to take him up on is kind offer.  I'm sure there'll be plenty who will.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »

Thanks

Matt wasn't forcing anyone to open an account anywhere.  You aren't obliged to take him up on is kind offer.  I'm sure there'll be plenty who will.

If they want this Stake, then yes they are forced to open a Blonde account.

I know im not obliged to take the kind offer, that why i said, ill have to decline his offer of a transfer via two card rooms.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »

Blimey, can't even give money away with out being knocked these days!

I would apply but am not 100% sure I can make the day yet.  It's the day of my Driver Awareness course so my mind may be too numb to play poker after Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: