blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Anniversary Cup - Day 3
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Anniversary Cup - Day 3  (Read 62250 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »

Cristiano Blanco

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »

I wish I could witness the entire hand more often, but, of course, I don't always know if a hand is going to reach the final street until we actually get there. We did when Paul Gourlay and Nick Hicks clashed though, the latter leading out for 20,000 on the river of a three clubs board and causing a frustrated Gourlay to comment, "Can't believe I let you catch that river." "I know I have, haven't I? he probed. As has become custom, Hicks froze, which brought back unhappy memories of my teens when I tried to speak to girls. "I can't pay you off again." "Just talk to me," he pleaded as Hicks continued to play musical statues. In the end, Gourlay made the fold, and Hicks simply slid his cards into the muck. It's not often you see Hicks' cards, and this time was no different.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2008, 05:35:46 PM »

Cheesy Awesome photo

Snoopy on that thumb, "That's bigger than my genitals!"

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »

On a flop, David Anderson led for 6,000 and John Burke called. Another bet on the turn, this time for 12,000 which was enough to take it down. Anderson showed . Unless he limped, Anderson seemed keen to prove that he was raising light preflop.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

People are picking on Will Fry. I posted yesterday that no-one is playing back at him, well, that's kinda still the case but now people are just keeping the pot small OOP vs him and reraising with position.

Case 1:

Will Fry raises to 5k and Nick Hicks calls from the big blind.

Nick check/calls a bet of 6.5k.

Check check.

Check check.

Check check.

Nick's is good against Will's .

Case 2:

Fry raises to 5,200 a couple of hands later and Cristiano Blanco reraises to 15,000. Fry calls

two spades

Fry checks and Cristiano bets 25k but before he can put the chips down, Fry has already mucked.

One of two things will happen for Fry, I think, either he'll go on a rush (by getting big hands and getting paid or hitting big flops with filth) or he could well go out before the money. I can't see him grinding.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2008, 05:52:46 PM »

Bernie Holmes raised what appeared to be just over 6,000 preflop, and Luke Marsh defended from the big blind. On the three clubs flop, Marsh bet 32,500, a large amount considering the current pot size. After a dwell that would have made Terry Griffiths look rapid, Holmes made the fold.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2008, 05:55:56 PM »

"Is that table actually playing any hands?" joked Steve Jelinek pointing at Table Eames. Well, they may not have witnessed the action of other tables, but they're definitely playing, although only just. "They've got the shortest stacks as well," he continued. "Are they just folding round to the big blind?"
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »

Good Luck Dean thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

"Is that table actually playing any hands?" joked Steve Jelinek pointing at Table Eames. Well, they may not have witnessed the action of other tables, but they're definitely playing, although only just. "They've got the shortest stacks as well," he continued. "Are they just folding round to the big blind?"

John Eames has noted how passive his table is, but doesn't want to get to involved yet, "There's a calling station to my left, [liaquat Javed] but if we lose a couple more players then I'll be able to abuse the bubble."

Cristiano Blanco just got caught, fingers in the till, he bet 20k on the river three clubs Two Clubs, Mitchell made the call and the Italian said sheepishly, "Ten high," showing . Mitchell showed a winning .

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2008, 06:11:56 PM »

Got a feeling Le Knave is about to hit a rush!

someone start sending chips to Le Knave pls!

dont river me

glglggglggllglg dave

im  off out for dinner - dont go busting whilst im out!!!!!!!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »

After dwindling all the way down to just 5,500, Liaquat Javed threw in his remaining chips blind from UTG and received two callers in David Anderson and John Burke. As Javed rose from his seat in anticipation of a sharp exit, his two opponents inevitably checked down an board, Anderson beating Burke at least with . With the table watching on eagerly, Javed peeled his cards, but simply shook his head and turned over . Down to 21.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »

Cristiano Blanco vs Will Fry - Part LXVI

Blanco leads for 8k on the turn of a two spades board after both check the flop. "Your pair is good," says Fry.

This battle goes to the Italian, but the war continues. But not right now, as we are now on a 1 hour dinner break.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »

Players are now on the scheduled dinner break and being enticed towards the free buffet. Most, however, seem to have wandered towards Nando's instead.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2008, 06:24:29 PM »

An unknown face to most, but he ran well here today before getting dreafully unlucky against James Mitchell. Find out what Paul Brammer had to say about his exit and his first ever visit to Dusk Till Dawn.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

This is like telly but better.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: