blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nit thread, a thread for Nits.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nit thread, a thread for Nits.  (Read 87014 times)
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:58 AM »

http://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail

Unmissable.

[ ] I have kids Sad

Passwords are FRIENDS and FAMILY

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2012, 10:46:27 AM »

http://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail

Unmissable.

[ ] I have kids Sad

Passwords are FRIENDS and FAMILY

Just reg'd for it, cheers!  Perfect timing as two of my kids are coming over to visit in July.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2012, 12:16:29 PM »

[ ] I have kids Sad

New nickname required.

The older I get, the better I was.
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »

[ ] I have kids Sad

New nickname required. You need to go and meet someone and have kids.

Totally agree Tom. Would save £145/year minimum on transport Cheesy

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 10, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »

I'm not sure if it's a nits thing as in value for money, but I've remembered because my annual membership is due for renewal,

The Haribo club is worth joining, it's £4 per year and you get sent sweets a few times per year.  It may work out cheaper to buy them in the shops, but it always brings a smile to my face when I see another parcel in the post from them.  You get a 3/4 packets a time too, it's not like a stingy 1 packet job.

Not nitty, but a bit of fun

https://haribofanclub.co.uk/

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2012, 01:51:23 AM »

I'm not sure if it's a nits thing as in value for money, but I've remembered because my annual membership is due for renewal,

The Haribo club is worth joining, it's £4 per year and you get sent sweets a few times per year.  It may work out cheaper to buy them in the shops, but it always brings a smile to my face when I see another parcel in the post from them.  You get a 3/4 packets a time too, it's not like a stingy 1 packet job.

As a nit, i am dissappointed.We are not in this life for fun, unless it is fun to be obtained from saving pennies.

I want statistical breakdown on how much you are saving, possibly a harios per penny breakdown. Maybe a video on youtube of you laughing manically with haribo packets strewn around the room. Or maybe tales of how you sent your kids to school early to set up a haribo stall and how they are charging a ridic markup and fleecing middle class spoilt kids.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »

As a nit, i am dissappointed.We are not in this life for fun, unless it is fun to be obtained from saving pennies.

I want statistical breakdown on how much you are saving, possibly a harios per penny breakdown. Maybe a video on youtube of you laughing manically with haribo packets strewn around the room. Or maybe tales of how you sent your kids to school early to set up a haribo stall and how they are charging a ridic markup and fleecing middle class spoilt kids.

That's not all you need...

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2012, 10:12:54 AM »

Free Ben & Jerry's Ice cream if you live near the give away spots...

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-restaurant-deals/ben-and-jerrys

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 15, 2012, 04:16:31 PM »

Here:

http://www.focalprice.com/YWB78B/9332_WaMaGe_Mens_Large_Dial_Wide_Band_Wrist_Watch_Black.html?SSAID=423396&Currency=GBP

Use code: LS2012MAY13

Total price inc P&P £2.11

J Lennon
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 15, 2012, 07:47:46 PM »

Stress.  The confusion caused when nit-ism meets lazybones...

Coffee.  Now I can be a nit (Ok, I'm a nit) but if coffee was £2 1/2mile down the road and £3 right here, then £3 it is.  Today, I wanted a coffee, but I left my reward card in the car.  Despite the benefit probably being about 0.0004p for using the card, I just couldn't buy a coffee without the card and was seriously considering walking back to the car to get the reward card first.

Nit? Marketing sucker?

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 15, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »

Coffee.  Now I can be a nit (Ok, I'm a nit) but if coffee was £2 1/2mile down the road and £3 right here, then £3 it is.  Today, I wanted a coffee, but I left my reward card in the car.  Despite the benefit probably being about 0.0004p for using the card, I just couldn't buy a coffee without the card and was seriously considering walking back to the car to get the reward card first.

Nit? Marketing sucker?

a proper nit would be taking a flask full of coffee out with them

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 15, 2012, 09:30:45 PM »

Nit? Marketing sucker?

nero reward card is circa 20p per drink - well worth while

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 16, 2012, 02:51:47 AM »

Nit? Marketing sucker?

Nah I am the same. Costa card give you 10% rakeback!

Who doesn't like rakeback.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2012, 05:09:47 PM »

Nah I am the same. Costa card give you 10% rakeback!

Who doesn't like rakeback.

20% rb up to june 6th if you opt in to the double points promo

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2012, 12:22:13 AM »

McDonald's coffee card is 16.7% rakeback. More if you're happy to look through the bins for the stickers.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: