blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Best and worst presents
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best and worst presents  (Read 4157 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

Best: From my Dad, a day at channel 4 racing with a +1, inc. breakfast with the morning line team, meeting all the team and guests, then going to the races.

Worst: A dark chocolate, Chocolate Orange from my mum (not the only present from her obv). Ive made it prefectly clear to her for the last 20 years that i don't like Dark Chocolate.

Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »

Worst: A dark chocolate, Chocolate Orange from my mum (not the only present from her obv). Ive made it prefectly clear to her for the last 20 years that i don't like Dark Chocolate.

How much will you sell it for?   I have never seen a terrys dark chocolate orange before
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

Best: From my Dad, a day at channel 4 racing with a +1, inc. breakfast with the morning line team, meeting all the team and guests, then going to the races.

Cool!....Just hope Tommo is sick and the day will be perfect  Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 04:51:17 PM »

Deck McCririck obv!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »

Is Tommo still as despised as he used to be? I lost touch a while back, but there was utter revulsion towards him after the Ramsden affair. From which I exempted myself, because I never liked him in the first place, with his inane questions.

To the Derby wining jockey, still in the saddle, "so Willie, did you enjoy that?".......I mean, ffs.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2008, 05:02:42 PM »

Is Tommo still as despised as he used to be? I lost touch a while back, but there was utter revulsion towards him after the Ramsden affair. From which I exempted myself, because I never liked him in the first place, with his inane questions.

To the Derby wining jockey, still in the saddle, "so Willie, did you enjoy that?".......I mean, ffs.

Well he still asks stupid questions all the time...but he means well, I guess.

He's actually quite a nice chap, I think...just a bit erm...socially inept?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 05:03:29 PM »

Ive always liked him as a presenter but he's supposed to be a proper tight bastard, they were all taking the mick out of him on the morning line years ago about him getting a round at the bar and he was laughing along with them but you could tell they were laughing at him.  
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: