blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:59:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2  (Read 59358 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »

Betts called off his stack with and hit.

MBN!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 02:25:44 PM »

Paul Gourley FTW!!

Chip count please Homer??

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
fishkiller
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

plz can i hav a pic ov nicolas mclellan ty and chip count 

phili {the power } iddon
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »

Unlikely titled Geoffroy Buffetrille doubles through after shoving in early position for 14,500 and getting a quick call from Hiren Kanabar.  Greek Jack seriously considered calling too, but unfazed, Buffetrille just waited for everyone else to eventually pass before flipping .  Kanabar's missed; he's back in the game.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »

Julian Thew has doubled up with against Mike Millar's , looked like Millar had been caught reraising light but put in too much to pass. Thewy up to the 60k - 70k mark.

Blondite newbie Anthony Gaughan, looks dead. Might have to poke him with a stick. And we're not going to comment on what Daniel Nutt is doing.

Chris Bruce is upset with how slow his table is going. "We've played nearly 30 minutes and haven't managed one round yet, there's too much Hollywooding."

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »

pleasure playing this yesterday, structure immense, standard tez and atmosphere pretty good. vbol to to rutter junior, who was a pleasure to play with and showed a very vaired and impressive style of pokes. also gl captain goldenballs. Wink

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

plz can i hav a pic ov nicolas mclellan ty and chip count 

A story too, as luck would have it...

Nicolas Mclellan calls a raise to 4,200 preflop in the small blind.  Raiser Tom Kugelstadt and he see a flop of .  Mclellan checks, and so does Kugelstadt.
Turn:    Mclellan bets out 5,500, called pretty quickly.
River:  Now Mclellan bets 10k, and again receives a call.

He shows .  Kugelstadt rues the final card: "That's a sick river," as he shows the losing ...

Pictured:  Victorious rivering Mclellan c. 75k:

fishkiller
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

ty 4 pic and update come on nic

phili {the power } iddon
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 02:45:43 PM »

Action on Table 22... Joseph Byrne finds himself with a tricky decision, as having invested 12,500 preflop, he now faces Gareth Compton's 25,000 bet and the surprise big blind go-for-it all in of Jordan Burnett (for a little more than the 25k).  Byrne dwells, understandably, and eventually gives either his raiser or the big blind credit for something very good and lets it go.

Compton does in fact show
Burnett shows

But the flop brought ... the turn a safe ... the river two hearts for the flush.  It took Compton a minute to realise he had to pay more, while Burnett shook his fist gently and then, bizarrely, gave it a little kiss.

Pictured:  Burnett on the left, Byrne dwelling on the right.

MadTurk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »

And after a few taxi based issues, we're off. Mad Turk Yucel Eminoglu is one of our earliest casualties, along with Anthony Arlott, David Bielby, Paul Brammer and Yiannis Liperis.

sorry pal i was out very last hand last night king high flop with 2 spades me have k9 of spades v jj v qq 3 way all in quenn came from nowhere on river thats all she wrote!
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »

Hat of the Month:  As Modeled by Red-Dog, no description/eulogy necessary for those who have eyes:

TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 02:54:23 PM »

Hat of the Month:  As Modeled by Red-Dog, no description/eulogy necessary for those who have eyes:

It's a furry saucepan
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 02:58:54 PM »

Pete Linton Folds Pair?

Julian Thew, looking in his comfort zone with growing towers, just min-re-raised Pete Linton out of the small blind preflop, with a call.

Flop: two hearts Two Diamonds .  Julian instantly bets what looks like 12k.  There's some staring between them.  There's some consideration.  Eventually, faced with the blithe confidence Mr. Thew seems genetically capable of representing, Linton folded, and there was talk that it was the .  Thew showed and took the pot.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

Paul Gourlay had briefly reached the giddy heights of nearly 90,000 when I took his photo, complete with ridiculous 'Vegas Royalty' hoody:

But then this happened:  Red-Dog made a raise preflop of a standard size, immediately re-raised by neighbour Gourlay to 16k.  It passed round a few players, but Carroll Belfield wasn't worried by this at all - in went his <20k...  "Look what you two started!" chides another player, but it turns out that Paul Gourlay wasn't just messing around - he called and showed .

Carroll tabled .

"The King's coming," said Paul, half-heartedly, and then just paid the man his money.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »

Nicolas Mclellan just got a big double up. Julian Thew raised preflop from midposition with Tom Kugelstadt calling from the hijack and Mclellan calling in the big blind.

Check to Thewy, who bets 8.5k. Kugelstadt raises to 17k. Mclellan moves all-in. Thewy moves all-in. Kugelstadt tanks and folds.

Thewy:

Mclellan: The not immediately obvious, but definitely ahead .

two hearts

Big double up there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: