blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2  (Read 59369 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »

any chance of chip counts for Jim Peppercorn aka tin westwood ivor (big un) frost Paul Lammas and brendon pedley please thanks for updates gl to all of them

Jim Peppercorn -- 58k
Ivor Frost -- 80k
Paul Lammas -- 75k (Just moved to the very tough looking corner of Julian Thew, Mike Millar and Pete Linton)
Brendan Pedley was one of the earliest casualties of the day.

Nicolas Mclellan is out, I just heard the cry of 'Seat open' with his spot vacant.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »

any news on ant arlott?

And after a few taxi based issues, we're off. Mad Turk Yucel Eminoglu is one of our earliest casualties, along with Anthony Arlott, David Bielby, Paul Brammer and Yiannis Liperis.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »

And after a few taxi based issues, we're off. Mad Turk Yucel Eminoglu is one of our earliest casualties, along with Anthony Arlott, David Bielby, Paul Brammer and Yiannis Liperis.

sorry pal i was out very last hand last night king high flop with 2 spades me have k9 of spades v jj v qq 3 way all in quenn came from nowhere on river thats all she wrote!

Ouch bad luck sir. Sad

AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 03:58:00 PM »

hey chris, how u doin? can i get a pic and an update on James Bagley pleeeaassee??
great updates as usual, thanks

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

Sandeep Shah Consolidates Chip Lead By Methodically Busting Everyone on his Table:

Now with over 200k Shah appears unstoppable.  He can't miss either, as demonstrated by the exit of Stuart Morrant.  I only noticed his all-in because of the sheer tension in his voice when he said, "No Jack!" - I turned to see his A-K on its back against the of Shah, the board lying .

River, as if on cue:    

A sorely disappointed Morrant heads out, and that got Shah to 165k.  Apparently there'd been an early position raise, Shah had rr'd pre, then Morrant had moved in and with the first raiser out of the way he made the call.

THEN

Shah gets it all in vs. Matthew Lewis (well, he wasn't all in, because he's a monster stack) on the flop: .  Lewis has for top two, while Shah holds .  Peter Charalambous said something like, "Oooh," with that relish reserved for watching other people's races.

Turn:
River:    And he gets another stack and adds it to his battlements.

James Bagley

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »

hey chris, how u doin? can i get a pic and an update on James Bagley pleeeaassee??

sup edgy

Just busto, pretty hard ghey. M of 4 UTG and shipped it in with A7o. Had an M of 5 like all day so had been shoving/3bet shoving frequently.

SB picks up AQo, snaps, gg despite KK8 giving me split outs.

Great structure though, will deffo be back next month. I think I had 4 showdowns in 14 hours of play lol.

btw, Chris Brammer (dunno if you know him) is going deep, got like 92k. Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 04:07:34 PM by James Bagley » Logged
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »

thanks 4 the chip counts lamm will do well on that table hes runnihg well gl to all
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »

Poker's Fashion Gurus. Tom Rutter, Greek Jack, Tom McCready and Paul Gourlay.

Tom Rutter, "Greek Jack perhaps should've just stack me just now. I raised 5k more from the small blind with eights, he makes it another 5k and then shoves the 7-7-4 flop and I fold. I mean there's only one hand there he can have! If he makes a bigger raise I might have to push."

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

Chip counts for Table Rutter/Red

Tom Rutter - 50,600
Greek Jack - 65,000
Red-Dog - 48,000
Paul Gourlay - 60,000
Christopher Xenofontos - 75,000
Chris Moore - 38,000
Brian Evans - 65,000
Carroll Belfield - 13,100
Geoffroy Buffetrille - 40,000

AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

sup edgy

Just busto, pretty hard ghey. M of 4 UTG and shipped it in with A7o. Had an M of 5 like all day so had been shoving/3bet shoving frequently.

Great structure though, will deffo be back next month. I think I had 4 showdowns in 14 hours of play lol.

btw, Chris Brammer (dunno if you know him) is going deep, got like 92k. Fingers crossed.

ahh ul mate. i couldnt make it up this weekend but hopefull next month will be there. played it last month and gotta agree its awesome comp wiv great structure

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

I'm out Sad after being a short stack from getting it all in with AK and losing to KK, i doubled up through having AJ against a J9 stealer. But then i get AK suited utg and raise 3xBB and get a call from "Tim Westwood" in the small blind. Everyone else folds. Flop comes   three clubs and he checks and i check behind hoping for a brick to turn and for him to bet out, bit dangerous i know but i wanted value here. turn comes a   two hearts  and he bets out half my stack in a 10000 bet. i put him on AQ-A9 and shove all in. He calls with  A3 and is miles ahead, the river comes an ace which changes nothing. I really couldn't put him two pair because i don't know many good players to call late on in a tourney to a tight utg raiser with ace rag, couldn't put him on 35 or 24 either.

Could have him on 33 or 55 but yet again still quite a loose call pre flop. he could have had 44 as well to make the straight on the turn but i had him on AQ and i shoved, and that was the end of that. I thought his bet out was really weak and that he was repping a straight, but in hindsight i should have folded. Still a wee bit of a cold deck but i have enjoyed the event and have 0realised that in my eyes the standard here isn't the greatest with much of the creme rising to the top. Massive value for money if u can afford the £330 and as soon as i get a car i am making the trip up monthly from london to play it because there is money to be made in the tourney. Soz for the long winded post. Good luck to all that still remain but i do hope that Mr.Thew doesn't make the big money because he is rich enough already! Cheers.
Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

Any news on how Karl Fenton seemed to go from chip leader at the last break to out in 57th.

Can you also say good luck to Daniel Copeland who has done a good job of building up a stack after being one of the shorties at the start of day2.

julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

How's Thewy looking? Tell him his biggest fans are on line (like you,ve nothing else to do!!)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »

sup edgy

Bad luck there. Will check on Brammer for you.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »

Counts from Table Chip Leader:

32   1   Matthew Lewis - 36,500
32   2   Adam Vinson - 125,000
32   3   Michael Millar - 56,000
32   4   Peter Charalamobus - 91,000
32   5   Sandeep Shah - 240,000
32   6   Andrew Beardmore - 60,000
32   7   Mathew Seer - 47,500