blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:54:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009
Poll
Question: What should the Shrewdies do ??  (Voting closed: May 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM)
 tell Beverly she's fucked our whole holiday up after telling us this late, how did this cross booking happen dont u have spread sheets etc. etc. We want you to refund us the money for our flights or find us a replacement. If not we want proof they signed - 37 (52.1%)
egg her house 'n poop in her pool - 34 (47.9%)
Other ... please specify on thread. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 ... 289 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009  (Read 630942 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #4215 on: December 12, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »

Middy is god! I once told him to finish his degree, now i know i was wrong!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4216 on: December 12, 2009, 03:37:59 AM »

bh is the rising star of the brighton gay community!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: December 12, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »

Well done Middy, & of course, the ultimate talking horse, Paul Parker.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
creepy_benji

View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: December 12, 2009, 02:33:05 PM »

gj mid!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: December 12, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

GL In the main guys win it all!

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: December 12, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

GL In the main guys win it all!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: December 14, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Heard a rumour your all coming to Notts this weekend?

Plans? Thursday night beverages?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4222 on: December 14, 2009, 11:43:55 AM »

HI HELEN!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4223 on: December 14, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »

the brighton rendevouz is my fave place to play in the UK, cardroom sealed off from the table games, everyone really friendly and the bantor flows. Charlie the cardroom manager does a great job. All valets gorgeous and polite/funny. Defo reccomend a trip when stars rolls into town for the UKIPT. My week was pretty good, managed to run good 2 nights on the dealers choice to cover buyins where i never got going all week. Up for dtd this week, everyone seems to be playing!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: December 14, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4225 on: December 14, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »

Had com night fri night, was ITB xmas party at the club. So during Friday afternoons setting up I text Nick mfkin Scott (InForm on here). Tell him we have cash games til late and he should come up. He replies telling me he will jump on the train and will arrive around 5.

He turns up and so do usual faces, we have a £45f which starts at 8, and last time Nick came up he gave me an in running price of 9/2 on me winning the comp, I had £20 with him and won the comp and sent him to the cashpoint. So Nick wants revenge, he asks me for a price on him winning the comp before we start. 20 players, I didn't want much of a liability and new he would spite bet regardless of the price so I lay him £10 @ 15/2. Ten minutes in and I have doubled my 10k starting stack and he wanted to get reinvolved as he is on a different table and says everyone is tez. So I have to lay him another £10 at 15/2 considering i've just doubled my stack. Ten minutes later and I am out, and Nick is pissed and talking more shit than Bainn on Facebook status'.

Luckily for me Nick talked his way out of the comp and I duly paid the bounty I put on his head. Final table came and we decided to have an even £20, deal a card to each stack and he can have odd/even. Odd has A,3,5,7,9,J,K, Even has 2,4,6,8,10,Q. So obviously the odd's have edge here, but I gave Nick the choice of Odd/Even and in his state he wasn't quick enough to realise the edge and chose Evens. I got the CL and 5 of the 9 players, and he had the usual terrible reg's that come to the game. They get down to 5 handed and he has 4 to my 1, my 1 being Turny who is chip leader. Thankfully he takes it down and Nick ships me the two denzils, wiiii run good.

We get a cash game going, only 4-8 handed but Nick is on my left. I know he is a spewtard non believer and soon run my £50 up to £180 with him finding himself in a £300 whole within 30 minutes. It was so funny when he sprinted to cashpoint at 11.55pm to withdraw £300 and then went back at 12.01 to withdraw another £300, so shrewd to think of this imo.

I ended up losing my £180 I had spun up and sit with another £100, which also gets spunked off, so get another £100 out. I get this up to £150 when I get in a pot vs Nick, I end up value shoving over his flop bet with A2 on a 862 flop and he obliges by calling with worse, we keep our hands face down and the turn and river come 4 5 and I flip my hand, he looks to give up the pot before looking back at his cards and going "Oh shit, I've hit a straight, sorry". LOL his A7 got there.

I get up from table and think about calling it a night before looking back and seeing Nick with about £500 in chips on the table and not slowing down. So I grab £200 and sit down, to his left this time. Things go ok, I get up to £300 without much hassle, and then I get 99 and flop a set vs an obvious overpair and overship the flop and win the £400 pot, putting me up to about £500.

Time is now about 2.30am and I get a call from Jones saying I should get my arse down to Brighton as they are all shitfaced and then he slurred alot so I didn't understand much. All I new was I wanted to go, and told Shieldsy (who was dealing cash game to come with), then Nick said he'll come too lol. So we continued to play cash until about 3.30 debating whether we can be bothered to go or not. Turny called last 5 minutes and thats when a sick sick hand happened.

Nick open limps (wp) for £1, i'm on the button with 66 and make it £4. Spaz in big blind calls and Nick calls. Flop K 8 6 rainbow, wiii. Checked to me and I bet £10, Spaz calls and Nick makes it £20. Given history and his spewing nature I make it £70 (we are both playing approx £450). Spaz folds and Nick soon makes it £170 whilst chirping "It's only money!".
I now decide to tank, and tank some more, before just calling, when the wonderful words come out just as the turn is dealt "I must be winning then", followed by "Allin". I called him straight away and he flips over K8 for top 2. Brick river and i'm out of my £450 whole, wiii.

We finished soon after, although there was a £400 pot last hand because everyone decided to go allin (4 of us, my 68s failed to get there sigh). I finished about £350 up which was sweet. Shieldsy got about £80 in tips + his wages and Nick knocked his dick in. Decision was now made, we were going to Brighton, so we grabbed some bottles of beer and headed off.

4am and nice clear roads, it took about an hour and 45 to get there after struggling to find the car park. We managed to have a bet on the way down, about 200m infront I could see what looked like a police car. So I slowed down and asked the others. Nick was certain it wasn't as it had no lights on top. It did have lights on top but hes old and his eyesight must be going so I asked him for a price. He gave me 2/1 so I had £10 on. We got up close and the in running price was probably about 1/33 that it was a police car. I should have laid off now but to my disappointment the only thing that was different to being a police car was that it said Ambulance across the bottom of it. Sigh.

Got to Dempseys and the lazy sod was in bed, Jones met us as we came out of the lift in the flat, and he was absolutely out of it. He was falling all over the show it was so funny. Brent, Middy and Trigg were in the flat and weren't as bad as Jones. We joined in the fun and games and made alot of noise through the night before 11am came. Me, Nick, Shields, Jones and Demps decided Nandos would be a good idea and went to queue outside for opening.

I have no idea how it came up but somehow we got talking about the biggest killers in the UK, and someone joked that Shieldsy was a killer. 1st biggest killer is cancer, 2nd is heart disease and 3rd is Shieldsy. Might not be funny now but it had us in stitches at the time. It was even funnier whilst we were waiting outside Nando's Shieldsy was trying to sell randomer's in the street life insurance. "Give me a monkey (£500) and I can promise I won't kill you - all you've gotta worry about is Cancer and Heart disease then!". PMSL.
Then came the second funniest line of the weekend, it was as though Nick had been asleep and just woke up, he just came out with "What the fuck am I doing in Brighton, i'm going home see ya." and off he went, no Nandos or anything just headed for the train station LOL!

Was such a com weekend, my highlight had to be deleting the whole of Triggs spotify playlist while he was having a fag.. There were about 50 playlists on there built over the course of 3 years, obv he got the rub, and was comedy seeing him trying to go into recycle bin and see if they were able to be replaced! gg!

Drove home about 8pm after seeing first couple songs of x factor with Shieldsy and had a nice sleep Sat night before back to the normal work life on Sunday, sigh! Can't wait for DTD this weekend, should be incred.

HI HELEN!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: December 14, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

I think you forgot to mention that middy is fat fuck.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4227 on: December 14, 2009, 04:50:02 PM »

So fat its disgusting.

HI HELEN!
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: December 14, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »

this

+ wish i couldve come Sad , sounded com.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4229 on: December 14, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

this

+ wish i couldve come Sad , sounded com.

What was the reason you couldn't go?

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 ... 289 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: