blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 09:32:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reverse Sheep game II
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reverse Sheep game II  (Read 66943 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

winner does next one

i still plan on winning

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2009, 11:39:24 PM »

winner does next one

i still plan on winning

Loser does next one imo. He wants to anyway.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

winner does next one

i still plan on winning

FML, please let me get some sheep answers tomorrow.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 02, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

if we all put our answers up we can work out the winner without jon messing up

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2009, 11:46:07 PM »

this is already the greatest game ever. I cannot begin to imagine how much better it will be with ironstein in charge. pls let it happen, one time

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »

this is already the greatest game ever. I cannot begin to imagine how much better it will be with ironstein in charge. pls let it happen, one time

I cried. Not sure whether utter fear of the idea or the realisation of the huge comic value if this came to pass.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »

I cried. Not sure whether utter fear of the idea or the realisation of the huge comic value if this came to pass.

Wouldn't work for 2 reasons:

1. Wouldn't be able to understand the questions Smiley

2. He'd just ban anybody who dared to challenge/appeal.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2009, 12:00:21 AM »

Wouldn't work for 2 reasons:

1. Wouldn't be able to understand the questions Smiley

2. He'd just ban anybody who dared to challenge/appeal.

Would work for me. With everyone banned I could win. Maybe.

Ah! The element of surprise
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »

scared

Have they all gone? Can I come out now?

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:42 AM »

so blue and sperm whale come from different parnets and dont interbreed

This needed more love, although I have no idea what it actually means.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2009, 04:33:53 AM »

I was on about 960 posts before the 1st Reverse sheep game, LoL at this now being 10% of my entire post history

ItsMrAlex2u is now officially my favourite poster on blonde.  I haven't laughed so much at a thread for a long time (since the previous sheep thread to be honest, although I think this one has more LOL moments).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
ItsMrAlex2u

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »

I was on about 960 posts before the 1st Reverse sheep game, LoL at this now being 10% of my entire post history

ItsMrAlex2u is now officially my favourite poster on blonde.  I haven't laughed so much at a thread for a long time (since the previous sheep thread to be honest, although I think this one has more LOL moments).

Why ty Kin, I am glad my frustration, anger and the brutality in which I am being picked on by both quiz captains is providing you with so much entertainment. This is serious stuff!

I think at this point it is worth summarising some of the key issues from last night to merely highlight the poor management of such an important quiz by the current incumbent of the quiz master position. It seems the old adage of "its my game so my rules" has never been more appropriate.

Some extremely suspicious rulings and the poor way in which some of us have been repeatedly sheeped, smacks of back handers and bribery. There is clearly as much corruption in the world of Reverse Sheep as in any other high profile sporting arena. It’s a disgrace !

Evidence for the prosecution:

Water Mammal.
Explained by the QM that if you entered Blue Whale, then you get Whale. So everyone who named a unique model/brand of Whale got penalised.

Surely by the same logic, any WAR just becomes WAR so anyone who got that question right should by default all have ended up with the answer WAR and therefore got the sheep.
P.s. A War = a big scrap with lots of guns and fighting. So my Battle of Waterloo, has as much right to be correct as a fckn conflict does. (P.s. FML)

And just my luck that by entering Whale Shark, that got flipped to Shark instead of Whale (FML)

The question that arose the most suspicion was the eastenders one. I reckon anyone who didn’t either pass or put dirty den should be automatically double sheeped for one of the following 2 reasons.
A) Clearly googled
B) If you know eastenders that well then a double sheeping is the least you deserve.

Now, tonight will be my night. I am happy with my Champions league answer and my kids game one is genius, if anyone has an issue with Hungry Hungry Hippos (not Mammals) there could be blood shed !! If that isnt an ace then……. FML
My swimming record aint bad either but may not make an ace.

I have the chance of mid table mediocrity yet !!!!
(Now I know what it feels like to be a spurs fan)

(Did I mention FML?)

Best QM ever

FACT !
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »

Why ty Kin, I am glad my frustration, anger and the brutality in which I am being picked on by both quiz captains is providing you with so much entertainment. This is serious stuff!

I think at this point it is worth summarising some of the key issues from last night to merely highlight the poor management of such an important quiz by the current incumbent of the quiz master position. It seems the old adage of "its my game so my rules" has never been more appropriate.

Some extremely suspicious rulings and the poor way in which some of us have been repeatedly sheeped, smacks of back handers and bribery. There is clearly as much corruption in the world of Reverse Sheep as in any other high profile sporting arena. It’s a disgrace !

Evidence for the prosecution:

Water Mammal.
Explained by the QM that if you entered Blue Whale, then you get Whale. So everyone who named a unique model/brand of Whale got penalised.

Surely by the same logic, any WAR just becomes WAR so anyone who got that question right should by default all have ended up with the answer WAR and therefore got the sheep.
P.s. A War = a big scrap with lots of guns and fighting. So my Battle of Waterloo, has as much right to be correct as a fckn conflict does. (P.s. FML)

And just my luck that by entering Whale Shark, that got flipped to Shark instead of Whale (FML)

The question that arose the most suspicion was the eastenders one. I reckon anyone who didn’t either pass or put dirty den should be automatically double sheeped for one of the following 2 reasons.
A) Clearly googled
B) If you know eastenders that well then a double sheeping is the least you deserve.

Now, tonight will be my night. I am happy with my Champions league answer and my kids game one is genius, if anyone has an issue with Hungry Hungry Hippos (not Mammals) there could be blood shed !! If that isnt an ace then……. FML
My swimming record aint bad either but may not make an ace.

I have the chance of mid table mediocrity yet !!!!
(Now I know what it feels like to be a spurs fan)

(Did I mention FML?)

Only one "Hungry" in the game ... i will be calling foul if you put 2 !!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »

I've never played Hungry Hungry Hippos.  Do you play it in the bath so the hippos feel at home?

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »

FML ... they have re launched it

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: