blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 - Day 1
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 - Day 1  (Read 41364 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2009, 02:49:01 AM »

We'll back tomorrow from 2pm with our remaining gigantic field.

See you then!

Jaydubya
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2009, 02:52:18 AM »

Also OUT is Jason Wheatley. He got it in with Q-T against the thoroughly dominatey A-T of David Welch and after an uneventful 6-2-8-K-7 board, off he went to the bar, just as a 10 minute break/chip race was announced.

Well, since you blondes do such an awesome job, I hate to make my first post a correction, but...

I actually got knocked out when my AJ ran into KK.  Was seriously short on chips after betting to the river, when I was pretty sure I was ahead, only to see him hit his gutshot Sad

Not sure who the Q-T Jason Wheatley is, but I promise he is an imposter.

Thanks for asking about me anyway George Smiley
James Bagley

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2009, 03:53:48 AM »

gogogogo N-dawg one time.

glgl bro ship to teh fish
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2009, 04:01:00 AM »

Karabiner and Paul Gourlay are last minute casualties.

The rumour of my demise has been very much exaggerated, I'm still in just with !2500.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2009, 05:11:40 AM »

Karabiner and Paul Gourlay are last minute casualties.

The rumour of my demise has been very much exaggerated, I'm still in just with !2500.

Sorry DTD had put you up as out earlier.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 05:16:15 AM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2009, 09:47:55 AM »

Last hand of the night, I am on 20k. there are two limpers and then Ralph makes it 5k to go. I find AQs in late positin and I think ...."I can get Ralph off here unless he has a monster...."

I ship in for my 20k and run into KK behind me.   &£&$%(^%*^%%(^&$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only have I knocked myself out, I've damaged the only player that I have a % with.

WP me.   

The older I get, the better I was.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2009, 09:56:40 AM »

Last hand of the night, I am on 20k. there are two limpers and then Ralph makes it 5k to go. I find AQs in late positin and I think ...."I can get Ralph off here unless he has a monster...."

I ship in for my 20k and run into KK behind me.   &£&$%(^%*^%%(^&$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only have I knocked myself out, I've damaged the only player that I have a % with.

WP me.   

You saved him from a whole world of pain their surely Tom? The KK might have put in a smaller raise and coaxed him into the pot, costing him even more.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2009, 10:09:37 AM »

Well played Darren and Dewi!! You guys are in a great position to do the business!!

Good sailing today

Patience is a virtue.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »

WP me.   

You saved him from a whole world of pain their surely Tom? The KK might have put in a smaller raise and coaxed him into the pot, costing him even more.

This hand had an ironic twist in that I R with AQ hearts, Tom shoves with AQ spades, the limper now shoves for 40k with KK and the flop came Qxx with two hearts and a third one duly arrived on the river, so if Tom's and my hands had been reversed he would have won a nice pot.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: