blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:10:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  GUKPT at "The Vic" DAY 1b
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT at "The Vic" DAY 1b  (Read 73330 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 01:03:07 PM »

Here we are again, Groundhog Day .... And get this, today we have 220 players already registered AND 15 reserves !!!

Its gonna be a long long day

Plenty of blondes expected today... I hear a contingent from the mining village of Leeds are on their way... wonder what those boys will make of traffic lights and cars ?? ... they will be distraught at the lack of horse drawn carriages down here... they might even be a little bit scared.

I have had a prosperous day so far ... went into MaccyD's for lunch and won a Sausage & Egg muffin on the monopoly sticker promo .... Stick your £1500 poker tourny, It doesnt get better than a free muffin !!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:18:08 PM »

When i got here there was some filming going on ... Cascarino and Greco were dressed up in their littlewoods tops looking like a couple of ribena berries Wink along with 3 others ... guess who ruined a perfect take by doing the DOOF DOOF DOOF eastenders music just as Greco finished his end line ??

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

good luck to tony phillips today,hope he betters his 2nd place finish from last year Wink

also good luck to leknave and woodsey
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »

GL to all shreddies- red Dawg, Woodsey, Sunny Chatta and Tommy mfkin Rutter.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:24:36 PM »

It doesnt get better than a free muffin !!

Was it as good as the £25 muffin on the way back to your hotel last night Kev?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

It doesnt get better than a free muffin !!

Was it as good as the £25 muffin on the way back to your hotel last night Kev?

Nothing to report !!

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 01:28:33 PM »

Oi - ill have you know we got the electricity installed up here last week! Although I am still powering my 484 PC with coal - and this MS DOS really is feeling out of date!

Still - at least we speak to each other in friendly tones and you can get from one side of town to the other without mortgaging your tiny flat!

London - where they re - invent phrases to make sh1t things sound a bit better so they can still charge a fortune - a "garden flat" - is a basement flat with 1 window looking onto someones elses lawn! A "village" is now a street when the bigger older houses have been converted into 15 flats and they have a corner shop at the end of the road!

still good luck to the Leeds contingent, I reckon LeKnave is dead cert for a min cash!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »

gl to beppe, jaffa and any blondes playing today any updates appreciated kev and claw oh and more female norkage vv low yesterday.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »

Oi - ill have you know we got the electricity installed up here last week! Although I am still powering my 484 PC with coal - and this MS DOS really is feeling out of date!

Still - at least we speak to each other in friendly tones and you can get from one side of town to the other without mortgaging your tiny flat!

London - where they re - invent phrases to make sh1t things sound a bit better so they can still charge a fortune - a "garden flat" - is a basement flat with 1 window looking onto someones elses lawn! A "village" is now a street when the bigger older houses have been converted into 15 flats and they have a corner shop at the end of the road!

still good luck to the Leeds contingent, I reckon LeKnave is dead cert for a min cash!

glgl Le Knave and Middy and any other blondes participating!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »

When i got here there was some filming going on ... Cascarino and Greco were dressed up in their littlewoods tops looking like a couple of ribena berries Wink along with 3 others ... guess who ruined a perfect take by doing the DOOF DOOF DOOF eastenders music just as Greco finished his end line ??

NH GG WP

Bet Beppe loved that Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 01:42:43 PM »

good luck to all blondes playing today especially the shrewdies!

just read through yesterdays update, fantastic stuff guys best live update ever imo  Grin Wink

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 01:45:17 PM »

Howdie ho folks - I'm all set up and raring to go with a working computer, some headache tablets and a nice cup of tea.  Spotted milling about: Tom 'Red Dog' McCready, Richard 'Action Man' Trigg and Tony Philips, as well as the aforementioned Littlewoods boys.  In fact Littlewoods seem to be well represented today with 4 or 5 purple peeps currently sitting in the restaurant area.  I have also just overheard that we have over 20 alternates.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »

Nice to see you remembered us today!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

Dear updaters

Please remind particpants that its a 12,000 chip four day comp with a one hour clock

Play does not need to be at breakneck kidz r kool pace and that a leisurely folding of all but AA and KK until Sunday is quite acceptable and indeed much more reasonable for your workloads.

thank you

Old School grinders of the world.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: