blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 06:08:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273058 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  THE Uber Farce RSQ Get ready to FAIL!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE Uber Farce RSQ Get ready to FAIL!  (Read 6067 times)
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »

Rules

There are 15 questions. PM me your answers by Sunday 12th April at 9pm GMT, with each answer on a differing line with a corresponding question number.

Your score for each question is number of people who give the same correct answer. So you want to go for answers that you think will be less commonly given. Levelling commonly happens. The answer most commonly given is called the sheep, with the corresponding sheep score.

You are not allowed to do research such as Google searches to come up with answers.  Those who do will be spotted by the other contestants and no doubt pointed out. Anyone that does get Caught at the Google will have to face the music ( Claw and Kin on Karaoke ) at the next blonde bash and you MUST buy a round for all contestants and buy drinks for the quiz master all night.

You MUST pass on one question and score a 0 for that question. You may pass on a second question for a score of 5 points however you must justify the need for passing and not knowing the answer is not a suitable justification.

There will be in addition to the original 15 questions 3 bonus questions, get 1 correct for a donk deduction from any players score you wish, of 3 points, get 2 correct and the second deduction is worth 7 points, get all the and the 3rd deduction is worth 15 points. 

All deduction nominees must come at the end of the round and before the next round begins so farce at your peril,   If you sleep in for your deduction nomination its DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SCORE!!!

Fail a bonus question and you recieve no points for that fail. you will recieve a penalty nomination from the leader if you pass one though.

Any questions, post in this thread. Don’t expect a straight answer.

I will be conducting the answers on Tuesday 14th April starting at 8pm.

Any disputes must be seconded, and thirded with aproval from a mod before any action is taken, also  must provide linkage for my approval. My decision will be final and is only subject to change if bribed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:09:47 AM by Newmanseye » Logged

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

Questions coming soon

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »

where are they then?!?!?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:54 AM »

LOL Billy is setting a quiz FYL!!!
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

F everybody's L.

YELLOW!!!!

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »

Anyone that does get Caught at the Google will have to face the music ( Claw and Kin on Karaoke ) at the next blonde bash

stop encouraging people to cheat billy.  voices of angels us two.  we've already got our next number prepared!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 12:13:42 AM »

Oh my, these nominations are going to be fun. If you aren't on the thread for the reveal you're in trouble!

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

[  ]  Billy hasn't planned ahead

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 12:14:52 AM »

Oh my, these nominations are going to be fun. If you aren't on the thread for the reveal you're in trouble!

Dewi has agreed to do the reveal..........................................

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 12:15:57 AM »

There will be in addition to the original 15 questions 3 bonus questions, get 1 correct for a donk deduction from any players score you wish, of 3 points, get 2 correct and the second deduction is worth 7 points, get all the and the 3rd deduction is worth 15 points. 

All deduction nominees must come at the end of the round and before the next round begins so farce at your peril,   If you sleep in for your deduction nomination its DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SCORE!!!

Oooooohhhhh, EPIC FARCE POTENTIAL

[ ] Claw doesn't think this has the most potential yet

Insanity Takes it toll......

......Please have correct change.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »

Dewi has agreed to do the reveal..........................................

that's ok then - bound to be best reveal thread ever

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 12:26:44 AM »

There are 15 questions. PM me your answers by Sunday 12th April at 9pm GMT, with each answer on a differing line with a corresponding question number.

would you like them in order?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »

ok answers sent

makes no difference if i know the questions or not as the answers wont have anything to do with them

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

Billy spends far too much time masturbating and sitting reading comics!

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »

What colour isn't a farce?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: