blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191530 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »

Well done on the eating down but how's the eating going?

I don't like to use the word 'diet' but eating more healthily will make as much difference as working your socks off in the gym

my eating is ok but i cud do better! its something im going to look at more!

Evilpie will be along in a minute.....

Start posting everything you eat in a day, that should help you cut out any nonsense.

'Something I'm going to look at more' is a bit pathetic really though - JFDI!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:43 PM »

I don't like to use the word 'diet' but eating more healthily will make as much difference as working your socks off in the gym

Start posting everything you eat in a day, that should help you cut out any nonsense.

Girgy. If you're serious about your diet and you promise that you'll stick to what I say then I will give you a plan that will definitely lose weight whilst not putting your health at risk.

Like others have said it's not all about calories, it's the quality of the food.

When I used to train hard for muscle development my intake was about 5000 calories per day. That was just to maintain my weight of around 15st 10lb. I included a cheat day where you can have a pizza, not a shit pizza either, dominos or similar.

You will need to alter your training a bit as well but I don't mind helping with that as well.

If you aren't going to stick to it then it's a waste of your time and mine and I won't do it. If you let me spend time doing this for you and then break it after a week I'll come up to Leeds and bitch slap you a lot.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 18, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »

Girgy. If you're serious about your diet and you promise that you'll stick to what I say then I will give you a plan that will definitely lose weight whilst not putting your health at risk.

Like others have said it's not all about calories, it's the quality of the food.

When I used to train hard for muscle development my intake was about 5000 calories per day. That was just to maintain my weight of around 15st 10lb. I included a cheat day where you can have a pizza, not a shit pizza either, dominos or similar.

You will need to alter your training a bit as well but I don't mind helping with that as well.

If you aren't going to stick to it then it's a waste of your time and mine and I won't do it. If you let me spend time doing this for you and then break it after a week I'll come up to Leeds and bitch slap you a lot.

[  ] Domino's make a good pizza

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 18, 2009, 01:34:23 PM »

[ X] Pizza Hut make a good pizza

fyp
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »

What I meant was that it doesn't have to be a weight watchers pizza or one of those crap things that's never been a pizza.

It's a cheat day. You can even have curry or a chinese. Keeps you sane whilst on a healthy diet.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 18, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »

What I meant was that it doesn't have to be a weight watchers pizza or one of those crap things that's never been a pizza.

It's a cheat day. You can even have curry or a chinese. Keeps you sane whilst on a healthy diet.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My bad

Can i have a large deep pan with kebab meat, onions, jalepenos, sweetcorn, boppleberries and chilli sauce please then

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 18, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My bad

Can i have a large deep pan with kebab meat, onions, jalepenos, sweetcorn, boppleberries and chilli sauce please then

Yup. If that's what you desire.

As long as they're low fat boppleberries. Everything else is fine and dandy.

Seriously though you really can have what you want on a cheat day. What you find though is that because your results have been so good you don't bother with the cheat day. It's just glutony for the sake of it and the diet for the rest of the week doesn't exactly leave you hungry and craving real food.

Like I said it's a lot of food, 5000 calories, just the right food. I'm not talking salad and shit like that either. It's food that you can actually enjoy.

Disclaimer: Eating 5000 calories whilst doing fuck all training will not make you slim and muscular even if it's 5000 calories worth of lettuce.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 18, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »

f off Stu dominoes is incred, especially when the garlic and herb dip is poured all over it! mmmm

@GreekStein on twitter.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 18, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

Dominoes is really over rated and over priced imo.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 18, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »

Poor Girgy.

His inspirational losing weight thread has now been hijacked and become the "do we all like domino's pizza or what?" thread.

GG Girgy. You had a good run.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 18, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »

It's expensive yeah, considering how cheap a pizza is to make.

All I have to say is one word 'Dominator'.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

It's expensive yeah, considering how cheap a pizza is to make.

All I have to say is one word 'Dominator'.

Tbh i just don't think it is that good even if it was cheaper, the local independent Pizza joints are better if you can find a good one.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

i used to deliver domino's years ago, think they used to try and keep food costs at 25% of selling price, obv got wages and rent and stuff as well

was watching some program the other night about how hard it is to get a job these days and some guy with a masters degree got a job as an assistant manager in a domino's store. in my day they'd give you that job if you were almost able to spell your own name, they used to have a bong at the back of the shop... not that i would ever do that sort of thing of course

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

no one can touch pizza hut
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2009, 03:36:01 PM »

no one can touch pizza hut

Nah. Too greasy imo.

Dominos are good and their garlic pizza bread is the nutz.

Agree that some of the indepenants are very good as well although you can't get ham or bacon on most of them obviously which lets them down a bit.

On the plus side they will happily cover your pizza with kebab meat and possibly deep fry it if you ask nicely.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: