blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:32:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191610 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2009, 09:54:04 PM »

S & V crisps suck!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »

Ok so i have had a very very generous offer from a friend of mine.....

My friend has offered to pay for my flights and a 5 night stay at the excalibur hotel in Vegas if i get down to 18 stone by the 1st of July 2010. No catch other than if i weigh more than 18st by that date then deal is off!!

Lets gogogogogogogogo

Also me and Cos have a props bet going on....

We have a banned list which includes, Crisps, Chocolate, Cakes, Sweets, Ice Cream, Jelly. We have set a date of 20 December 2009. The first one that cracks and eats a banned item will have to pay the price and dress up in fancy dress picked by the other at a DTD £330 event. We are allowed one banned item per month and have to notify the other before we have the banned item.

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 25, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

My friend has offered to pay for my flights and a 5 night stay at the excalibur hotel in Vegas if i get down to 18 stone by the 1st of July 2010. No catch other than if i weigh more than 18st by that date then deal is off!!

Lets gogogogogogogogo

We have a banned list which includes, Crisps, Chocolate, Cakes, Sweets, Ice Cream, Jelly. We have set a date of 20 December 2009. The first one that cracks and eats a banned item will have to pay the price and dress up in fancy dress picked by the other at a DTD £330 event. We are allowed one banned item per month and have to notify the other before we have the banned item.

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

Have your legs amputated on the 30th June ... easy win.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 25, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

Lets gogogogogogogogo

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

Have your legs amputated on the 30th June ... easy win.

Think liposuction might be easier!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

Mind you, you could have your legs off tomorrow, it would stop you walking to the fridge !  Cheesy Cheesy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »

Mind you, you could have your legs off tomorrow, it would stop you walking to the fridge !  Cheesy Cheesy

Get some work done FFS!!

salfi

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »

Lets gogogogogogogogo

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

what more motivation do u need. gogogo  .
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 26, 2009, 12:43:36 AM »

Lets gogogogogogogogo

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

Your right man!

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 26, 2009, 12:46:06 AM »

GL with this Dan, great motivations for you, 18 stone will be really tough but you can doooo it.

Plz beat Cos in the bet and make him dress up as Noddy.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 26, 2009, 12:59:35 AM »

GL with this Dan, great motivations for you, 18 stone will be really tough but you can doooo it.

Plz beat Cos in the bet and make him dress up as Noddy.

Cheers man!

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 26, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »

Lets gogogogogogogogo

Lets gogogogogoggogogo

this
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 26, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »

Got back on this today after a week off with cold!

Started off easy today as I still don't feel 100%

I did a 45 min session on the treadmill at 5kmph doing some uphill walking! I covered 3.5km and burning 500 cals.

I also go weighed and have gained 1lb since last Monday. So my challenge starts here, 22st 2lbs down to 18st by July 1st 2010!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 26, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

I lost 1 stone in a week last month when I had tonsilitis. I can offer my free service to come nasty breath on you if you wish? you really wont wanna eat a thing for days!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 27, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »

Was meant to have a day off today but set alarm for a swim this morning. I sure went.

But after getting an early finish tonight i decided to get the trainers out and go for a run! I enjoyed it and feel good now after a shower!

Just gonna play the dtd £150 sat tonight! One time plz!!

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 27, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »

Was meant to have a day off today but set alarm for a swim this morning. I sure went.

But after getting an early finish tonight i decided to get the trainers out and go for a run! I enjoyed it and feel good now after a shower!

Just gonna play the dtd £150 sat tonight! One time plz!!

gd lad.

What do u mean 1 time? u win a seat every month!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: