blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:46:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191508 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: January 15, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »

Yeah, Lucozade Sport isn't the best beverage option. Carbs based drink that prepares the body for physical endurance with claims you can last 33% longer. Obviously if you had decided to nail the drunk this would have been beneficial for you. But not for just sitting in a taxi. Carbs turn to fat if they aren't expended.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 18, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

Pretty much first chance I've had to get on the laptop since Saturday. Saturday nights are the busiest and i rolled in from work at 5.30am.

Was up by 12 on Sunday and took my old man to the pub for a carvery. This was my 'treat' day and i had my usual Steak and ale pie with a slice of beef, roast and mash potato, cabbage broccoli cauliflower mushy peas and lashings of gravy on my Yorkie pud.

Started a week of 12hr nights on Sunday so i was in at 6am. Had 6 hours kip and was up and getting my takings ready to take to the bank. Went to the pub with my Dad again but had a Jacket potato with cheese and beans and a side salad.

Last Monday i weighed in at 151kg and was delighted when i hopped on the scales and was down to 146.6kg with a total loss of 4.4kg. Think this was mainly down to cutting out all the junk and eating wisely.

Managed to get 8 hours kip this morning.

Ive got a holiday booked for a week today and I'm really looking forward to it. I booked a week in Benidorm with my old man and will be my first time on holiday since i returned from Australia in November 08. Were staying in the Ambassador hotel which has a pool and gym with sauna and a massage room. I'm gonna make full use of the facilities and just generally recharge the batteries.

Gonna keep strict with the diet all this week and hopefully lose another 2kg. Will allow myself a few treats on holiday.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 18, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

Has the drunken woman rung up to complain yet? She has to be disappointed to have used action cars and got none.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 18, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »

Has the drunken woman rung up to complain yet? She has to be disappointed to have used action cars and got none.

Shes getting her action else where now i think.

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 19, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »

Currently playing Cf heads up on Full Tilt. im 4-3 up with one in play if anybody wants to come and rail us and see how bad nana plays! Sn Girgy85 or CfNana

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 19, 2011, 04:20:42 PM »

I must be playing bad to be losing :/

Blue text
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 19, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »

£5 says you cant get a picture with one fit lady in Benidorm  Cheesy

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 19, 2011, 04:25:55 PM »

£5 says you cant get a picture with one fit lady in Benidorm  Cheesy

My camera is brokend Sad

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »

4-4 in the end.

I went 1-0 up.

Then 4-1 down.

Then pulled it back!

End result I am down $2 due to rake Sad

Blue text
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM »

Found £2.79 under back seat of the car yesterday! Smiley

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 24, 2011, 08:23:35 PM »

WOW had a pretty hectic last few days....

Finished work for 11 days on Sunday morning at 6am. Headed home for 5 hours kip before getting up and taking my Dad for a carvery. Had an Airport job to Leeds Bradford at 1.30pm and went straight to Gala Leeds for the £15 triple straight after. Managed to pure bubble finishing 11th with 10 paid and over £1k up top sigh!

Today Ive been very busy. Got up at 8am got showered and headed into town. Did my banking at 9.15 followed by an appointment at the hairdressers for a colour and cut. Filled car up with £58 worth of juice. Went into the office at work to pay my dues and demands (Owe the garage £550 for a new clutch i had to have done on Friday SIGH!!). Tried printing off my Boarding passes for tomorrow but didn't have our passports on me to fill in the page online. Went to pick my Dad up as we were off into Wakefield to do some shopping and get some bits for our Holiday. Came home to collect my Passport and went up to our office again to use the printer. Then took the car for a valet. Then went to my Dads to paint his ceilings and pack his suitcase. Hes having his living room wallpapered whilst were away and also some surprise new carpets. Came home to do some packing of my own. I am currently at home trying to qualify for the DTD £300 whilst having a Budweiser or two.

Go away to Benidorm tomorrow for a week and am thoroughly looking forward to a break!!

On the weight front i lost another 1.5kg this week so have lost over 5kg in two weeks. The diet has slipped a little yesterday and today but I'm going to make use of the gym and pool in out hotel and try and eat sensibly. Will be all systems go when i return!!

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 24, 2011, 08:47:52 PM »

gooo girgy keep it up
 i hope it dont slip whilst on holiday!

Just me
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 24, 2011, 08:54:27 PM »

DTD software is incrediwank! Cant even fucking add on!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 24, 2011, 08:57:24 PM »

I take that back! Got my add on but nearly missed it!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 24, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »

Currently 1/19! I like DTD river cards!!

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: