blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191558 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: February 01, 2011, 11:21:35 PM »

Good to have you back Girgles.

Holiday report?

2 moro chief!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 01, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »

OK, I can go to bed soon then without worrying I have miissed it....

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 01, 2011, 11:23:59 PM »

4-4 in the end.

I went 1-0 up.

Then 4-1 down.

Then pulled it back!

End result I am down $2 due to rake Sad

Girgy85 vs CfNana heads up continues....

Played 12
Won    6
Lost     6
- $3 in Rake

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 02, 2011, 07:49:22 PM »

Holiday Report

Will keep it pretty basic....

I booked the trip online and was the first time id done so. Was a bit of a ball ache printing out all the documents as i don't own a printer but i got there in the end.

Arrived at Leeds Bradford Airport and went to drop bags in. Had 2 cases booked in at 15kg each but were obv over so had to re jig the bags at the Airport and take some stuff in my hand luggage.

Flew with Ryanair who were pretty good and organised my Dad some help with wheelchair assistance getting on and off the plane. Flight was on time and landed 10 mins or so ahead of schedule at 17.30.

We were last of the plane at Alicante and once we got to the baggage collection point all the other passengers had gone and our 2 cases were left solo on the belt so i collected the bags and we headed off to find our transfer.

Got to our hotel in Bendiorm at about 19.30 and dropped our bags in our room before going down to the restaurant to get our evening meal. Selection of food was pretty good but I'm a fussy eater so just stuck to the basics. Was staying at the Ambassador Hotel and stayed pretty local that evening for a few drinks.

Next day we got up and had breakfast then hired my old man a mobility scooter. Had a wander round, nothing too exciting!

Went mainly for the getaway. Diet went pretty much out of the window and went swimming once. Had to pay for the gym and sauna facilities even tho i was staying in the hotel and the Spanish bird on reception was pretty rude and unhelpful. So i never bothered all week.

Played Bingo at a place called Sinatra's one afternoon. Did around 60 euros in and pulled for around 9 prizes. Won on a few hotel bingo games and a few roulette machines.

Went to a place called the Yorkshire Pride where a mate from work had told me about a breakfast they did. So i had to go sample it. Was called the 'Hungy Mans' and consisted of 3 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 fried eggs, chips, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and 6 rounds of toast. Obv ordered no tomatoes or mushrooms as they are devil food!! I managed most of it but left some.

Only took it steady on nights out apart from one night i think it was Thursday. Pretty much had to carry my old man 200 yards to the hotel as he went out without his wheels. Saw plenty of decent tribute acts and comedians.

The weather was OK most of the time. Rained a couple of days and was a bit chilly but bearable. Doubt id go again in January though. Wasn't the busiest which i didn't mind.

My dad managed to get a Dicky tum on Sunday which i contracted on Monday. Went down for our evening meal on Monday and really shouldn't of had owt as i didn't feel well. Had to rush up to room where i decorated the toilet bowl, then was sick in the sink blocking it with chunks of ham that id just had for tea. Poor fellow that had to come up to our room with his plunger to unblock the sink. Spent the rest of the night on and off the pot!

Woke up Tuesday morning feeling like death. Had a shower then when to chemist for some tabs. Was picked up at 14.15 for our transfer to airport. Tabs worked well and dried me up for the flight back! Arrived at the airport and was obv overweight in the luggage again. Had to re pack in front of the whole queue. Once we got through to departures it was pretty much time to go to our gate. The disabled get boarded on a truck that lifts right up to the plane. Was a very good service. Flight home was a little turbulent but fine and landed about 10 mins late. Ryanair were pretty good but not sure if id use them again with all the faffing around you have to do.

Was a decent break away and just what i needed. Need to get saving for my next trip away this year which will hopefully be Vegas for the first time.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 02, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

Will read the report in a min Girgy, but someting I have always wanted to ask you.

Do you ever play omaha? If so, had any success at it?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 02, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »

Will read the report in a min Girgy, but someting I have always wanted to ask you.

Do you ever play omaha? If so, had any success at it?

Yes and no.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 02, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

After spending Monday night Tuesday morning attached to the throne i am now constipated Sad

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 02, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »

Oh got laid on holiday too.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 02, 2011, 08:24:10 PM »

sounds like you had a nice break girgles!

get saving for vegas!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 02, 2011, 08:24:44 PM »

such a slow roll

disco disco dad dont dance

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 02, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 02, 2011, 09:00:10 PM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just me
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 02, 2011, 09:26:37 PM »

Currently 8/18 in tonights DTD £300 sat!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 02, 2011, 09:48:49 PM »

6/14 5 seats and 6th gets 305 euro! Come on!!!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 02, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »

7/10

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: