blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:13:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Was this ok? (PLO)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Was this ok? (PLO)  (Read 2153 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:42:39 PM »

GAME #1748137849: Omaha PL $0.10/$0.20 2009-07-25 23:28:03
Table Korocha (No DP)
Seat 1: Shinobi171 ($3.64 in chips)
Seat 3: SiloGraham ($20.00 in chips)
Seat 5: lenyor ($3.80 in chips)
Seat 6: jennafromhell ($42.86 in chips)
Seat 8: SanchezWINS ($28.65 in chips)
Seat 10: JoK3rWiiLFYaLL ($20.79 in chips) DEALER
Shinobi171: Post SB $0.10
SiloGraham: Post BB $0.20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SiloGraham [   ]
Dealt to jennafromhell [ ]
lenyor: Call $0.20
jennafromhell: Raise (NF) $0.90
SanchezWINS: Fold
JoK3rWiiLFYaLL: Fold
Shinobi171: Fold
SiloGraham: Raise (NF) $3.00
lenyor: Fold
jennafromhell: Call $2.10
*** FLOP *** [ ]
SiloGraham: Bet $4.40
jennafromhell: Raise (NF) $16.80
SiloGraham: Allin $12.60
jennafromhell: Call $0.20
*** TURN *** []
*** RIVER *** []
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $39.30 Rake $1.00
SiloGraham: wins $39.30

Standard play?  Only asking cos villian gave me a bit of abuse for sucking out.  I did tell her to gtfo and stop calling 3 bets with shit, but it made no difference Smiley

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:44:03 PM »

Not quite sure why both hands are at the start, some wierd PTO/Blonde thing I'm afraid.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »

Your play is 100% fine.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 12:10:21 AM »

Good good, thank you

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 10:39:42 AM »

yep..standard

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »

Can only say whether its standard depending on the range of hands you are reraising with pre flop. At lower stakes PLO people don't reraise pre with much less than aces which makes it extremely exploitable and I'm calling (profitably) with any 4-cards if you've only put 15% of your stack in pre with your hand now more face up.

Post flop in this scenario the hand plays itself as bet/calling is the best line but double suited or not I think flatting is better OOP.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »

Can only say whether its standard depending on the range of hands you are reraising with pre flop. At lower stakes PLO people don't reraise pre with much less than aces which makes it extremely exploitable and I'm calling (profitably) with any 4-cards if you've only put 15% of your stack in pre with your hand now more face up.

Post flop in this scenario the hand plays itself as bet/calling is the best line but double suited or not I think flatting is better OOP.

yeah, I am assuming he is re-raising with a much wider range than just AA obv.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »

Apart from that the way the hand has played out its fairly standard.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 03:21:19 PM »

yeah, I am assuming he is re-raising with a much wider range than just AA obv.

Yes, I'd not been at the table long, but it's fair to say that she wouldn't assume I had AAxx all the time in this spot.  I think my raising range is fairly balanced and quite tight, like you mentioned, there's a lot of limps at this level, but my raising range is certainly less than AAxx double suited.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

Yeh I did say that in the bit you either didn't read or chose for some reason not to bolden aswell.

The initial bit was just trying to help Silo by saying I don't necessarily like the line and was more general strat for similar scenarios in the future.

@GreekStein on twitter.

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

Yeh I did say that in the bit you either didn't read or chose for some reason not to bolden aswell.

The initial bit was just trying to help Silo by saying I don't necessarily like the line and was more general strat for similar scenarios in the future.

I was gonna post the exact same thing but seeing as you had already typed it up, thought id save some time by quoting/bolden/making it size 12 to emphasise the point. Then after posting i realised you said the same thing for the second bit an all. So in summary i should have just quoted what you wrote as that would have +ev.

I dont mind the way he's played it pre, as long as he flats there a fair percentage of time aswell. After the flop its all standard.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »

Is there an echo in here ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

ere ere ere ere ere

@GreekStein on twitter.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »

Lol.

Just read back through the thread and realised I said exactly the same thing as Maldini.

Would you believe it??

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: