blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:52:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 362258 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

Ok we are officially underway.

The money hit the account at Betfair today and although im still waiting for a bit more to come through from some people im going to start with what weve got.

As mentioned before ill try to update thi thread everytime something happens.

GL us Smiley

Seeing as I know FA about trading I thought I'd ask, will you post updates on this thread saying what you have done etc (obv after you've done it and the match is finished)?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »

Post before event after you have placed bets! Smiley
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »

Please dont post on this thread for people like Boldie. The fact he won't share his bets/results with the forum is one thing that infuriates me. Make your own forum and password protect it imo.

Oh, and good luck Blatch.

HI HELEN!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »

Please dont post on this thread for people like Boldie. The fact he won't share his bets/results with the forum is one thing that infuriates me. Make your own forum and password protect it imo.

Oh, and good luck Blatch.

I wouldnt worry about it, if you went to their forum all you'd see is...................... 

cos they went busto at cheltnham obv but keep pretending on here that theyre chopping it right off every week Roll Eyes
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

The money hit the account at Betfair today and although im still waiting for a bit more to come through from some people im going to start with what weve got.

GL us Smiley

Seeing as I know FA about trading I thought I'd ask, will you post updates on this thread saying what you have done etc (obv after you've done it and the match is finished)?

All ill be posting is he profit and loss of each event that I have traded on.

Cant give away any secrets now Wink
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »

Lets GO GO GO .........with Boldie and Blatch Cheesy

this time next year Rodders..........
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 04:55:20 PM »

GL us Smiley

No worries mate..just thought I'd ask as I know FA about trading.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »

GL us Smiley

No worries mate..just thought I'd ask as I know FA about trading.

Problem is what I do is quite simple. If i give it all away then everyone on here can start doing it any taking away my margins which isnt fair on the people who have invested in this.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »

Of course Smiley GL mate...I'll probs come in a bit later (for a small amount obv as i'm not Multai.)

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »

GL us Smiley

No worries mate..just thought I'd ask as I know FA about anything

fyp
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »

All money has been received now apart from £50 which is on its way.

We have 14 current investors totalling £3,250.  I now have this in the Betfair account and were ready to start on Saturday.  First game will be the Chelsea game and then onto the Manure game in the evening.

I have 5 or 6 people that have said they want in but havent got the funds to me yet.  Anyone is still more than welcome and im guessing quite a few will want in when were doing well.  Anyone wanting to invest after the start will be charged a slight premium as I thnk its slightly unfair on the people that have been in from the start.

Lets hope everything goes well and and were off to a flyer.

I should mention that this is a one season long thing.  If it goes well I may do another next season but I dont want people wanting to withdraw their money half way through.  However if people have a real urgency for the cash then any money will take 2 weeks to get it out and to the individual.  I will have to withdraw via cheque and then cash the cheque and then transfer the money.

Lets gogogogogogogo
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:47:20 PM by Blatch » Logged
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2009, 07:59:51 AM »

GL us Smiley

No worries mate..just thought I'd ask as I know FA about anything

fyp

you're just jealous because you still have the racist ban on you Wink

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

We have 14 current investors totalling £3,250.  I now have this in the Betfair account and were ready to start on Saturday.  First game will be the Chelsea game and then onto the Manure game in the evening.

I have 5 or 6 people that have said they want in but havent got the funds to me yet.  Anyone is still more than welcome and im guessing quite a few will want in when were doing well.  Anyone wanting to invest after the start will be charged a slight premium as I thnk its slightly unfair on the people that have been in from the start.

I should mention that this is a one season long thing.  If it goes well I may do another next season but I dont want people wanting to withdraw their money half way through.  However if people have a real urgency for the cash then any money will take 2 weeks to get it out and to the individual.  I will have to withdraw via cheque and then cash the cheque and then transfer the money.

Lets gogogogogogogo

Everton v Arsenal will be manure?

GLwith this

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »

Forgot about this I'll have £200 please Blatch. Send me bank details please
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

We have 14 current investors totalling £3,250.  I now have this in the Betfair account and were ready to start on Saturday.  First game will be the Chelsea game and then onto the Manure game in the evening.

I have 5 or 6 people that have said they want in but havent got the funds to me yet.  Anyone is still more than welcome and im guessing quite a few will want in when were doing well.  Anyone wanting to invest after the start will be charged a slight premium as I thnk its slightly unfair on the people that have been in from the start.

I should mention that this is a one season long thing.  If it goes well I may do another next season but I dont want people wanting to withdraw their money half way through.  However if people have a real urgency for the cash then any money will take 2 weeks to get it out and to the individual.  I will have to withdraw via cheque and then cash the cheque and then transfer the money.

Lets gogogogogogogo

Everton v Arsenal will be manure?

GLwith this

Yep, manure are playing on the Sunday in the match before the Spurs v Liverpool game.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: