blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:58:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 362332 times)
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

Why have a 37 min sweat? WHy not just take your 3 point swing and lock in a small profit for no sweat?

such a sick brag.  It went down, it never hit 1.3 till 37 mins, I'd have had to accept a loss if I'd backed at a lower price.

Why do you need to understand how its done when Sir Blatch has so kindly offered to do all the hard work for you... Hand over your money, sit back, smoke a cigar and wait for payday

....and then pray he offers to go again next year Smiley

Because I'd like to be able to do it myself of course!

No rub intended, I didnt read the post properly.  I thought you could have backed back at 1.3 pre kick off.

Knowing the markets is the real key here and then trusting your knowledge.  I didnt trust myself today and bottle doing the Liverpool game but deep down knew they would drift.  They went from evens to 2.3 and back in to 2.2, could have made a nice sum.

Arse were never going to drift today although Man City were always going to yesterday.  JUst knowledge of the markets.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2009, 09:04:57 PM »

Cheesy I know, was only joking.  Just thought 1.27 was hugely short.  I may get there, maybe!

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

I'm sure if you spent some time experimenting you could find the answer Silo... If you spend enough time watching the markets it must just be a case of spotting patterns that you can use to your advantage.. I am purely guessing here, but I would imagine the fact the games blatch is targeting are televised is significant... eg armchair punters have tendancy to back home teams  just before kick off ... or something along these lines

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

I'm sure if you spent some time experimenting you could find the answer Silo... If you spend enough time watching the markets it must just be a case of spotting patterns that you can use to your advantage.. I am purely guessing here, but I would imagine the fact the games blatch is targeting are televised is significant... eg armchair punters have tendancy to back home teams  just before kick off ... or something along these lines

Just read this back and realised it might sound like I was saying there is nothing to it etc.... Obv far from it and realise Blatch has got mad skillz, that us mere mortals can only dream of Smiley
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »

Just read this back and realised it might sound like I was saying there is nothing to it etc.... Obv far from it and realise Blatch has got mad skillz, that us mere mortals can only dream of Smiley

Nice addition Smiley
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

Yeah takes mad skillz to know how and which market is going to shift. Blatch is the master. 
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:26 AM »

come on... give us a nugget.  Just a little hint of how it's done :-)

do i need to be able to add up more than two numbers in my head to be able to do it?
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »

yeah fair play to you blatch i quit my job to do betfair a good few years back i had a nice wedge to trade with i used to mainly trade tennis cos that was my my main knowlledge i managed to last 8 months  before i self destructed and lost my discipline  by becoming a mug punter when it went tits up , my worst one was trying to pinch £200 pound on a tim hen man match when he was  2 sets and abreak of serve up i backed him for 2grand at 1.10 and guy came back and beat him , in hind site i should ahve done what you are doing now cos i would have had  enough money to make an easy few quid with little risk .  well done mate keep it up
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 30, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »

yeah fair play to you blatch i quit my job to do betfair a good few years back i had a nice wedge to trade with i used to mainly trade tennis cos that was my my main knowlledge i managed to last 8 months  before i self destructed and lost my discipline  by becoming a mug punter when it went tits up , my worst one was trying to pinch £200 pound on a tim hen man match when he was  2 sets and abreak of serve up i backed him for 2grand at 1.10 and guy came back and beat him , in hind site i should ahve done what you are doing now cos i would have had  enough money to make an easy few quid with little risk .  well done mate keep it up

Blatch 'is' Tennis, its probably him sitting there with your 2k!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 30, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

ha ha probably but it was a good few years back
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 30, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »

the best thing is i am a liverpool supprter and it was the same day we came back to beat ac milan on penalites and if you  layed milan  when was 3 nil for a £200 quid you would  have won £20k :-(
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »

the best thing is i am a liverpool supprter and it was the same day we came back to beat ac milan on penalites and if you  layed milan  when was 3 nil for a £200 quid you would  have won £20k :-(

Id love to know how many people did..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »

money buyers, the bookmakers dream.
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »

money buyers, the bookmakers dream.
i agree  , but i strayed from what i usually did  which is where the discpline comes in , when i was sticking to my rules i was making a steady profit
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

I wonder how much Neil will scoop on the Everton match tomorrow.

Big amounts matched on them @ 1.6 and 1.61. now they are 1.68 and drifting even further as we speak as news came to light that 9 players are injured.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: