blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:38:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 362297 times)
feedthegoat

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: December 17, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

Everton will drift a lot is my guess.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 17, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »

Everton have already qualified from their group in the Europa League and are playing a junior side virtually including a 16 yr old and 2 19 yr olds.  Team already confirmed as:-

Everton starting XI to face BATE Borisov:  Nash, Coleman, Duffy, Hibbert (c), Bidwell, Osman, Forshaw, Baxter, Rodwell, Yakubu, Agard

Hopefully this could be the one that makes us a packet.

so which way will it move?

lol Scottishdaveaments.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 17, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

well he is saying Everton have already QF'ed which would mean there price will go out, as they don't need to win the game.

However, he then says that they are playing a junior side with 2 19 yo's and a 16 yo, which means everton's price should come in.

so which one is it?

Everton don't need to win.
Everton playing boys.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 17, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »

well he is saying Everton have already QF'ed which would mean there price will go out, as they don't need to win the game.

However, he then says that they are playing a junior side with 2 19 yo's and a 16 yo, which means everton's price should come in.

so which one is it?

Everton playing boys.

everton dont need to win so have put out the kids

not everton are playing against kids

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 17, 2009, 02:52:18 PM »

so which one is it?

Everton playing boys.

Geez Dave, the team Blatch has listed doesn't look very belorussian to me and it isn't Evertons first team. So which team do you think are fielding there youngsters?

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 17, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »

Could be mistaken, but Everton were 1.64ish on BF when I looked mon/tue, massive shift...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 17, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »

so which one is it?

Everton playing boys.

Geez Dave, the team Blatch has listed doesn't look very belorussian to me and it isn't Evertons first team. So which team do you think are fielding there youngsters?

THEIR

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #577 on: December 17, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »

LOL DAVE

HI HELEN!
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »

Could be mistaken, but Everton were 1.64ish on BF when I looked mon/tue, massive shift...

Indeed they were - Sigh

But there are chunks been laid at 1.72 and upwards on the exchanges.  Currently Bate are 5.1 / 5.2 and were around 5.6 / 5.7 when I first posted this morning.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 17, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

so which one is it?

Everton playing boys.

everton dont need to win so have put out the kids

not everton are playing against kids

ahh, i see, i must have misread his post, i thought he said their opponents were putting out kids.

that makes sense now.

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 17, 2009, 03:01:43 PM »

Bit more info on the kids involved tonights (Either starting or on bench):-

39. Hope Akpan: 14.08.91 (age 18)

Hope is a central midfielder and reserve team regular. Born in Childwall but eligible for Nigeria, he’s a box-to-box type player who loves a tackle and has been on the bench for the first team this season.

33. James McCarten: 08.11.90 (age 19)

Born in Netherton, the central defender is strong in the air – he stands six foot five – and is a reserve team regular. James was academy player of the season last season and is dangerous from set pieces – either taking them or getting on the end of them.

37. Jose Baxter: 07.02.92 (age 17)

Bootle born Jose is the club’s youngest ever player after making his debut at the start of the 2008/09 season. An attacking midfielder he has been on the fringes of the first team ever since and has made several substitute appearances this season.

29. Adam Forshaw: 08.10.91 (age 18)

Liverpool born Adam has made himself a reserve team regular this season after a long-term injury. He is most at home on the right-hand side of midfield and is capable of producing excellent delivery from open play and set pieces.

43. Shkodran Mustafi: 17.04.92 (age 17)

Shkodran signed from Hamburg in the summer of 2009 and arrived with a strong reputation in Germany. Mainly a central defender he has played at full back for the reserves this season and has made the first team bench on a couple of occasions.

36. Jake Bidwell: 21.03.93 (age 16)

Jake has England under-16 and under-17 honours and is a powerfully-built left-sided player, usually operating at left-back. Forcing his way into the reserve setup. he already has a Goodison Park goal under his belt after scoring in the FA Youth Cup win over Nantwich last season.

32. Luke Garbutt: 21.05.93 (age 16)

Signed from Leeds in the summer for an initial fee of £600,000 (which could raise by £950,000 based on performance), Luke has England Under-16 and 17 honours but has only made a couple of reserve team appearances this term, as well as featuring for Everton’s Under-18s.

34. Shane Duffy: 01.01.92 (age 17)

Tall central defender Shane arrived from Northern Ireland in July 2008 and progressed through the Under-18s to the reserve side. He has been on the fringes of the first team squad this season, making an 80th-minute substitute appearance in Athens. Has played at every age group level for his country and has also been named in the senior squad, without actually appearing.

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 17, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

Everton have already qualified from their group in the Europa League and are playing a junior side virtually including a 16 yr old and 2 19 yr olds.  Team already confirmed as:-

Everton starting XI to face BATE Borisov:  Nash, Coleman, Duffy, Hibbert (c), Bidwell, Osman, Forshaw, Baxter, Rodwell, Yakubu, Agard

Just to clear the matter up

I have just reread the post and i was correct, Blatch defo said everton are playing a junior side. I take it he meant to say Everton are Fielding a junior side.

For instance if i said who are celtic PLAYING on sunday, you wouldn't start listing the celtic first team, you would say Hearts away
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 03:09:39 PM by Scottish Dave » Logged

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 17, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »

Everton have already qualified from their group in the Europa League and are playing a junior side virtually including a 16 yr old and 2 19 yr olds.  Team already confirmed as:-

Everton starting XI to face BATE Borisov:  Nash, Coleman, Duffy, Hibbert (c), Bidwell, Osman, Forshaw, Baxter, Rodwell, Yakubu, Agard

I have just reread the post and i was correct, Blatch defo said everton are playing a junior side. I take it he meant to say Everton are Fielding a junior side.

For instance if i said who are celtic PLAYING on sunday, you would start listing the celtic first team, you would saY hEARTS AWAY

lol Dave, I agree that the top sentence could be ambiguous if read in isolation. But if you read the whole post it's clear what was meant if you know Everton's usual side.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 17, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »

For instance if i said who are celtic PLAYING on sunday, you would start listing the celtic first team, you would saY hEARTS AWAY

lol Dave, I agree that the top sentence could be ambiguous if read in isolation. But if you read the whole post it's clear what was meant if you know Everton's usual side.

I know mate, i skipped the part where he lists the team tho, as i wasn't really interested in the game anyway.

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 17, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

Well as predicted the movements were quite large tonight which has done us well.  Slight apology but the figures arent quite even as my driver didnt make it to DTD on time as we had to pick that Greekstein fella up from the station. Im still happpy with the days work and hoping you lot dont mind this one of slightly uneven figures: -

Everton +913.6
Bate + 739.33
Draw +894.97
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: