blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:08:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 363489 times)
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »

so if you prove yourself this season what are the chances strating next season with 50k and running up to 500k?

If I prove myself???

Ummmm about 0.1%.  I wouldnt say its impossible but to increase a bank by ten fold is too much to ask for.  From a 50k bank I would suggest a good target would be 200k.  However I expect to start with more than £50k next season.

Firstly, starting with 50K+ is just Incred!!!

Secondly, i think he has more than proven himself after only half a season.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 30, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

+1 and i've only been on here a week!
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 30, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

so if you prove yourself this season what are the chances strating next season with 50k and running up to 500k?

If I prove myself???

Ummmm about 0.1%.  I wouldnt say its impossible but to increase a bank by ten fold is too much to ask for.  From a 50k bank I would suggest a good target would be 200k.  However I expect to start with more than £50k next season.

Firstly, starting with 50K+ is just Incred!!!

LOL I was thinking exactly that, for both

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2009, 10:20:26 PM »

Had any thoughts on what sort of premium you want next year Blatch? I'm pretty much in no matter what you say really.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »

I seriously think I cold be starting next season with a bank of £70k or so.  Looking at some of the investors I have now and the amounts I wouldnt be surprised if a few more found out through word of mouth and things really took off.

Ill still be taking a minimum amount of £10 next season thought as really like the idea of it being a forum thing and keeping a good thread going for us all.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 30, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

I seriously think I cold be starting next season with a bank of £70k or so.  Looking at some of the investors I have now and the amounts I wouldnt be surprised if a few more found out through word of mouth and things really took off.

Ill still be taking a minimum amount of £10 next season thought as really like the idea of it being a forum thing and keeping a good thread going for us all.

What kind of percentage would you be taking next season?

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 30, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

Yet to be decided or even thought about really.

What would you think is fair?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 30, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

Wow a tenner?....you could have thousands!!....admin nightmare?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 30, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »

£100 min i say, i would go for that.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #744 on: December 30, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

Wow a tenner?....you could have thousands!!....admin nightmare?

Longy can loan George out to handle that for him.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 30, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

Admin is not an issue if its in from the start.  Its when I get mid way investment as I then have to work out everyone else current holding as new investors obv arent entitled any of the profit earnt to date.  Not really an issue now as im a bit of an Excel geek and have a spreadsheet working it all out for me.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 30, 2009, 10:34:07 PM »

Had any thoughts on what sort of premium you want next year Blatch? I'm pretty much in no matter what you say really.

you should go on dragons den.

"i would like £100,000 for my amazing invention and for that i'm willing to give you pretty much whatever equity stake you would like"

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 30, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »

As you know bud im not really doing this to make myself a load of money.  I like making others money plus im learning quite a bit from doing it which is helping my own account.  However with the amounts involved I think its only fair I take something.  I was probably looking at something around 20%-33%.  Ill probably have a chat with a few people and go from there.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 30, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

Yet to be decided or even thought about really.

What would you think is fair?

If my opinion is worth anything yet i'd say at a rough figure, and baring in mind i have no previous experience in things like this so my thinking could be way off...20% of gross profit?

In reference to the minimum 'buy in' i also agree 10 would probably be pretty insane and cause you a hell of a lot of admin work.... but i don't want to suggest any minimums.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #749 on: December 30, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »

As you know bud im not really doing this to make myself a load of money.  I like making others money plus im learning quite a bit from doing it which is helping my own account.  However with the amounts involved I think its only fair I take something.  I was probably looking at something around 20%-33%.  Ill probably have a chat with a few people and go from there.

Make it 32.5%

Sorry, just trying to be a bit tougher negotiating since sovietsong made me look like a cock
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: