blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:28:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  In the Well with JP Kelly
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: In the Well with JP Kelly  (Read 73014 times)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »

A lot of poker players seem to be almost as good at pool and snooker as they are at poker - James Akenhead, Skalie, Nick Gibson, Nik Persaud, Sam Trickett, Iwan Jones are all as adept with a cue as with cards, so my question is, what's your best performance on the pool table? tx in advance...
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2009, 04:21:21 AM »

A lot of poker players seem to be almost as good at pool and snooker as they are at poker - James Akenhead, Skalie, Nick Gibson, Nik Persaud, Sam Trickett, Iwan Jones are all as adept with a cue as with cards, so my question is, what's your best performance on the pool table? tx in advance...

nh sir

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2009, 05:19:00 AM »

lolz

JP

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »

Hat: I remember it was the bubble and i'd been raising loads, seemed like a good idea at the time!

Jeff: I wouldn't put myself in that bracket but I guess I had a memorable game in Vegas 2007 but there were a few mishaps along the way but I think I played well overall.

EvilPie: I got a sponsorship with BlueSq and they put me into EPTs and the WSOP but I played badly to be honest in all of them and I took shots at bigger UK ones in the beginning ( the standard was a lot worse then)

I don't sell 100% but I occasionally sell 10% or so to Neil Channing and Flushy and I have had pieces of each other in the past when one of us went anywhere for some interest.

Most will tell you i'm not too fussy in the girls department and I don't have a set preferance.

Byron: I'd go to uni if it all stopped tomorrow and get a degree and a regular job i have no idea what though.

No idea, can't be much though strength is hardly my specialty.

Flushy: Too technical for me, I always have it just remember that Smiley

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »

What is the most money you have ever spent on one item?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »

Just to claify, is a woman an item?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »

Just to claify, is a woman an item?

ldo

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2009, 01:24:56 AM »

how did it effect you when you and bluesquare parted ways, did it encourage you to put in more volume or limit you financialy to being a tighter player or just less nights out.

?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM »

Cry

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2009, 05:45:07 AM »

If you ate some peanuts in India.......

would KP give JP Kelly a Deli Belly?

deserves more love imo
JP

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2009, 05:47:58 AM »

Camel - I actually haven't made any massive purchases in my life I guess my watch for about $5000. I guess i'm not a "balla"

Phat - In all honestly I think my parting with blue square was a blessing in disguise as it got me away from the glory hunting of one off EPTs and got me back to the grind of online poker and making consistent money. Don't get me wrong I was grateful for the opportunity but I think I was a bit young and not really ready for it and leaving them allowed me to mature as a player on my own terms.

Repost anything you would like answering as I accidently missed some out.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2009, 05:49:27 AM »

Camel - I actually haven't made any massive purchases in my life I guess my watch for about $5000. I guess i'm not a "balla"

Phat - In all honestly I think my parting with blue square was a blessing in disguise as it got me away from the glory hunting of one off EPTs and got me back to the grind of online poker and making consistent money. Don't get me wrong I was grateful for the opportunity but I think I was a bit young and not really ready for it and leaving them allowed me to mature as a player on my own terms.

Repost anything you would like answering as I accidently missed some out.

yeah alright Roll Eyes
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2009, 06:00:08 AM »

just say you did it..................
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2009, 07:00:00 AM »

JP -  Told you that one day your would be a Star lol lol -  

Listen mate Stop worrying about Poker lets talk about who taught you how to play the relaxing game of Kalooki-

At the begginning i loved it when i crushed you as i think i knocked you out just twice in a Hundred Times playing Poker (And then i got Lucky),

But with Kalooki , That was a different story and here i was THE DADDY but like all card Games you soon started to quickly pick up the strategy of the game and you started to Bash me up -

Cards and you were meant for each Other and Congrats on your First bracelet which i know you so wanted and so Deserved.

I was glad to speak to you the Day of your Final in Vegas and was Surprised how relaxed you seemed before the Start -

For any Decent sized Tourny i still feel very Nervous and tense prior to playing which effects my game, i don't know what it is i just can not relax during play and cannot play my normal game like when playing a regular tourny - obvously you seam to take it in your Stride, Did you ever Feel this way when you first started to Play liveTournies and if so how did you overcome it ?   Got any Tips Champ

As you know i do play on line as well as Live but never found it easy to Master the Game , always get the Odd run of form at Luton and the Vic in small tournies £50 - £200 and on line, but as i Run my Own Business full time i suppose it makes it a lot harder for me to put my full Concentration on the Game-      
You are Living proof that there is a Skill and Tactical Strategy to poker and you have mastered this well as your results prove-----
I do believe that Players whom Play full Time, Sponsored or not will always have the Edge, Do you feel it is possible for a Part time/ recreanational player to Step up there Standard and if so what do you feel is the best Route ( After all we dont want you to win all the Tournies it not Fair Lol Lol )

Keep up the good Work as for you this is your living-  You are a Credit to the Game and a decent Chap whom always is respectful to all you come across on and off the Tables .

Listen when your Back in Town will have to Arrange a "Kalooki Night" with the old Crew - Justin, Chris, Ross and Tom Arthurs lol lol  and we will have a whip round to pay for Dinner !!

Look after your self matey and will speak soon

Xpressman  
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:02:23 AM by Xpressman » Logged

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2009, 10:47:46 AM »

Walking Street or Soi 7 ?

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: